Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

So in the AMA yesterday they said that if they don't reach their Hard Cap they will still go live but only in US and Europe

it is very unlikely that project with such great ideas and caliber will not gather enough to reach hard cap, Zeex is a big project that and have intend to bring crypto to mainstream by making it spendable in some big e-commerce platform, so we could only hope that hard cap will be achieve at the end of ico.

Obviously yes. Seeing the concept it's no doubt not to reach the hard cap. I know many investors are waiting for the ico to be open and I'm pretty sure that it will sold out immediately. So in their AMA, USA and Europe is a big continent so if Zeex will be just launch their it's still a big chance to succeed like Zeek. On the other hand, I'll be most happy if my country will be in their list too.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

So in the AMA yesterday they said that if they don't reach their Hard Cap they will still go live but only in US and Europe

it is very unlikely that project with such great ideas and caliber will not gather enough to reach hard cap, Zeex is a big project that and have intend to bring crypto to mainstream by making it spendable in some big e-commerce platform, so we could only hope that hard cap will be achieve at the end of ico.

Obviously yes. Seeing the concept it's no doubt not to reach the hard cap. I know many investors are waiting for the ico to be open and I'm pretty sure that it will sold out immediately. So in their AMA, USA and Europe is a big continent so if Zeex will be just launch their it's still a big chance to succeed like Zeek. On the other hand, I'll be most happy if my country will be in their list too.

Hey Tamilson, wha country are you from then?
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

have the list of beta testers been confirmed yet does anyone know?

Not yet the team are still going through the applications
dramamama

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Hi, just joined this forum.

Interesting concept this. im on the fence,  as soon as a the first retail store accepts bitcoin this could effect demand for this. who will want to buy with a GC when u can buy direct with crypto?

Sure, when the first one accepts...but they don't, and I'm not haring that they plan anytime soon. Plus, here you have 300+ retailers, I doubt that everyone will accept crypto and it will be a long process.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand you wouldn’t be using crypto to pay the retailers, you’d use the crypto to purchase the gift vouchers and the voucher is what you can use to pay the retailer. I saw a video on YouTube yesterday of someone paying for a Starbucks latte using one of these vouchers on their phone.
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Hi, just joined this forum.

Interesting concept this. im on the fence,  as soon as a the first retail store accepts bitcoin this could effect demand for this. who will want to buy with a GC when u can buy direct with crypto?

Sure, when the first one accepts...but they don't, and I'm not haring that they plan anytime soon. Plus, here you have 300+ retailers, I doubt that everyone will accept crypto and it will be a long process.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand you wouldn’t be using crypto to pay the retailers, you’d use the crypto to purchase the gift vouchers and the voucher is what you can use to pay the retailer. I saw a video on YouTube yesterday of someone paying for a Starbucks latte using one of these vouchers on their phone.

You are correct!   Shocked
ryecrypto

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

have the list of beta testers been confirmed yet does anyone know?

Where can I apply for the beta?Is it still open to apply?

You can sign up here https://zeex.me/beta
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

Hi Everyone, I've spotted this post and though i would share it with you all. Just some really cool and interesting things you might or might not already know about this awsome project! Give this Guy Daniel Stewart a follow too, has some really good content!  Grin Grin

https://twitter.com/danieltwstewart/status/1001809346106306565
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

How can i participate in the sale,is there any guide available?

Nice pick of ico brother. You can participate by registering with the upcoming token sale. Here's the link. https://www.zeex.me⚡️⚡️

Hope we can see you on board. If you have any queries subscribe to their telegram channel. Admins are very welcoming and responsive.
https://t.me/zeexme

Happy Coding Life Smiley
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

OK, i understand Zeex better now. you dont buy GC with crypto, you buy ZIX first, then convert that to a GC?

Hey Wirespeed, once Zeex launches you can use ZIX or ETH to buy your giftcards (you will need to hold some ZIX to use the app) and there are plans to add functionality with other cryptocurrencies in the near future.

This article explains ZIX in a bit more detail: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/why-does-zeex-need-zix-8ad243aaae60
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

When exactly your main sale starts?
Main sale will be starting in June! For all updates, make sure to sign up to the Zeex mailing list on zeex.me, and join the Zeex Telegram group at https://t.me/zeexme  Grin Grin
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

Main sale will be starting in June! For all updates, make sure to sign up to the Zeex mailing list on zeex.me, and join the Zeex Telegram group at https://t.me/zeexme  Grin Grin

Do we have to get on whitelist to be able to join the sale?
Yes, the link for that is kyc.zeex.me
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

Stop teasing. When?
We don't have a final date yet, but we'll let you know when we do!  The Whitelist is live now though, check it out on our website!
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

good to hear the whitelist is open. Serious investors will scramble to register

Yes,you gotta be fast to enter if you wanna be sure to get the best bonus.

what amount is bonus? which percent?
There is currently no bonus on the public sale
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Does the project have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale? I think this is an important question and I don't know if it has been addressed here.
To a large degree, we cannot influence the price of the ZIX token, nor should we as it is a utility.  What we've done is supply liquidity initially solely through the Bancor Liquidity Network, which affords a greater degree of flexibility. 
ryecrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Stop teasing. When?
We don't have a final date yet, but we'll let you know when we do!  The Whitelist is live now though, check it out on our website!

Can you explain whats the purpose of whitelist?Is it like some kind of reservation?

Exactly it is to reserve your spot to get a chance to invest.

Is someone obligated to participate in the sale if he have registered on whitelist or he can give up?

No, you are not obligated to participate if you registered on the whitelist.  
Crypt0Rhodes

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

Hey Zeex team,

I was on the telegram chat earlier and the conversation got me thinking about all the brands that I would love to access via Zeex, especially as a mother. I'm part of several mother and baby/toddler groups and we are always sharing discount codes with each other for stuff like nappies/diapers and family trips to legoland - In terms of the everyday mother using this platform, I hope that this is a place where we can go for our family needs!

Thanks,
Rhodes  Smiley
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

This just out from one of the Zeex advisors.

https://cryptonews.com/exclusives/thinking-of-opening-your-own-crypto-startup-read-this-advice-1121.htm
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

Does anyone know if you will be able to use Zeex to purchase tickets for public transport in the future?
We currently have 4 brands that we were working with that have as far as travel is considered. One of them includes Uber and GWR (Great Western Railway). You can check out our growing brand list here. https://www.zeek.me/gb/buy-gift-vouchers/

babayaga92

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Hey Zeex team,

I was on the telegram chat earlier and the conversation got me thinking about all the brands that I would love to access via Zeex, especially as a mother. I'm part of several mother and baby/toddler groups and we are always sharing discount codes with each other for stuff like nappies/diapers and family trips to legoland - In terms of the everyday mother using this platform, I hope that this is a place where we can go for our family needs!

Thanks,
Rhodes  Smiley

Zeex is definitely a place you could go to for all your family needs! Although ticketmaster miight not offer Legoland specifically, it does provide a myriad of options for some serious family fun! There is even a section on their website marked "Family." Some examples of events are Disney on Ice  Grin

As far as nappies/diapers are concerned we do have brand retailer such as Tesco's and Sainsbury's that are grocery chains.

You can check out the full list here https://www.zeek.me/gb/buy-gift-vouchers/
babayaga92

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

when's the next ama?

they normally have them on thursday's i think

Next one is next Wednesday and we are having to plan them every week on Wednesday  Cool

Feel free to ask any questions on here as well! Questions that may require a bit more work is always directed straight to the team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: