Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193750 times)
TashBLIL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Will you have masternode ?

No masternodes at this stage, but it is something that we will definitely consider later on

Can you please explain what is masternode,and how would zeex benefit from that?

This article offers a great explanation about what masternodes are: https://coincentral.com/what-are-masternodes-an-introduction-and-guide/ Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Does Zeex have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

thats crypto for ya its not regulated so anything is possible which is fine, just gotta keep an eye on the charts!
So we're doing a couple of things.  First, we're going through the Bancor liquidity network to make it as easy as possible for people to access ZIX rather than go directly to exchanges.  Second, we're holding 10% of the total tokens in escrow for at least 2 years and the team's tokens are locked up too.  On the other hand, to some degree you're right that there's nothing to stop someone with $1B or so manipulating whatever currency they want in this market.  We are a utility token, not a security token, so we're focused on ensuring the token fulfills its purpose, or its utility, rather than how expensive it becomes.

For how long are team tokens locked?
Team tokens are locked for 3 years.
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Can we expect bounty campaign to start soon?

It should be soon. We will let everyone know on our social media channels and here as soon as it happens  Smiley

Will i be able to join the bounty  campaign,since i have  newbie member rank?

Usually bounties don't allow newbie ranks to join the campaign as it could lead to manipulation, but we will see.

everything depends what is your rank on social media, maybe you are here new one, but social media are also important. just build you acc here and you will have your rank better

I see no reason why someone with a lot of twitter followers and newbie rank on forum would not be accepted for twitter part of the campaign,as his newbie rank doesnt have anything to do with his twitter account.

It has also become almost impossible to improve your rank here on Bitcointalk due to the merit system. Even if someone makes a good post, who takes the time to actually send merits? It hardly happens.
. It's tough when people are lazy but what can we do other than keep giving the best answers and insights we can?

Not complaining about the job you are doing Wink rather about the new ranking system on this platform.
Well hey, we can always give each other merits when we think they've done something to "merit" it! LOL
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

ATTENTION ZEEXERS! Our Bounty is LIVE!! ------> https://www.bancor.network/communities/5acdf63840641700016bb57d

Cool Cool
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:39:26 AM by Desmozgenes

ATTENTION ZEEXERS! Our Bounty is LIVE!! ------> https://www.bancor.network/communities/5acdf63840641700016bb57d

Cool Cool

I would like to join signature campaign but I don't see how many posts we have to write per week.

Welcome to our bounty program! For the Signature Campaign it is a minimum of 5 posts daily.

Are you sure its 5 posts daily and not weekly??Usual amount for signature campaign is 10-15 weekly.
Also,if you want your bounty campaign to get some exposure and be successful ,it would be much better if you hired respected BM who would bring thousands of bounty hunters,as they tend to join more when they see respected bounty manager leading the campaign.And also having bounty campaign thread here on btctalk forum is important too.

Just some friendly advice from bounty hunter POV,as i really like the ZEEX,and i will join signature campaign no matter what Smiley
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Do you plan any kind of airdrops in the future?

At the moment there are no plans for any airdrops.
This could change in the future, but as of right now, there are no plans for this.

You could participate in the bounty program if you are looking for some ZIX tokens without contributing directly.
https://www.bancor.network/communities/5acdf63840641700016bb57d  Grin
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

I like the idea of using blockchain to impact the gift card sector as it is clearly huge and growing... also ripe for disruption. But I'm not sure I see the value in adding a token to this platform. Could you explain why your new token adds value to the gift card concept? Why will it retain or increase in value? Thx
The ZIX token serves several purposes without which our protocol could not function:

- ZIX acts as a login to the system, allowing users to buy and sell gift cards.  
 - ZIX can of course be used as a payment, but it can also be used to reserve various amounts of gift cards that may be in higher demand, so you can be sure you can attain it (for example, if there's a 20% discount on Amazon gift cards, you might wanna reserve that  Grin Grin) .
 - ZIX acts as a deposit within the smart contract to prevent fraud or double spending.

To learn more, check out our medium article: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/why-does-zeex-need-zix-8ad243aaae60

With regards to your second question, ZIX is a utility token, so we cannot discuss price or value.
YanivBLIL

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

the project roadmap is very clear with the presale and ICO clear schedule, but I do not see when the coin of this project will be listing on exchange, when listing and on which exchange?

Currently, we cannot comment on exchanges or secondary markets. However, ZIX will be part of the Bancor liquidity market  Cheesy Cheesy. You can learn more about Bancor here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySeir-M2nj0
YanivBLIL

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

the project roadmap is very clear with the presale and ICO clear schedule, but I do not see when the coin of this project will be listing on exchange, when listing and on which exchange?

Currently, we cannot comment on exchanges or secondary markets. However, ZIX will be part of the Bancor liquidity market  Cheesy Cheesy. You can learn more about Bancor here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySeir-M2nj0

That means you will accept all currencies that are available at bancor?

Not exactly. This means that ZIX can be very easily converted to/from any other coin on the Bancor liquidity market.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

They have an article on Medium about the bounty campaign https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-bounty-is-live-3d57c2125e92
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

They have an article on Medium about the bounty campaign https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-bounty-is-live-3d57c2125e92

1) Every participant must submit their posts/content in the proper channels.

Does that mean we will have to report every post we make,if we join signature campaign?
YanivBLIL

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

1) Every participant must submit their posts/content in the proper channels.

Does that mean we will have to report every post we make,if we join signature campaign?

You will need to put the username and URL on the discussions tab, and then link to the minimum number of weekly posts, which is 10. So not every post, just enough that we can see what you did  Smiley Smiley
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Is this something like a payment platform similar to PayPal, which is exclusively focusing on allowing crypto payments to obtain products?
We focus on enabling purchase of products and services with crypto by connecting virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies, so that you can instantly exchange your ETH for Starbucks gift cards and buy your coffee without fiat or fees!

Ok but someone said it will be anonymous. Is that true and if yes, how are you going to deal with compliance issues as a payment provider? You can't get away from it because ultimately you want merchants to also be connected to the system right?
We absolutely want merchants connected to the system, but we don't have any compliance issues because we allow any merchant to sell to any person and vice versa, anyone can use the protocol.  Because of the anonymity and decentralized nature, the only way it can possibly work is for the users to responsibly report their own activity to the authorities.  Zeex simply doesn't have any information that it would need to report. 

I see and if it turns out that your platform is used for illegal activities, for example selling forbidden products, could anyone be held liable? Could you guys be attacked?

Zeex utilises staking to make unscrupulous behaviour expensive and unrewarding. With regards to individuals, as a decentralised protocol, Zeex has no knowledge of or liability for individual users’ activity.

Who will be able to decide what is considered unscrupulous or not? Will there be something like a platform police who also has to have a certain amount of tokens in order to have financial interest in stability of the platform?

That is a goof question. But I thought that only verified brands will be able to use the platform.
. Initially it will only be verified brands on the selling side, but eventually anyone will be able to sell.  To ensure everyone does what they're supposed to we take a deposit for the duration of the risk period.  Check out my latest article on exactly this topic!  https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/staking-your-claim-with-zix-c7c6d1aa2cb3

The deposit solution sounds like a good one. And who decides if rules have been violated and the deposit gets forfeited?
The smart contract determines that, that's the beauty of it.  Smart contracts only have 2 possible outcomes: everything is fine, or it isn't and everything goes back to square one.  There's no human or anything like that deciding.
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Thanks for sharing. I like that there's a wider range for the bounty but I wonder why Youtube receives the lowest distribution?
Basically because we expect less people to make videos!  Grin
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Wow, this project offers a very good proposal that we need to grab, a very enticing app, a very prolific investment that will be big later when the app is fully operational and the demand for their token is getting higher.
Thanks for your support!
ZeexICO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?

Maybe they will through selling space for ads. Or is that frowned upon in this community?

Hey, so I'm gonna answer both questions here, first off we don't sell ads, nothing against it, just not our space.  As far as how we can earn money if we don't charge fees, it's quite simple.  We make money from the retailers, we serve them as a distribution platform and are paid by them, the user doesn't have to pay us anything to use the system.  

I don‘t think earn money from the custom is a good way.we can see that why the Alibaba success , because it save the cost for the customer,and they don't need pay any fee,so I think it 's hard to compete with other company.
You're absolutely correct!  Vendors pay us for separate services we provide related to handling their incoming crypto, but there's no fees to transact or anything.  This makes it especially attractive to crypto holders and users because almost anywhere you go, you end up paying fees one way or another.  This way, you avoid it entirely!
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

How retailers get their money from ZEEX? When and how if country forbid transaction from exchanges for crypto?

Retailers will be paid in Zix tokens which they can do with as they like, hold or exchange for fiat or other Cryptocurrency. We're partnering up with Bancor which will allow all tokens in Bancor's liquidity network (50+ ERC20 tokens to date) direct conversion to ZIX.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

This doesn't get asked enough on project threads but who are your blockchain developers and what experience do you have in this space?

You can check out the team here

https://www.zeex.me/#team

Plenty of experience in the Blockchain and Gift Card space. Ilan Schifter and Ziv Isaiah are both highly experienced tech moguls with deep knowledge of blockchain.  All of our team members are crypto enthusiasts at the least.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

One interesting post

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/staking-your-claim-with-zix-c7c6d1aa2cb3

Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

is there a bounty program going on ? thats what i have been hearing
Correct! Zeex Bounty campaign is up and running!

Check it out here - https://www.bancor.network/communities/5acdf63840641700016bb57d
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: