Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?

The Zeex Protocol will create a fully decentralized economy for the exchange of virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies. And the way we as a Protocol company will benefit from this eventual widespread adoption of the economy, is kind of like how Vitalik Buterin benefited from so many people using the Ethereum network. Just like a building company that builds a bridge for example, we don't get paid every time people drive over the bridge, we just want to build a good, strong, safe bridge for everyone to use to their heart's content!  

Zeex's CTO explains all in this article: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da

You're right - this part is where he says what they plan to do to support the protocol:
"Zeex created an asset-backed Working Capital Fund with fixed returns, open to institutions and accredited investors. The fund will serve to provide capital to gift card suppliers like Zeek and Giftery.Ru. By lending capital to suppliers, we can incentivize participation in the Zeex protocol and drive organic growth. With so many parties interested in using the platform, it’s a necessity because otherwise there won’t be enough volume or inventory for the demand."

so they will have a fund fot supporting the protocol.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Has anyone here used Zeek before? Is it easy to use?

The token sale hasn't started yet but we are looking for beta testers https://zeex.me/beta
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

Hello,

What's the expected total amount of coins that is/will be minted?

Our hard cap is in USD, and therefore the total supply depends on ethereum price at the TGE. We will announce the total supply right before the TGE. Zix token is pegged to the Ether during the sale: 1 ETH = 5000 ZIX

Can we expect the main sale to start soon?
Yes, in Q3
Check the roadmap here https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

I really like Zeex and all the options for gift cards!How can I buy some?

You will be able to buy it soon when main sale starts, start by checking out Telegram channel.

https://t.me/zeexme
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Hi,who did your smart contract audit,can we know the name please?

Hey, we used two auditing services to ensure complete safety for all of the token transactions: CoinFabrik and Coinmercenary
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

I heard about Zeex from friend and I liked it instantly.So many retailers already on the list and project is not started properly  Cheesy When is the sale?

Your friends have informed you well Wink the sale will begin soon.

The public sale will launch before the Q3 ends so most probably it will be on September like what mostly of the icos now. I know you guys are excited about it so just keep your eyes here for announcement.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

A simple shopping experience Enjoy a simple and immediate shopping experience with your crypto. Buy goods and services directly from the brands you like without traditional fiat currency. The smooth and user-friendly interface hides a complex, secured inventory management system based on the rails of gift cards built to give you access to the stores you like, online or offline, with 3 taps. Friction free, without fees.
It looks like it's all very interesting, and most importantly, it's really relevant in our time, since probably most of the purchases are made every day on the Internet, but that's how it all turns out to realize this project. it certainly will have to be watched with interest, I hope that everything will turn out.

Crypto Girl

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

I heard about Zeex from friend and I liked it instantly.So many retailers already on the list and project is not started properly  Cheesy When is the sale?

The public sale will launch before the Q3 ends so most probably it will be on September like what mostly of the icos now. I know you guys are excited about it so just keep your eyes here for announcement.

Do you know for how long will public sale last and when we will get those tokens?

It usually takes at least a month or it will end after the hard cap had reach.

Hello,

What's the expected total amount of coins that is/will be minted?

This will be determine after the TGE so it's uncertain from this moment.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?
What do you mean by this "Do I have to buy one"? ZEEX will be issued as an ERC-20 token, so it can be stored on where ERC tokens can be stored, in my opinion hardware wallet are best place to keep your large amount of assets/tokens/coins safe.
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

What would be the best wallet to store tokens? Do I have to buy one?
You could buy a hardware wallet or you can use a cold storage wallet. Any ERC-20 compatible wallet will work thought!
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

Finally, we have a concrete answer regarding the beginning of the sale Cheesy
That's great news - finally when have a ballpark on the start of the sale - how long will it last?

At least month or until the HC is reached.

are there some prediction and maybe some info on how private sales are proceeding?
We have disclosed one investment of 25000 ETH and during our public pre-sale we raised over 1200 ETH. We haven't decided a specific date for the TGE yet, but things are going great thus far!
Crypto Girl

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

If ZEEX can not reach the floppy or hard hat, what will happen to the excess ZEEX token?

Floppy? As in floppy disc? Smiley If you are referring to unsold tokens, they will probably be burned.

Indeed as this is usual thing to do after the TGE so the supply will be lessen and might as well the value will increase.

Any recent updates/feedback on results of beta testing?

We're also waiting for their feedback or you can direct to their telegram channel for quick response.

TashBLIL

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Is there a KYC procedure to buy Zeex Tokens?

Yes there is, please visit kyc.zeex.me
TashBLIL

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Any updates about new retailers being added?

As far as new retailers being added, this will come through our suppliers in the beginning. One of our suppliers, Zeek is a world leader in the gift card marketplace and has very strong existing relationships with the largest brands in the world. We also have a partnership with giftery.ru in Russia so there are hundreds of brands that will be available on the platform. Zeex also plans to expand quickly worldwide and add many more suppliers; and in the near-future there will be options where any vendor can become their own supplier on Zeex and issue their own blockchain-based gift cards through the protocol Cool
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?
did you even try opening zeex website? website as well white paper has the information you want to know.

when will public token sale date be announced?
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

This is a good article by one of the Zeex guys

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/going-mainstream-2ee590b4c401
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Partnership with WGP & W-Foundation
We’re happy to announce our partnership with W Green Pay and the W-Foundation.

W Green Pay (WGP) is a Stellar-compliant token issued to reward the general public’s participation in the HOOXI campaign — a Korea government-backed Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reduction campaign led by W-Foundation. The HOOXI campaign aims to create a platform that enables the public to participate in market-driven GHG reduction schemes in their daily lives. Through the HOOXI mobile application, the campaign will monitor and reward the efforts of individuals participating in GHG reduction activities. The application will distribute WGP tokens as reward to users completing predefined GHG reduction missions, many of which will be customized for the user by an AI engine.

https://medium.com/@Zeex.me/partnership-with-wgp-w-foundation-646610553c3c
cham12

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

# Article submission

Article link: https://steemit.com/ico/@cham1/zeex-the-project-overview

Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1574947
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

Partnership with WGP & W-Foundation
We’re happy to announce our partnership with W Green Pay and the W-Foundation.

W Green Pay (WGP) is a Stellar-compliant token issued to reward the general public’s participation in the HOOXI campaign — a Korea government-backed Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reduction campaign led by W-Foundation. The HOOXI campaign aims to create a platform that enables the public to participate in market-driven GHG reduction schemes in their daily lives. Through the HOOXI mobile application, the campaign will monitor and reward the efforts of individuals participating in GHG reduction activities. The application will distribute WGP tokens as reward to users completing predefined GHG reduction missions, many of which will be customized for the user by an AI engine.

https://medium.com/@Zeex.me/partnership-with-wgp-w-foundation-646610553c3c

This is a really good partnership, and it will also be useful for society, which is also good, we hope that such successful partnerships will be even more.
Through this partnership, we hope to leverage on the strengths of both organizations to drive mass market adoption of the HOOXI mobile application, and provide the best user interface possible for WGP token holders. We believe this collaboration with Zeex will bring about new opportunities for WGP in the cryptocurrency space
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Dear dev. team, tell me please why you have such a small difference Soft Cap: 14M USD and Hard Cap: 23M USD? Why is Soft Cap so huge?
Soft-cap is not so huge considering that our recent partnership with Sonic Zhang launched a LedgerZ Fund, with a Premiere 25K ETH Investment in Zeex. We have more partnerships in the works and a a public sale coming up in Q3.

Sonic LedgerZ fund http://fintechnews.sg/21099/blockchain/sonic-zhang-launches-ledgerz-fund-with-a-premiere-25k-eth-investment-in-zeex/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: