Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193750 times)
Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

A new and fun way to cash out into fiat. Love this unique product.
Not quite. Think of Zeex as a way to purchase products using cryptocurrencies. Cashing out into fiat involves time and fees. Zeex is fee free and a purchase using the protocol can be easily executed with just 3 taps on your cell phone! Check out this video for a quick overview of what it's like to use ZEEX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msgt_3IJvEY

Cashing out into fiat is a huge problem and that's where Zeex will probably shine. But it only depends if those 300+ retailers will satisfy the needs of the average consumer.

Well there will always be something that is missing,but list so far is really impressive.And more will come for sure later,this is just beginning.
Yes! And our chiefs are continuously traveling the globe to spread the word- And it's working!

Any plans to add some big food chains like mcdonals,kfc,dominos?
Of course, that's a goal of ours which is very attainable in our minds. We as a team believe that once retailers see the benefit of Zeex they will continue to join in on our platform Grin

so those will be world-wide useable giftcards?
That is not up to us. Zeex itself is worldwide but there are rare cases when gift cards might be limited to regions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Richurd

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

will their be discounted giftcards, say 5% off incentives if using Zix to buy?
Gift cards will not be discounted by Zeex. But you can check out Zeek.me for the list of retailers and their discounts. But the ZIX token does give you priority over certain limited supply discounts Grin
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

So whats the best thign you have found to spend your Zix on? I am saying the lambos from Amazon  Smiley

Yes  Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3527592.new#new
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

will their be discounted giftcards, say 5% off incentives if using Zix to buy?
Gift cards will not be discounted by Zeex. But you can check out Zeek.me for the list of retailers and their discounts. But the ZIX token does give you priority over certain limited supply discounts Grin

So for example during Black Friday those who decide to pay with ZIX will have the advantage and priority over others?

If yes,that will be awesome!

I can't say Black Friday for sure but ZIX token holders will certainly get preference on discount gift cards
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

imagine if Zeex kinda copied what blockfolio does for crypto, but for supported GCs, where I can scroll through a list or add my own GC with their value and be able to just spend when I want. Might be an idea ?
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

An attractive and reliable project. Seems like it is worth to be invested in as ecommerce is really popular nowadays, so more people will be lured to this project particularly as it excludes fees and it will be easy use their crypto!

Exactly! ecommerce is huge and this is an easy way of retailers to enter the Crypto market as well as letting crypto enthusiasts spend their digital cash.

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team

What has this got to do with Zeex...reported!
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Do you plan to have any more of these referral camapigns,that you had the other day?

That referral campaign was big hit,basically reached cap in less than 24 hours.I think many didnt even know that there was cap,so maybe another one wouldnt be bad,but then again,that thing aint cheap,and zeex already gave a lot of tokens away.

The referral was well structured. Some other projects try the same but the rewards for referrals were too small.

Hm...I wonder how referrals will work when FB bans all crypto topics.

I actually wonder how they ban all crypto related topics. Isn't there always a way to put it so that Facebook doesn't find it straight away?

I don't understand why they would ban crypto right away? that makes no sense to me.

the interesting thing about it is that they want to dive into blockchain themselves now so banning crypto would be a very bad move.
Richurd

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

An attractive and reliable project. Seems like it is worth to be invested in as ecommerce is really popular nowadays, so more people will be lured to this project particularly as it excludes fees and it will be easy use their crypto!

Exactly! ecommerce is huge and this is an easy way for retailers to enter the Crypto market as well as letting crypto enthusiasts spend their digital cash.

This could turn out to be a gateway crypto project for a lot of outside people. Easy to understand and a broad application.

Especially if the platform will be user friendly - that might attract even more people into crypto.
The platform will be very user friendly. We have gotten to the point in crypto where not just tech-savy people are in on it, but average people. If you can use an app like Venmo, you will be easily able to navigate through the Zeex app!
Richurd

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Exactly! ecommerce is huge and this is an easy way of retailers to enter the Crypto market as well as letting crypto enthusiasts spend their digital cash.

I wonder who else is going to copy this model once everyone realises its successfull?
Well with a good product we will definitely have imitators but we have thought this through. Zeex has a significant advantage to most companies because of our past relationship with suppliers like Zeek, our sister company. We also will have a functional working platform soon after the ICO because of this relationship with Zeek.

Hope this helps! Cool
Richurd

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Will there be physical giftcards, or will it all be totally online? Love the idea especially as a gift for family and friends that live far away
All gift cards will be virtual. Our initial release will not include gifting. I can definitely see it in the future. You will be able to send a gift card code to anybody though!
TashBLIL

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Will there be physical giftcards, or will it all be totally online? Love the idea especially as a gift for family and friends that live far away
All gift cards will be virtual. Our initial release will not include gifting. I can definitely see it in the future. You will be able to send a gift card code to anybody though!

It will really kick off when you can gift them to others.

Yes definitely,that would push project even more,and having more options is always good.

Is there a reason why gifting would not be included at the start?

Zeex's ultimate goal is to create a scalable, open source, decentralized liquidity protocol to allow the trading of non-crypto assets with cryptocurrencies, so the focus is on enabling users to purchase products through the protocol with their own crypto. Gifting to others is not the primary objective, but there is nothing to stop you from sending the gift card code to your chosen recipient right from the beginning. And as Richurd said, gifting is certainly a possible feature in the future Cheesy
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

It will really kick off when you can gift them to others.

Yes definitely,that would push project even more,and having more options is always good.

Is there a reason why gifting would not be included at the start?

Zeex's ultimate goal is to create a scalable, open source, decentralized liquidity protocol to allow the trading of non-crypto assets with cryptocurrencies, so the focus is on enabling users to purchase products through the protocol with their own crypto. Gifting to others is not the primary objective, but there is nothing to stop you from sending the gift card code to your chosen recipient right from the beginning. And as Richurd said, gifting is certainly a possible feature in the future Cheesy

That's what I was thinking. You can just buy it and give the code to someone if you wish. Are there any limits on howuch money you can "put" on. Gift card?
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Another interesting article i found on their telegram group,where zeex is mentiond https://hackernoon.com/the-abcs-of-icos-1d77d26936b0

Zeex has all the ingredients of a successful Token sales, even at an early stage. Zeex has a clear, simple concept with a token whose value is immediately clear; it has attracted the attention of some valuable and experienced partners; its reviews are impeccable; and the hype is just right — not too big and not too small.

Awesome, thanks for sharing this!   Cool
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

AAre we gonna be able to refil those gift cards with more zix?

Does it work that way? I thought you use zix to buy gift cards.

Yes,  your correct that it how it works you choose the gift card you want, pay with your Zix and then redeem for the product or service you wanted.

So you could use your Zix to buy a $50 Starbucks gift card to use every day at your favorite Starbucks until it ran out and then you'd buy a new one.
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Yes,  your correct that it how it works you choose the gift card you want, pay with your Zix and then redeem for the product or service you wanted.

So you could use your Zix to buy a $50 Starbucks gift card to use every day at your favorite Starbucks until it ran out and then you'd buy a new one.

What will happen if for example you have $1 left on your Starbucks card,and you cant buy anything with it.Is that $1 wasted,or there is a way to use it?

I guess you would top it up with another gift card so for instance you'd buy another at $10 and have $11 in credit.
ryecrypto

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

There is upcoming Consensus conference that will take place in NYC next week.Any chance ZEEX team attend that?

Yes, Zeex team will be in NYC next week at Consensus 2018!   Cool

ryecrypto

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

What will happen if for example you have $1 left on your Starbucks card,and you cant buy anything with it.Is that $1 wasted,or there is a way to use it?

I guess you would top it up with another gift card so for instance you'd buy another at $10 and have $11 in credit.

That makes sense,easy and convenient solution.And we will be able to use those zeex cards with our mobile phone,using an application?

Yes, Android & iOS support will come in Q3 2018.

Follow the roadmap for more details!   Cheesy
https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
ryecrypto

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Very inetesrting idea,something i culd use everyday.Do you have application yet?

Application is in Beta!

And,
We're open for beta testing applications!
You can sign up here: https://zeex.me/beta

Follow along the roadmap as well:  Grin
https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Various ways are done to create a product development, this platform seems very unique, especially without the fee and do not use the fiat for the transaction, hopefully this platform gives more value for all crypto

Most importantly it should give more value to its prospective users. That's when things will become much more interesting and users themselves spread the word and get more people involved.

really the most important thing is to prioritize for the users to settle and not to turn away and at that time the spread will be more mu

That's the point, but the only way to make them stick with a product is to offer more value than another comparable product.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TashBLIL

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Is it true that we will be able to buy stuff from Amazon from day 1 of zeex release?

Sure thing Cheesy Zeex will have more than 350 retailers available on the protocol from the very start, including Amazon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: