Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:30:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Why no one asks for bounty campaign Smiley This shocked me because it's a good project and I'd like to participate if there is a campaign.

I passed many pages but I could not find anything..

Thanks for your support and interest! There are currently no bounties in play, but if you would like some more information with regards to assisting in our campaign you can join our telegram group --> https://t.me/zeexme and get into contact with our community manager.

Thank you for your interesting. I sent a PM to "ZeexICO" in forum. May I try also with telegram Smiley
ryecrypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

When exactly you plan to start with token sale?From what i understand you are currenntly in private sale,right?

According to the roadmap,token sale should start in May.

Can you disclose the information about money raised so far during private sale?
And how much is the soft cap?
The soft cap is 14M USD and the hard cap 50M USD  Cool
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

Do you have any estimate for 2019 revenue?

I'm also interested to know

We are not focusing on revenue, we are a protocol company and we're building an economy!

Can you please explain us the difference?
For sure!  A protocol company is kind of like Satoshi in that we build the protocol and then the free market takes over.  Like a building company that builds a bridge, we don't get paid every time people drive over the bridge, we just want to build a good, strong, safe bridge for everyone to use to their heart's content!
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

When exactly you plan to start with token sale?From what i understand you are currenntly in private sale,right?

The soft cap is 14M USD and the hard cap 50M USD  Cool
Did they reach soft cap?
Not quite yet, did you still want to buy in?
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Do you have any estimate for 2019 revenue?

I'm also interested to know

We are not focusing on revenue, we are a protocol company and we're building an economy!

Can you please explain us the difference?
For sure!  A protocol company is kind of like Satoshi in that we build the protocol and then the free market takes over.  Like a building company that builds a bridge, we don't get paid every time people drive over the bridge, we just want to build a good, strong, safe bridge for everyone to use to their heart's content!

Thank you for explaining, but what's in it for you? Grin
. Great question!  Protocol companies benefit from the eventual widespread adoption of the economy, kind of like how Vitalik Buterin benefited from so many people using the Ethereum network.  The larger the economy grows, the better it is for us!
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Does anybody have any video from the talk/presentation of the platform at the London Crypto Investor Show?
. Sure, take a look at Guy's interview with CryptoLingo here!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEpKFv-sbA
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

The soft cap is 14M USD and the hard cap 50M USD  Cool

That is quite big soft cap,compared to the hard cap.I sure hope that you have some big investors lined up,as it wont be easy to get $14M dollars in this kind of market that is bearish.
. Well we can't comment too much on specifics there, but we're confident in the amounts that we need for the economy to be successful and actually provide liquidity, and we're confident in our ability to raise the funds too.  Our founders have probably about 100 years worth of experience in start ups all together, so we feel that we are in a good place. 
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

As I understand you are currently in the private sale phase. If I join the sale when exactly I'm gonna get the tokens? During private sale, or after public sale starts?

Excellent question! Please email rafi.glantz@zeex.me with any questions regarding pre sale terms and details.  Cool
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

so the minimum entry is $100 of ETH... that will get me 1 zix token?

So minimum amount is not pegged with ETH,, that means amount of ETH needed will change constantly,  right?

1 ETH - 5,000 ZIX
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 03:00:22 AM by YanivBLIL

so the minimum entry is $100 of ETH... that will get me 1 zix token?

So minimum amount is not pegged with ETH,, that means amount of ETH needed will change constantly,  right?

1 ETH - 5,000 ZIX

Ah thank you, that makes more sense . So what's the minimum amount then, in ETH?

Minimum contribution is 100 USD of ETH.
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

I wana know if theres any competitors doin the same thing?? I looked and couldn't see anything simialr and def not with big partners already

everything depend of retailers... I think someone said Amazon or not?  Roll Eyes

I can see Amazon more as a partner than competition.
. If you look at things from the vendor's perspective, it's a really simple business proposition.  At some point, the vendor "creates" the gift cards and then sells them for their face value or even less.  Almost inevitably the vendor makes a profit from the gift card even if the purchaser spends it immediately on relatively low margin SKUs, because a vendor won't sell something they don't make profit on.  We are simply providing a new way for vendors to sell these gift cards to end users, and for end users to buy them.  The retailer doesn't really care what happens in the middle or on our platform, they just know they were paid for the gift card and they may or may not have to pay out the value of that card in products or services. 
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

just a question since we are in an age of privacy and security, are the gift cards secured somehow and if so how so?
We basically rely on accredited sources of bulk gift card suppliers (such as Zeek). We regulate the platform in several ways - one is the collateral that each seller/distributor would have to pledge into the system, and second - we will approve new bulk suppliers by ourselves.

Hope this helps Cool
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

I wana know if theres any competitors doin the same thing?? I looked and couldn't see anything simialr and def not with big partners already

everything depend of retailers... I think someone said Amazon or not?  Roll Eyes

Amazon would definitely be a good partner with lots of brands.

Amazon definitely IS a good partner with lots of brands Grin Grin
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

. If you look at things from the vendor's perspective, it's a really simple business proposition.  At some point, the vendor "creates" the gift cards and then sells them for their face value or even less.  Almost inevitably the vendor makes a profit from the gift card even if the purchaser spends it immediately on relatively low margin SKUs, because a vendor won't sell something they don't make profit on.  We are simply providing a new way for vendors to sell these gift cards to end users, and for end users to buy them.  The retailer doesn't really care what happens in the middle or on our platform, they just know they were paid for the gift card and they may or may not have to pay out the value of that card in products or services. 

Will you have to buy a specific card for a certain brand or can you just buy and then use as you like for whichever brand?

Can you rephrase your question, please? My understanding is that you're asking if you purchase a gift card from Starbucks would you be able to spend that gift card in a place other than Starbucks? In that case no- although that is more up to the actual retailers.

Let me know if I heard you correctly  Wink
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

Hello

I read here above that 1 Eth = 5,000 ZIX, is this confirmed?
Plus, is this fixed or going to change according to the sales and first days over the launching?

Thanks

Correct. And this IS a fixed rate and not subject to change.

Thanks Cool
MXgirl150

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

zeex dropping truth bombs on twitter https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/980816374804119552
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

when can we expect the platform to be launched?
The platform with be released just a few weeks after the end of the ICO

Hope this helps Cool
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Hello

I read here above that 1 Eth = 5,000 ZIX, is this confirmed?
Plus, is this fixed or going to change according to the sales and first days over the launching?

Thanks

Correct. And this IS a fixed rate and not subject to change.

Thanks Cool

So no matter the ETH price,ratio will stay the same ,right?
Correct Cool
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

Is this something like a payment platform similar to PayPal, which is exclusively focusing on allowing crypto payments to obtain products?
We focus on enabling purchase of products and services with crypto by connecting virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies, so that you can instantly exchange your ETH for Starbucks gift cards and buy your coffee without fiat or fees!

Ok but someone said it will be anonymous. Is that true and if yes, how are you going to deal with compliance issues as a payment provider? You can't get away from it because ultimately you want merchants to also be connected to the system right?
Richurd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

when can we expect the platform to be launched?
The platform with be released just a few weeks after the end of the ICO

Hope this helps Cool
when does the ICO end?

Our ICO is planned for May. More details to come. Are you in our Telegram group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: