Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
ZeexICO

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

I see that you mention no fees,but how then you gonna make any profit?

Check out this Medium article to answer this question on Zeex's business model https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
Thanks!  Take a look at this video from Sit on My Bits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Py4wwcH-R8&t=131s
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Now when you mentioned Netflix,and since we will be able to buy stuff from Amazon,will that cover Amazon Prime Video as well?

Yep! You can use Zeex to buy amazon gift cards, which can be used on Amazon Prime Video!

This is a great news since I often use Amazon Grin
Indeed amazon is one of the most popular shopping web pages if not the biggest one, so that is very important.
I find when explaining Zeex Amazon is what really brings it home for the person.  Everyone knows and uses Amazon, and being able to quickly convert your crypto to Amazon credit is just so seamless and perfect it makes sense to everyone!

"if not the biggest one" Cheesy Amazon is 100000% the biggest shopping website in the world. How can you even have doubts about that? They are unbelievably huge and no other business is even close to them.
Amazon is actually getting into the car repair business now too, they're considering buying out Firestone I heard and selling spare parts online in greater bulk.  As more and more of our lives move online, our payments and money must move with them.

Damn they are getting into everything.But that can only benefit ZEEX Smiley
It benefits the consumers more than anyone!

That is actually good, though a bit monopolistic, that these companies offer so much diversity.
The power of these companies is far beyond most nations.  Multinationals like PMI can completely bully countries like Togo, as explained by John Oliver!
Mazroid

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Zeex CMO Apan Amos Damri uses our Beta to buy coffee with Ether from Starbucks!  Cool Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440

We can do that in any starbucks,if we get in beta?

Anyone got beta invitation?
www.zeex.me/beta

For how long will beta testing last?
We'll always be testing, but we'll be releasing the full version a few days after the TGE.

I would like a beta invite....
If you're looking to participate in the Beta, great!  Apply at www.zeex.me/beta

I posted this on my facebook and got a few good questions.
1. Was there a discount on the coffee?
2. Why use Zeex when you could just use FIAT?
3. What other places can the app be used at?

I answered all 3 with:
1. There wasn't a discount that I was aware of on the coffee but there will be discounts available.
2. Zeex provides a service so that people can exchange their crypto with no fees for goods.
3. there are 350+ partners with Zeex. Starbucks, Xbox, Amazon and Ebay were to name a few.

amazing service, I can't wait to use it myself!
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Zeex CMO Apan Amos Damri uses our Beta to buy coffee with Ether from Starbucks!  Cool Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440

We can do that in any starbucks,if we get in beta?

Anyone got beta invitation?
www.zeex.me/beta

For how long will beta testing last?
We'll always be testing, but we'll be releasing the full version a few days after the TGE.

I would like a beta invite....
If you're looking to participate in the Beta, great!  Apply at www.zeex.me/beta

I posted this on my facebook and got a few good questions.
1. Was there a discount on the coffee?
2. Why use Zeex when you could just use FIAT?
3. What other places can the app be used at?

I answered all 3 with:
1. There wasn't a discount that I was aware of on the coffee but there will be discounts available.
2. Zeex provides a service so that people can exchange their crypto with no fees for goods.
3. there are 350+ partners with Zeex. Starbucks, Xbox, Amazon and Ebay were to name a few.

amazing service, I can't wait to use it myself!

Thanks for sharing the word
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

In case you missed this, a new AMA! https://www.facebook.com/events/395255334326175/
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

In case you missed this, a new AMA! https://www.facebook.com/events/395255334326175/

Thanks, I missed it again of course.Boss being so demanding making me come to work every day doesn't help me much Cheesy

Not to worry! We know that not everyone can make it to the live AMA's. We write transcripts after the AMA with the best questions and answers on Medium. Check out some of the past AMA's

AMA with Ziv Isaiah (Co-Founder and CTO) - https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-last-ama-we-had-was-a-little-bit-insane-f7d1018852bf

Zeex Team Live: Ask Me Anything Transcript - https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-team-live-ask-me-anything-transcript-722a378e73fe
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?
the blockchain was created so no third party made money on you and im assuming zeex thought the same

As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion. On our side, we are building a scalable, open source, decentralized liquidity protocol to allow the trading of non-crypto assets with cryptocurrencies. Zeex as a business has the sole purpose to create the platform and for the crypto-economy to thrive and flourish.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Where is the press releases that this coin can be used with Amazon and foot locker I can't find any info online to support this claim

Good question,
Maybe the team will update us
I think once they announce that partnership then there is no stopping zeex

We have! These partnerships are made through our sister company, Zeek, a world leader in the gift card marketplace which has very strong existing relationships with the largest brands in the world. Amazon included! Also there are over 350 retailers that Zeek currently works with. Not only that, more and more suppliers are joining the Zeex protocol. We recently partnered with Russian supplier, giftery.ru Smiley
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Where is the press releases that this coin can be used with Amazon and foot locker I can't find any info online to support this claim

Good question,

We have! These partnerships are made through our sister company, Zeek, a world leader in the gift card marketplace which has very strong existing relationships with the largest brands in the world. Amazon included! Also there are over 350 retailers that Zeek currently works with. Not only that, more and more suppliers are joining the Zeex protocol. We recently partnered with Russian supplier, giftery.ru Smiley

So there will be the chances that some or all of partners of Zeek will join Zeex as well? And which country will Zeex be available. I mean I hope when it launch it will be available in many countries so many can experience this amazing product.

By the way, how much had been raised so far?

YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Good question,

So there will be the chances that some or all of partners of Zeek will join Zeex as well? And which country will Zeex be available. I mean I hope when it launch it will be available in many countries so many can experience this amazing product.

Yes, all of Zeek's gift card suppliers will be on Zeex (awesome, I know)
Zeex will be available worldwide, however some countries will of course have more brands than others, depending on which brands operate in that country.

In terms of amount raised so far, we are currently not disclosing pre-sale results, but the public sale will be starting soon, so get excited!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?
the blockchain was created so no third party made money on you and im assuming zeex thought the same
This isn't necessarily the case, the blockchain creates a multitude of third parties.  There are network fees, that's part of why miners mine.  The key is that no one third party is totally trusted, they all check each other's work.  Even in POS systems you don't have a single trusted third party, the responsibility and trust is distributed. 
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Good question,

Yes, all of Zeek's gift card suppliers will be on Zeex (awesome, I know)
Zeex will be available worldwide, however some countries will of course have more brands than others, depending on which brands operate in that country.

In terms of amount raised so far, we are currently not disclosing pre-sale results, but the public sale will be starting soon, so get excited!

But for example,in  every Starbucks we will be able to pay with zeex,no matter where we are,right?
As far as I'm aware any Starbucks will accept Starbucks gift cards.
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

People mentioned alibaba,any plans to include them as well?

Do they do Gift cards?

I think they do, they have tons of suppliers and lots of gift cards.But who needs Alibaba when you have Amazon Cheesy
Even if they don't in the future they'll be able to issue blockchain-based gift cards through us!
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

ZEEX looks like an awesome project, no fees for all those gift cards and so many options including Amazon!! You can count me in! Which currencies do you accept and when does ICO starts?
We will be accepting ETH Grin Grin
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

ZEEX looks like an awesome project, no fees for all those gift cards and so many options including Amazon!! You can count me in! Which currencies do you accept and when does ICO starts?
We will be accepting ETH Grin Grin

You are accepting only ETH during the sale?And when exactly your main sale starts?
Correct! The token sale is going to be at the end of June! No exact date quite yet Cool
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

who would have thought the Gift cards could be sooo sexy and generate this much excitement in a crypto coin.

People are looking at ways to spend their crypto properly and this offers a solution to that.

I think every one is pissed because of the fees that their local governments are demanding and how hard it is to get some money out of it that they just want to bypass as much as possible and get some goods out of it.

What are the fees you are talking about? Even if you purchase gift cards with cryptos that is usually a taxable situation if you realize a gain.
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

who would have thought the Gift cards could be sooo sexy and generate this much excitement in a crypto coin.

People are looking at ways to spend their crypto properly and this offers a solution to that.

I think every one is pissed because of the fees that their local governments are demanding and how hard it is to get some money out of it that they just want to bypass as much as possible and get some goods out of it.

What are the fees you are talking about? Even if you purchase gift cards with cryptos that is usually a taxable situation if you realize a gain.

We actually have an amazing article that tackles your question https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-transactional-friction-problem-3a3bad7272e2

Hope this helps ! Cool
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

I hope you guys partner up with Steam or Uplay for video games, that would be the best

So you could purchase games via giftcards? not a bad idea.
Better Steam then Uplay since steam deals with so many video games

To be honest,any would be good,that sells video games.Lets not be too picky in the beginning.

everything depends if some retailer with video games want to be part of ZEEX community, like you and many others
ZEEX shows a lot of promise soi wouldnt be surprised if some retailers joined the ZEEX community

Do retailers have any incentive to join Zeex other than to sell more of their products?
Definitely!  It's not just about selling products, gift cards are prepaid, so businesses love them!  They get cash up front and then maybe have to give products in the future (which are already profitable even at a discount because of margins) for that prepaying.  The other good thing for businesses is that most people don't spend all of their gift cards, so they make money there too!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

I see that Pre-ICO Phase 2 starts in less than a 2 days,with 22% bonus,while current one is 45%.Quite a big difference,so those who plan to invest,better do that ASAP!

Hm,thats huge difference in bonus,how much is raised so far during this 45% bonus stage?

How much is this project trying to raise overall?
Our soft cap is $14M and our hardcap is $50M
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Is there any discussion in the project also providing re-loadable debit cards that can be used at atm's?
No, we are bypassing fiat entirely!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: