Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193747 times)
ryecrypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

you said there is no fees, no fiat... but when you want to buy amount of coin, you must have some fees because you gone pay with card or cash, right?
Actually if you're buying cryptocurrency you'll pay with a virtual gift card, so if you go to Starbucks and buy a gift card with your visa, you can then sell it on the Zeex Protocol for cryptocurrency without going through fiat and without fees.  We don't deal in any fiat and we don't charge fees to use the platform.  The only fee you'll experience is the ethereum network fee or gas cost. 

Interesting concept that you can exchange your gift card you bought in a store for crypto. I don't think I've heard about that before.

do we have fee if we buy over bank card?

there is probably always a purchase fee.

The Zeex Protocol will be fully decentralized and will have no fees for any party on the platform.  Cool

As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion.

The Protocol is Crypto to Product, there is no fiat!  Therefore, bank cards are not used with Zeex.  Shocked

For more info, please check out the Zeex website!   Smiley
Zeex.me
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Zeex is featured among the 5 startups moving the industry forward! https://e27.co/5-blockchain-startups-prove-industry-moved-lightyears-beyond-bitcoin-20180406/
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Is this something like a payment platform similar to PayPal, which is exclusively focusing on allowing crypto payments to obtain products?
We focus on enabling purchase of products and services with crypto by connecting virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies, so that you can instantly exchange your ETH for Starbucks gift cards and buy your coffee without fiat or fees!

Ok but someone said it will be anonymous. Is that true and if yes, how are you going to deal with compliance issues as a payment provider? You can't get away from it because ultimately you want merchants to also be connected to the system right?
We absolutely want merchants connected to the system, but we don't have any compliance issues because we allow any merchant to sell to any person and vice versa, anyone can use the protocol.  Because of the anonymity and decentralized nature, the only way it can possibly work is for the users to responsibly report their own activity to the authorities.  Zeex simply doesn't have any information that it would need to report. 

I see and if it turns out that your platform is used for illegal activities, for example selling forbidden products, could anyone be held liable? Could you guys be attacked?

Zeex utilises staking to make unscrupulous behaviour expensive and unrewarding. With regards to individuals, as a decentralised protocol, Zeex has no knowledge of or liability for individual users’ activity.
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

Is this something like a payment platform similar to PayPal, which is exclusively focusing on allowing crypto payments to obtain products?
We focus on enabling purchase of products and services with crypto by connecting virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies, so that you can instantly exchange your ETH for Starbucks gift cards and buy your coffee without fiat or fees!

Ok but someone said it will be anonymous. Is that true and if yes, how are you going to deal with compliance issues as a payment provider? You can't get away from it because ultimately you want merchants to also be connected to the system right?
We absolutely want merchants connected to the system, but we don't have any compliance issues because we allow any merchant to sell to any person and vice versa, anyone can use the protocol.  Because of the anonymity and decentralized nature, the only way it can possibly work is for the users to responsibly report their own activity to the authorities.  Zeex simply doesn't have any information that it would need to report. 
I see and if it turns out that your platform is used for illegal activities, for example selling forbidden products, could anyone be held liable? Could you guys be attacked?

Zeex utilises staking to make unscrupulous behaviour expensive and unrewarding. With regards to individuals, as a decentralised protocol, Zeex has no knowledge of or liability for individual users’ activity.

So zeex will offer total anonimity?

Yes, Zeex is an anonymous and decentralised protocol  Smiley
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Can we expect bounty campaign to start soon?

It should be soon. We will let everyone know on our social media channels and here as soon as it happens  Smiley
Howard Roark

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

It should be soon. We will let everyone know on our social media channels and here as soon as it happens  Smiley

Will i be able to join the bounty  campaign,since i have  newbie member rank?

Usually bounties don't allow newbie ranks to join the campaign as it could lead to manipulation, but we will see.

We should have some details for you all soon  Smiley
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Something new from the team https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-vs-zeek-43a186a2e4f5
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Does zeex have the platform ready or is it in development?

The platform launch is in plans for March. It will be very interesting to see what will appear. The project is
well described. If the company implements payment by crypto currency in stores like Amazon, you can
immediately consider it very seriously. Although I’m not very confident that such serious stores will agree
 to accept payments in the crypto currency

I think that alpha version was released in March, but full
application is coming out in May, along with the sale.
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

It should be soon. We will let everyone know on our social media channels and here as soon as it happens  Smiley

Will i be able to join the bounty  campaign,since i have  newbie member rank?

Usually bounties don't allow newbie ranks to join the campaign as it could lead to manipulation, but we will see.

everything depends what is your rank on social media, maybe you are here new one, but social media are also important. just build you acc here and you will have your rank better

I see no reason why someone with a lot of twitter followers and newbie rank on forum would not be accepted for twitter part of the campaign,as his newbie rank doesnt have anything to do with his twitter account.

It has also become almost impossible to improve your rank here on Bitcointalk due to the merit system. Even if someone makes a good post, who takes the time to actually send merits? It hardly happens.
. It's tough when people are lazy but what can we do other than keep giving the best answers and insights we can?
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

. The real difference is that Zeek is a fiat company that operates a marketplace and takes fees for their services.  The Zeex Protocol is a protocol that cuts out both fiat and fees.
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

How big is the team that is currently testing the application in closed beta?

They haven't disclosed the QA team,  but I was kinda hoping they will have open beta testing so all of us can participate.

I would also love to be included in the beta but am not sure how much we will be able to test without actually purchasing Cheesy

Thats true,i guess there is no much things to do if you cant actually buy stuff,but still i would like to see it,to see how smooth app is,and how easy is for use.
We're doing the best we can to get the first version out and we promise it'll be smoother than a baby's bottom!
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Hello Devs, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, tell me - will you add languages to the site?

Hi, we are actually starting a bounty very soon for translation and will add languages.  Which languages were you looking for?
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

If I understood you correctly, you plan to start on the NA market first, does that mean we can expect iOS  app released first?

The web app will be first, and iOS and Android are both planned for Q3 Cool check out our roadmap at https://www.zeex.me/
TashBLIL

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:12 AM

Do you have any plans to partner with some big gaming company like Blizzard for example?

As far as our partnerships with major brands, this comes from our gift card suppliers. One of our suppliers, Zeek is a world leader in the gift card marketplace and has very strong existing relationships with some of the largest brands in the world, including gaming companies! Also any retailer/gift card supplier will be able to come onto the Zeex protocol in the future. Cheesy
TashBLIL

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

. The real difference is that Zeek is a fiat company that operates a marketplace and takes fees for their services.  The Zeex Protocol is a protocol that cuts out both fiat and fees.
How do you plan on making a profit if you cut out fiat and fees?

Zeex isn't aiming to make money or build a traditional company! The Zeex Protocol aims to create a fully decentralized economy for the exchange of virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies. Like a building company that builds a bridge, we don't get paid every time people drive over the bridge, we just want to build a good, strong, safe bridge for everyone to use to their heart's content! Cool
And the larger the economy grows, the better it is for us! Zeex's CTO explains all in this article: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
The-Hodler

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Is Everyone here actually in their Telegram.. I so want this Coin to do well, the Real Time Benefits...   Getting all your X-Box Live with Crypto..   Awesome, That'll keep the misses quiet..

Honestly pumped for this.. Just worry about the Hardcap still..

https://t.me/zeexme

Been pumping out a few memes as well...

TashBLIL

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Do you have any plans to partner with some big gaming company like Blizzard for example?

As far as our partnerships with major brands, this comes from our gift card suppliers. One of our suppliers, Zeek is a world leader in the gift card marketplace and has very strong existing relationships with some of the largest brands in the world, including gaming companies! Also any retailer/gift card supplier will be able to come onto the Zeex protocol in the future. Cheesy
Are there any other companies you're trying to partner with right now?

No announcements at this stage but we plan to expand quickly worldwide and add numerous distributors like Zeek in local markets as well, so users will be able to spend their money anywhere.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

If I understood you correctly, you plan to start on the NA market first, does that mean we can expect iOS  app released first?

The web app will be first, and iOS and Android are both planned for Q3 Cool check out our roadmap at https://www.zeex.me/

Smart move,finally some crypto project that is actually going for web version first and later on adding mobile applications,usually its the other way around.This way all platforms will be able to participate ,and thats the goal in the end,to get as many people as possible.

Well that's because mobile is stronger these days. You can reach a much broader audience with it, that's why projects tend to gravitate more to mobile.

I can agree on that ,everyone has some kind of smartphone,but often i see companies developing android or iOS application first,and after that everything else,and in that way you are missing big part of the people,atleast untill you cover all other platforms.

Since i dont know much about programming,is maybe mobile app easier and faster to develop,so that is also one of the reason companies opt for that first?
Howard Roark

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

A friend of mine who creates youtube content on crypto news just brought out a video talking about zeex so i had a search here on bitcointalk to get more opinions and also wondered if there was a bounty campaign at all? I really love the idea, everyone needs crypto spending application since right now there isnt much, so this is gold Smiley Someone let me know if theres a bounty canpaign for zeex. Id love to take part and help get the word out.

Can you share us that video maybe,so we can see it?Thank you

Maybe this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Py4wwcH-R8&t=3s
Howard Roark

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I see that in April you plan to have web-based app for beta group. Is it possible to apply for it?

I think someone from the team mentioned earlier that it will be tested internally at first,and later on we might expect open beta.

That's correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: