Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
babayaga92

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works, pretend I’m not a blockchain expert.
Thats a great question. I'm sure there are many crypto-enthusiasts such as yourself that are wondering the same thing. The first thing you do as a user is open the app, select which corporate currency you want to buy and then pay instantly with ZIX or another cryptocurrency. Behind the scenes, the ZIX tokens are held in escrow (briefly) in order to confer benefits like priority and discounts, and the transactions occur within our smart contracts. Once the transaction happens (you won’t even notice a lag time in the app!) you’ll just see that it has been confirmed and then receive the code for your corporate currency immediately, which you can spend right away on whatever you want. You can even do this inside the store! Say you’re in Sainsbury’s buying groceries and want to pay with Ether. While you’re in line waiting for all the ordinary folks to pay with fiat currency, hop on the app and in 3 taps the cashier can scan your phone and you’re out the door.

Hope this helps  Cool
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

You planning to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue? Sidechain, like plasma?
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

One more question.
Can US and CN citizens participate in the zeek ico? I read the faq but didn't find anything about it.
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

You planning to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue? Sidechain, like plasma?

Thanks for your question! Even in very large scales, we're not going to meet the tps limit.

Let's take a very big scale for example: say a billion dollars worth of gift cards are going to be sold in the next year.
Thats:
•10,000,000 gift cards – $100 avg card (although we expect the average transaction to be much higher than $100)
•10M transaction in a year
•That's 3.3 tps

Also another thing to remember: If a user bought a $100 Starbucks card and used it everyday to buy coffee for a month, only the first transaction (buying the GC) is on the blockchain. Hope this helps Cool
TashBLIL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

I am not sure I understand the business model fully. The 0 fee attached to the card appeal to the consumer, but how is Zeek going to make money and sustain the business? Ultimately the success of Zeek will ensure good ROI to investors. Maybe I missed something

Hey there, thanks for your question Cheesy Zeex as a business is just a minor detail in the story and it's only purpose is to make the economy thrive and flourish without the need for the company. We don't need to make a sustainable business!

TashBLIL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

One more question.
Can US and CN citizens participate in the zeek ico? I read the faq but didn't find anything about it.

Unfortunately US citizens won't be able to participate, only accredited investors. Taking part will require a full KYC process and we'll have more details soon! Smiley
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

One more question.

Unfortunately US citizens won't be able to participate, only accredited investors. Taking part will require a full KYC process and we'll have more details soon! Smiley

But US citizens will be able to use the service later on,right?

I dont see why not,those restrictions are only for ico participants.

Correct!  Grin There is nothing stopping anyone using Zeex after the ICO! USA is restricted from participating in ICO's due to SEC Regulations.
Usually, investors who cannot participate in the ICO generally try to pick up the tokens on open markets directly after ICO.
And Zeex token (ZIX) being a ERC20 token, you will be able to buy/sell directly on EtherDelta when contributors receive their tokens from the ICO.

ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

At what stage is zeex currently,do you have the platform ready or is it in development?

Zeex plans on launching the full platform in June!  Cool

Check out Zeex's roadmap for where we are at the moment and where we will be in months/years to come:
https://www.zeex.me/

Zeex-ers also stay updated in our Telegram Community:
https://t.me/zeexme

Zeex's CEO, Guy Melamed's interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEpKFv-sbA&feature=youtu.be
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Great news about the platform coming soon.

The Solution: using each market to fix the other
Zeex solves the deficiencies of both currencies by making each seamlessly convertible to the other. On the one
hand, Zeex frees cryptocurrency from the confines of digital media, making it readily convertible into goods
and services via corporate currency. On the other, it frees corporate currency from its ties to individual holders,
making it as easy to transfer between holders as cryptocurrency with the same safety and transparency.
The Zeex platform includes an elegant frontend, a blockchain-based and fully transparent backend, and a
digital wallet to effortlessly store and manage all the user’s tradable units. The frontend provides the user clear
and intuitive access to the broad catalogue of corporate currencies from top brands, the cryptocurrency units
they have available to spend, and their ZIX tokens, which hinge the two types of currency together and allow
users to pivot smoothly and easily from one to the other. Zeex allows users to buy and sell their corporate
currency and — finally — to spend their cryptocurrency

so it actually means that it's going from one kind of currency to another.
TashBLIL

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

Thanks for your question! Even in very large scales, we're not going to meet the tps limit.

Let's take a very big scale for example: say a billion dollars worth of gift cards are going to be sold in the next year.
Thats:
•10,000,000 gift cards – $100 avg card (although we expect the average transaction to be much higher than $100)
•10M transaction in a year
•That's 3.3 tps

Also another thing to remember: If a user bought a $100 Starbucks card and used it everyday to buy coffee for a month, only the first transaction (buying the GC) is on the blockchain. Hope this helps Cool
If I understand correctly, zeek is something similar to domestic currency which i can exchange for a gift card. Right?

Zeex is creating an easy way to directly buy and sell corporate currencies (gift cards) with cryptocurrencies, so you can purchase products from retailers using crypto without fees or the need for fiat. The ZIX token will act as collateral and provide a quick and simple method of transfer between corporate and cryptocurrencies –– and the token also grants priority and discounts to users within the platform! Cheesy
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

At what stage is zeex currently,do you have the platform ready or is it in development?

Zeex plans on launching the full platform in June!  Cool

Check out Zeex's roadmap for where we are at the moment and where we will be in months/years to come:

Wow,i must say im impressed,not many ICO can say that they have finished latform so early,and so soon after end of the sale.This is huge thing!

Yes for sure, very easy to talk up an ICO but the proof is in a working platform.
ryecrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Zeex plans on launching the full platform in June!  Cool

Wow,i must say im impressed,not many ICO can say that they have finished latform so early,and so soon after end of the sale.This is huge thing!

Thats true,most ICO dont even have beta out few months after sale,and here we will get full platform!
So will we get beta to try out or will they go straight to full platform?

Because there is a closed group for the beta, the public will go straight to full platform after the ICO.

See Zeex's Road Map for more information on this:
ryecrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Is the code going to be open source?

YES!   Cool
ryecrypto

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

What wallets are compatible with ZIX?

Hey,

ZIX is an ERC20 token, so you’ll use an Ethereum address to store it.  Smiley

MyEtherWallet is a great solution for this and will allow you to store any ERC20 token on a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor.

Find out more at https://www.myetherwallet.com/
babayaga92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

Hello! Very good idea! But what if the brands located in countries where you cant pay with crypto?
. That's actually one of the best parts.  If there's a restriction against paying with crypto in a particular location, simply buy a gift card with your crypto through the platform (anonymously) and then you can use that gift card no matter what.  The brand doesn't care how you bought the gift card, just that you have it!
That's actually a great way to bypass restrictions in certain countries,good job  Cheesy

Yes this way a lot of projects could bypass restrictions. Only thing is if it is a secure enough way to purchase.
Security is actually one of our points of pride, our smart contracts are very strong and our proprietary fraud prevention technology is as well.

what is security for gift card, if is forbidden crypo in some country?

That's actually one of the best parts. If there's a restriction against paying with crypto in a particular location, simply buy a gift card with your crypto through the platform (anonymously) and then you can use that gift card no matter what. The brand doesn't care how you bought the gift card, just that you have it!
babayaga92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

Hello! Very good idea! But what if the brands located in countries where you cant pay with crypto?
. That's actually one of the best parts.  If there's a restriction against paying with crypto in a particular location, simply buy a gift card with your crypto through the platform (anonymously) and then you can use that gift card no matter what.  The brand doesn't care how you bought the gift card, just that you have it!

Thats a smart way to avoid crypto ban,you guys thought about everything!

Will it be possible to buy gift cards with fiat money too?

good question, I'm also interested for this?

You are already able to do this with out sister company ZEEK, check out their website www.zeek.me
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

We updated your profile on ICOslot:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/zeex/
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

. That's actually one of the best parts.  If there's a restriction against paying with crypto in a particular location, simply buy a gift card with your crypto through the platform (anonymously) and then you can use that gift card no matter what.  The brand doesn't care how you bought the gift card, just that you have it!
That's actually a great way to bypass restrictions in certain countries,good job  Cheesy

Yes this way a lot of projects could bypass restrictions. Only thing is if it is a secure enough way to purchase.
Security is actually one of our points of pride, our smart contracts are very strong and our proprietary fraud prevention technology is as well.

That's actually one of the best parts. If there's a restriction against paying with crypto in a particular location, simply buy a gift card with your crypto through the platform (anonymously) and then you can use that gift card no matter what. The brand doesn't care how you bought the gift card, just that you have it!

ok, but can someone sell you fake gift card? How is customer secure?

I second this question. Are the gift cards secured in some way?
The gift cards are secured with proprietary technology to prevent double-spending.  In addition to that, we use staking to discourage unscrupulous behavior
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

But doesn't the (anonymous) purchase of the gift card trigger KYC and AML regulations for the platform providers?
No.  The platform will be completely decentralized, so it's the responsibility of the user to report their actions and comply with the relevant laws in their jurisdiction. 
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Is this something like a payment platform similar to PayPal, which is exclusively focusing on allowing crypto payments to obtain products?

hm...something like that, yes. We need projects that will allow us to buy and sell commodities more easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: