Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Zeex posted this on their FB read, interesting news on restrictions. https://www.ccn.com/breaking-zimbabwe-court-lifts-central-banks-banking-ban-on-bitcoin-exchanges/
ryecrypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?

ZIX acts as a deposit within the smart contract to prevent fraud or double spending.

The ZIX token serves several purposes without which our protocol could not function.  ZIX acts as a login to the system, allowing users to buy and sell corporate currencies.  ZIX can of course be used as a payment as well, but it can also be used to reserve various amounts of corporate currencies that may be in higher demand, so you can be sure you can get ahold of it (for instance, if there's some crazy discount like 20% on Amazon gift cards, you might wanna reserve that.)

For related Medium Article, please see:
https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/why-does-zeex-need-zix-8ad243aaae60
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

I found a lot of possible gift cards to purchase on zeek but it seems like the discounts are not really big - maybe they will be on zeex?

Zeex is creating a protocol that will allow for people to buy and sell gift cards with crypto.

We don't guarantee there'll be discounted cards, but we do allow companies to offer discounts if they choose.  Meaning, all discounts will be decided by the seller.   

The only thing we guarantee is that the price isn't more expensive.    Smiley
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

Since you covered starbucks,any plans for mcdonalds?
haha great idea, or any fastfood chain? How about in bars? is that also something that will be possible in the future?

I believe that McDonalds would be great given the popularity and ubiquity of this fast food chain, this would be a smart business decision for ZEEX Smiley

Yes,any of these big chains would be great.

One of Zeex's gift card suppliers is actually Uber Eats...so...Sky's the limit there  Cool

Do you plan to cover  all Uber services?

That would be great addition,to be able to pay those taxi services with crypto!

We will see a lot of new additions as the project progresses and when it goes live. But to have so many names on the roster at the start is an amazing thing.

It is amazing indeed!

Just the other day i was thinking about ordering some blu-ray box sets from Amazon,but then i  decided to wait for ZEEX so i can buy those using crypto.Cant wait for it to go live! Cheesy

You still buy DVDs LOL

Do we know if we can use Zeex for Amazon streaming services and others like Netflix?

I think that if it's not specified, than it would have to include all of their services. As for Netflix, if it's not listed then I would say no, but that could change soon.

A lot of other crypto projects offer some form of subscription purchase for netflix. But how would that work for netflix with a giftcard? Like a yearly or monthly subscription?

Its the same as when you buy a netflix gift card. There is a dollar value associated with it and you load it into your account.
Zeex isnt creating a new payment method with there platform, they are just allowing the purchase of gift cards with crypto. Which ingenious.

All this is feasible, it is only important to sign a contract with Netflix or some other similar service provider Cheesy

Yes, it does make sense. I didn't know Netflix had gift cards though. But other premium channels could also be offered in this case.

Being able to pay Netflix using ZEEX would be great!

Now when you mentioned Netflix,and since we will be able to buy stuff from Amazon,will that cover Amazon Prime Video as well?

Yep! You can use Zeex to buy amazon gift cards, which can be used on Amazon Prime Video!
YanivBLIL

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Any update on main sale?
It's almost here - The Whitelist is live! Get in quick at https://kyc.zeex.me/Form/Form
For step by step instructions, check out our latest Medium post: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-whitelist-is-live-413b59a18395
YanivBLIL

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Any update on main sale?
It's almost here - The Whitelist is live! Get in quick at https://kyc.zeex.me/Form/Form
For step by step instructions, check out our latest Medium post: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-whitelist-is-live-413b59a18395

Haha, that was quick. You always lurking Yaniv?

Someone from the Zeex team is always around to answer any questions  Cheesy Cheesy
YanivBLIL

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Any update on main sale?

Whats the starting bonus for main sale?
Info on bonuses hasn't been released yet, but hold tight, all info on the public sale will be coming out soon!
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

I found a lot of possible gift cards to purchase on zeek but it seems like the discounts are not really big - maybe they will be on zeex?
On Zeex it's fully decentralized, and our only restriction is that the list price can't exceed face value.  That means suppliers will be forced to compete by offering discounts, which they're free to do at their discretion!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Now when you mentioned Netflix,and since we will be able to buy stuff from Amazon,will that cover Amazon Prime Video as well?

Yep! You can use Zeex to buy amazon gift cards, which can be used on Amazon Prime Video!

This is a great news since I often use Amazon Grin
Indeed amazon is one of the most popular shopping web pages if not the biggest one, so that is very important.
I find when explaining Zeex Amazon is what really brings it home for the person.  Everyone knows and uses Amazon, and being able to quickly convert your crypto to Amazon credit is just so seamless and perfect it makes sense to everyone!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

haha great idea, or any fastfood chain? How about in bars? is that also something that will be possible in the future?

I believe that McDonalds would be great given the popularity and ubiquity of this fast food chain, this would be a smart business decision for ZEEX Smiley

One of Zeex's gift card suppliers is actually Uber Eats...so...Sky's the limit there  Cool

We will see a lot of new additions as the project progresses and when it goes live. But to have so many names on the roster at the start is an amazing thing.

It is amazing indeed!

Just the other day i was thinking about ordering some blu-ray box sets from Amazon,but then i  decided to wait for ZEEX so i can buy those using crypto.Cant wait for it to go live! Cheesy

You still buy DVDs LOL

Do we know if we can use Zeex for Amazon streaming services and others like Netflix?

I think that if it's not specified, than it would have to include all of their services. As for Netflix, if it's not listed then I would say no, but that could change soon.

A lot of other crypto projects offer some form of subscription purchase for netflix. But how would that work for netflix with a giftcard? Like a yearly or monthly subscription?

Its the same as when you buy a netflix gift card. There is a dollar value associated with it and you load it into your account.
Zeex isnt creating a new payment method with there platform, they are just allowing the purchase of gift cards with crypto. Which ingenious.

All this is feasible, it is only important to sign a contract with Netflix or some other similar service provider Cheesy

Woah, yeah Netflix would be awesome and that would be really big like Amazon almost.
Netflix sounds great, wanna send 'em an email and see if they've got gift cards yet?  Seriously though, the gift cards are the least important part of the equation for us, we're making payments possible however we can!
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?

ZIX acts as a deposit within the smart contract to prevent fraud or double spending.

The ZIX token serves several purposes without which our protocol could not function.  ZIX acts as a login to the system, allowing users to buy and sell corporate currencies.  ZIX can of course be used as a payment as well, but it can also be used to reserve various amounts of corporate currencies that may be in higher demand, so you can be sure you can get ahold of it (for instance, if there's some crazy discount like 20% on Amazon gift cards, you might wanna reserve that.)

Thanks for explaining and sharing the source.It was important question and it's good to see how team dealt with that part of equation.

Cool, I like the reservation option, it would be a pity to miss the opportunity if we find something interesting Wink

How do these reservations really work? If there is a discound on an amazon card of 20% you can reserve the card and not buy it or did I misunderstand?
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Thanks for explaining and sharing the source.It was important question and it's good to see how team dealt with that part of equation.

Cool, I like the reservation option, it would be a pity to miss the opportunity if we find something interesting Wink

How do these reservations really work? If there is a discound on an amazon card of 20% you can reserve the card and not buy it or did I misunderstand?
Let's say a supplier is offering a $1000 AMZN gift card for $800.  Many people will want to purchase this, and so our algorithm will determine who has priority (and therefore the right to purchase ahead of others) based on the amount of ZIX they've staked. 
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

I know everyone has been asking about the soft cap and the hard cap and whatnot, here are some explanations. 

https://www.facebook.com/Zeexme/videos/223051874955900/?t=0
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

It is amazing indeed!

You still buy DVDs LOL

Woah, yeah Netflix would be awesome and that would be really big like Amazon almost.
Netflix sounds great, wanna send 'em an email and see if they've got gift cards yet?  Seriously though, the gift cards are the least important part of the equation for us, we're making payments possible however we can!

Gift cards are I guess the easiest way - maybe some companies will soon opt for making their own gift cards just so they can be a partner.

You mean their own gift card that would be a way for them to enter the crypto world on their own, without companies like Zeex?
Having their own gift card wouldn't enable them to enter the crypto world on their own, they'd still need a decentralized economy like the Zeex Protocol to participate in.
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Zeex CMO Apan Amos Damri uses our Beta to buy coffee with Ether from Starbucks!  Cool Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440

We can do that in any starbucks,if we get in beta?

Anyone got beta invitation?
www.zeex.me/beta

For how long will beta testing last?
We'll always be testing, but we'll be releasing the full version a few days after the TGE.

i need the Beta!!
If you're looking to participate in the Beta, great!  Apply at www.zeex.me/beta
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

I know everyone has been asking about the soft cap and the hard cap and whatnot, here are some explanations. 

https://www.facebook.com/Zeexme/videos/223051874955900/?t=0
Thanks!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Zeex CMO Apan Amos Damri uses our Beta to buy coffee with Ether from Starbucks!  Cool Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440

We can do that in any starbucks,if we get in beta?

Anyone got beta invitation?
www.zeex.me/beta

For how long will beta testing last?
We'll always be testing, but we'll be releasing the full version a few days after the TGE.

I would like a beta invite....
If you're looking to participate in the Beta, great!  Apply at www.zeex.me/beta
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

Indeed amazon is one of the most popular shopping web pages if not the biggest one, so that is very important.
I find when explaining Zeex Amazon is what really brings it home for the person.  Everyone knows and uses Amazon, and being able to quickly convert your crypto to Amazon credit is just so seamless and perfect it makes sense to everyone!

"if not the biggest one" Cheesy Amazon is 100000% the biggest shopping website in the world. How can you even have doubts about that? They are unbelievably huge and no other business is even close to them.
Amazon is actually getting into the car repair business now too, they're considering buying out Firestone I heard and selling spare parts online in greater bulk.  As more and more of our lives move online, our payments and money must move with them.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

I see that you mention no fees,but how then you gonna make any profit?

Check out this Medium article to answer this question on Zeex's business model https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

"if not the biggest one" Cheesy Amazon is 100000% the biggest shopping website in the world. How can you even have doubts about that? They are unbelievably huge and no other business is even close to them.
Amazon is actually getting into the car repair business now too, they're considering buying out Firestone I heard and selling spare parts online in greater bulk.  As more and more of our lives move online, our payments and money must move with them.

Damn they are getting into everything.But that can only benefit ZEEX Smiley
It benefits the consumers more than anyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: