Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193747 times)
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

Hi! I saw a vote on my favorite brand on Twitter Zeex, and I saw google play, uber. Do you already have any memoranda or preliminary agreements with them?

Absolutely!! You will be able to use Zeex to pay for Google Play & Uber as soon as the platform launches!  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YanivBLIL

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

Will there be anymore airdrops?

Zeex has not had any airdrops, and does not plan on having any, however you can certainly join our bounty if you want to earn some ZIX!
Check it out at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579968
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for Zeex. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

Zeex may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/Zeex

Regards,
Aiodex Team
YanivBLIL

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

when can we expect the platform to be launched?

Platform will be launched very shortly after the TGE, which will be in Q3!

Can you be more precise regarding the TGE,other than it will happen in Q3?

Exact date hasn't been announced yet, but if you sign up to our mailing list on zeex.me then you'll be the first to know as soon as it's announced!
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Hi! I saw a vote on my favorite brand on Twitter Zeex, and I saw google play, uber. Do you already have any memoranda or preliminary agreements with them?

That will be great,to be able to pay Uber with Zeex!

Definitely. Then you wouldnt need a credit card at all. Just buy a gift card and ride all you want, right?
That's it! Easy as pie  Wink

Ease of use will be exteremely important,so i hope app is user friendly Smiley

Has anybody tested the app? Any reviews?
zeex ceo purchased coffee with eth at starbucks, app is in beta, maybe it would be available for some users to test the beta app in coming days.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

I have one question for the team.How will you solve the situations where people buy a gift card and then it turns out you can't use it because policy of the company forbids anyone outside UK to use the gift card.For example Sony Playstation gift card is in question here.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Something new from the team. https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-developer-update-d998092e9a9
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

This part makes me happy especially:

"Right now, the development team is working on the latest update to the Zeex Protocol. Currently there’s a short waiting period between buying and receiving the gift card, partially due to congestion on the Ethereum Network. With the new version, ZIX tokens will be pledged, making the transaction instant. The logic behind this is simple. The waiting period exists to prevent double spending, but if you have already pledged an equal amount of value there is no incentive to act maliciously."
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Our latest Developer Update is here!

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-developer-update-d998092e9a9
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Thank you for sharing the update and finally confirming beta is up and running Smiley

Wow finally BETA is happening Cheesy thanks for the update.

So will we have some reviews from the beta tester up here?
Reviews will most likely be put up on Youtube. We will share some here though as well.
milo

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

ICO Analysis: Zeex
Published on July 16, 2018
By Alex Moskov

Risks
    Not an entirely frictionless experience: This isn’t a problem unique to just Zeex, but is present throughout most digital payment solutions. Unless you can tap your phone on a receiver like Apple Pay, you’ll be behind the most “frictionless” payment system out there. However, this is miles ahead of crypto transactions. -1
    Not really sold on the need for an ICO (for the investor’s sake): Although the Zeex platform sounds pretty useful, investor upside seems fairly limited (but then again, who can accurately predict investor upside in this space circa 2017/2018.  -2
Growth Potential
    It works! Few projects raising money via ICO can boast a working beta, and Zeex already does and has a use case that many cryptocurrency users would likely want. +2
    Yay user adoption! One of the largest detractors of the transactional user of cryptocurrencies is that it’s incredibly complicated and tedious. If you have 8+ steps before you can pay for a coffee, chances are you’re going to opt for that .25 second swipe of a Visa in your pocket. +2
    Finally, a use for gift cards. When’s the last time you got a gift card that wasn’t from Amazon that you actually fully used? Too many people have gift cards just sitting around either untouched or with a fractional amount on them. There is a whole secondary market for discounted gift cards, and there’s a huge value in using these gift cards in a business model such as Zeex’s. The team essentially has a pool of gift cards going for a discounted price (usually around the 5 to 15% range), and are able to provide a solution to a community in dire need of one. +1
    Zeek partnership. Having a sister company that already has the relationships with retailers necessary puts Zeex way ahead of the game. It’s not your typical run of the mill ICO that aims to build everything from ground zero for a lack of strategic partnerships, but more so a use case to be implemented with an already successful company. +3
    Limited downside: Zeex claims that it will safeguard token value by using proceeds of the often sale to guarantee the supply of gift cards at the highest possible discount from a wide range of brands. If this means what I think it means, that worst case scenario you can use Zeex tickets to exchange them for gift cards at any time, and if there isn’t a stark depreciation of purchasing power for Zeex tokens, this is a cool perk few other ICOs can offer. However, if I’m wrong, write this point off as whitepaper tomfoolery. +2
Unknown
    This sounds like either a huge tax headache or a huge tax advantage. If the current American tax law stands that the exchange of crypto for fiat (or gift card) constitutes a taxable event, the Zeex team would have to figure out a way to help users report their taxes on these events. If this is the case, a -2 would be added to my score. However, if there is some international gift card loophole where users can trade any crypto for gift cards and there not be a taxable event, that would be huge for the team (although unlikely, because Uncle Sam is gonna get what he thinks is his). If this is the case, a +5 added to my score.
Disposition
We arrive at a +7/10 for Zeex. It’s got a cool use case, already works (in beta), and a relatively strong partnership in place. If the appreciation of the token’s value is correlated with the success of the app, investors would likely be pretty happy. However, if it’s just another token limited to its own ecosystem, I don’t see much use in investing into it unless you plan on using the Zeex app.
Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: ZIX
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: TBA
    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
    Price:1 ETH = 5,000 ZIX
    Hard Cap: $50 million U.S.
    Payments Accepted: ETH
    Barred from Participating: Israel, U.S., China, Lebanon, Iran.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-zeex/
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

Who are your blockchain developers? what experience do you have in this space?

Good timing for this question as we have a new Medium article that talks about our developers

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-developer-update-d998092e9a9

Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Do you have some working product that we can check,like MVP or prototype?

The web app is going to be live and a working product shortly after the end of the Token sale.

You can view it in action using it at Amazon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

and at Starbucks here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=31s
Richurd

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Basically, using either the ZIX token or Ether, you can buy a gift card to the brand you want to buy something from, and then you can spend that gift card straight away, either online or in store!

Yes, that actually sums up the whole concept. It is a gift card buying platform for crypto.

I wish we could skip the gift card buying and go straight to the retailer with crypto sometime in the near future.
This is a bit tough given the volatility. Zeex allows you do buy products with only 3 taps on your smartphone. Not too shabby..
Richurd

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Just a question since we are in an age of privacy and security, are the gift cards secured somehow and if so how so?
The gift vouchers exist as a simple voucher code (123ABC), which is encrypted before being uploaded to the blockchain, and throughout the transaction process are never exposed and always kept encrypted in such a way that only the appropriate party has access to the voucher.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Hi community. Have you seen the latest interview with Skrilla King?
Our CEO and CMO had their great time with this interview. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rrJwXuEgA

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Bounty campaign reward is only 50k USD,and campaign is going on for more than 3 months already.Do you plan to increase the reward because few thousand people joined recently when you started bounty on btctalk,and with this bounty pool we will all get peanuts basically.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Bounty campaign reward is only 50k USD,and campaign is going on for more than 3 months already.Do you plan to increase the reward because few thousand people joined recently when you started bounty on btctalk,and with this bounty pool we will all get peanuts basically.

+1

Im doing twitter bounty campaign,there are few hundred of us on Bancor +1500 or something like that on btctalk.Twitter bounty pool is 25%,that means 12,500 USD.And when you divide that with approximately 2k people,you get something like 6 USD each,on average.For atleast 4 months of bounty campaign,thats really low.

TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

It is something the Zeex team is considering, however there are no plans in place to increase the reward as of yet.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

It is something the Zeex team is considering, however there are no plans in place to increase the reward as of yet.

That is quite a shame if you ask me.I love ZEEX and that is why I'm participating in the bounty from day 1.Now after this surge of new people and bounty running close to 4 months, no sale date yet at all it will go for 5 months by the looks of it an pool is 50k.Team should definitely react and show us that they are a great team that takes care of their community and people that love the project and support it at the frontline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: