Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
ZeexICO

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

Hey Zeex team,

I was on the telegram chat earlier and the conversation got me thinking about all the brands that I would love to access via Zeex, especially as a mother. I'm part of several mother and baby/toddler groups and we are always sharing discount codes with each other for stuff like nappies/diapers and family trips to legoland - In terms of the everyday mother using this platform, I hope that this is a place where we can go for our family needs!

Thanks,
Rhodes  Smiley
You're exactly our target audience, someone who wants to spend their money on everyday family needs, goods and services!  Major retailers like Tesco/Sainsbury's already offer things like diapers and baby foods, and they're currently in the Zeek Catalogue.  As time goes on, we'll be adding more suppliers to the catalogue, so anywhere you go, you'll be safe if there's an "accident"
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

How does Zeex differ from eGifter or Purse.io?

Though they are similar Zeex offers a lot more.

Zeex will be a decentralized platform so that any Gift Card Supplier in the World will be able to offer their gift cards making it absolutely huge in the scope of gift cards offered.

We also avoid fiat and fees entirely rather than charge extra for the conversion like most service providers.

As well as using the Zix token you will be able to pay with eth, to begin with, and then other cryptocurrencies will be added such as Bitcoin further down the line

Using the Zix token gives holders certain advantages;

Priority — ZIX token owners will have priority over other users to get high demand/discounted assets first.

Pledge — ZIX tokens are used as collateral to ensure an immediate settlement.

Login — ZIX token owners will have the ability to log into Zeex securely and anonymously using their token.

And of course, you can pay with them.

Zeex also offers privacy & anonymity with your transactions

The whole process is heavily encrypted on the blockchain with proprietary fraud prevention technology, meaning that nobody can ever see your private data, not even Zeex. You’re in control of your money, and your financial information.
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

How does Zeex differ from eGifter or Purse.io?

Though they are similar Zeex offers a lot more.

Zeex will be a decentralized platform so that any Gift Card Supplier in the World will be able to offer their gift cards making it absolutely huge in the scope of gift cards offered.

We also avoid fiat and fees entirely rather than charge extra for the conversion like most service providers.

As well as using the Zix token you will be able to pay with eth, to begin with, and then other cryptocurrencies will be added such as Bitcoin further down the line

Using the Zix token gives holders certain advantages;

Priority — ZIX token owners will have priority over other users to get high demand/discounted assets first.

Pledge — ZIX tokens are used as collateral to ensure an immediate settlement.

Login — ZIX token owners will have the ability to log into Zeex securely and anonymously using their token.

And of course, you can pay with them.

Zeex also offers privacy & anonymity with your transactions

The whole process is heavily encrypted on the blockchain with proprietary fraud prevention technology, meaning that nobody can ever see your private data, not even Zeex. You’re in control of your money, and your financial information.
On top of that, it's not just gift card suppliers who can participate, anyone can be a gift card supplier!  If you go to ____ store and buy a $100 gift card, you can sell it through Zeex for $100 of ETH anonymously and without fiat or fees! 
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Zeex CMO Apan Amos Damri uses our Beta to buy coffee with Ether from Starbucks!  Cool Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440

We can do that in any starbucks,if we get in beta?

Anyone got beta invitation?
www.zeex.me/beta
Thats pretty cool to think we can do this now...

Cannot wait to start using this method of payment.

when did they say that we should first be able to use it? end of 2019?

Much, much sooner the webapp will be available shortly after the end of the Public Sale  Here's the roadmap https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Come one come all Smiley https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Where is the press releases that this coin can be used with Amazon and foot locker I can't find any info online to support this claim
i think the announcment will be coming very soon . if you go in there telegram room you can also suggest stores that you would like to be able to use the zeex application
For sure, we're working with partners and suppliers who have access to these brands, and because of our decentralization, we can add thousands more the same way. 
By the way, if you've got brands that you want added or opinions to share, fill out our survey!  It only takes about 26 seconds to complete, and we'll be very glad to know what you're thinking!  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SKL2VTZ
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

you say something about big retailers are interested in this project? why they like ZEEX coin, is it better ETh or BTC? Huh
Hey Zeex team,

I was on the telegram chat earlier and the conversation got me thinking about all the brands that I would love to access via Zeex, especially as a mother. I'm part of several mother and baby/toddler groups and we are always sharing discount codes with each other for stuff like nappies/diapers and family trips to legoland - In terms of the everyday mother using this platform, I hope that this is a place where we can go for our family needs!

Thanks,
Rhodes  Smiley
You're exactly our target audience, someone who wants to spend their money on everyday family needs, goods and services!  Major retailers like Tesco/Sainsbury's already offer things like diapers and baby foods, and they're currently in the Zeek Catalogue.  As time goes on, we'll be adding more suppliers to the catalogue, so anywhere you go, you'll be safe if there's an "accident"
thats excellent news , i didnt realise that tescos and sainsburys are attached to zeex , is there a list so i can see what companies already have ties with zeek

Best place to look is on the Zeek website https://www.zeek.me/gb/buy-gift-vouchers/
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

who will be test alpha and beta version of app?

As of now, we are keeping things internal. If anything changes we will update the community.

Don't shy away from community testing Smiley In my experience user testing through the select community is something companies are doing more and more and it's paying off.
I'm hoping being apart of the community and tg that I'm one of the first to test the beta
Me too, can not wait to get the beta and try it out. PICK ME!!!  Grin
haha no mate get behind me!!

You can stop fighting over who would be picked first, the will carry out random selection of all the entries and someone will be lucky Grin and maybe i will be among the lucky ones Wink
haha I like the fact that there is such a buzz over this.  By the way I am available for testing  Wink

Check out the latest Medium article and sign up! https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Can i use Metamask to store Zeex tokens?

Yes.  Because ZIX is an ERC20 token, you can store it on Metamask with all other Ethereum based tokens.
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

This app that is out,is it android or iOS?

The app is in beta.  Android and iOS support will come in Q3 2018.  Smiley

Follow our roadmap:
https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

Can i use Metamask to store Zeex tokens?
The initial webapp will actually be available using metamask!
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I am so excited about this one. Great team behind this project and an already established sister company! I hope I get picked to test the beta!
How can i apply to be a beta tester?
Hello! You can apply via the link below. Not sure if they're still taking applications, but go for it!  Smiley

"We're now opening our registration for Beta Testers, so if you want to be among the first to try Zeex, go to http://zeex.me/beta and fill out our form!"
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

So who has signed up for the beta then?

I have but haven't had a chance to use it yet

cool be good to see what you think, i havent yet.

I think they mainly want people in the uk, at the moment
Yes, definitely on the lookout for UK users, but still open to applications from everywhere!
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Yes, definitely on the lookout for UK users, but still open to applications from everywhere!

How come you prefer people from UK?

Great question!

UK testers are the most needed at the moment as many of our initial brands are UK-based, like Debenham’s, Amazon UK, Primark and Marks and Spencer  Cheesy Cheesy

You can read more about the Beta at https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

Zeex overcomes what, perhaps, is the biggest obstacle to the widespread introduction and use of crypto currency, finally, by creating a crypt currency that can be used for everyday goods and services.

That is the beauty about this project Zeex project, a crypto you can use to buy goods and services directly from the brands you like without traditional fiat currency is really amazing and to top it all, you have big names like amazon, Xbox, Gap, Starbucks coffee and the likes for your online shopping with also using cryptocurrency, this is going places when pulled off,
A real life use-case is what i see here

And here it in real life use. Sure. it's only coffee, but it's a start Smiley https://www.facebook.com/Zeexme/videos/224590884801999/?t=0
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

what testing?

Selected users can now test out the beta version of the Zeex Protocol. Cool You can find out more here: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b
TashBLIL

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:32:10 AM

So if I go into a store to buy a product with just enough crypto, but before buying the item, crypto prices drop. Will my card still have the same value as before the price drop?

You will be purchasing the item using a store gift card bought through the Zeex protocol with crypto. As soon as you buy your gift card, that card will have a fixed value in fiat so it will not fluctuate with the crypto market Cheesy

This article explains more about the Zeex protocol: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-crypto-to-product-no-fiat-no-fees-872602f1faa3
SuppoMan

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

CryptoCommunity!

I've recently joined this telegram for a mooch and really impressed with the team and project. Crypto to Product, no fees! AMAZON!! GOOTLOCKER!! NIKE!! STARBUCKS!! PLUS upto 350 more brands! There will be a product list I'm going to try and find and post within the next 24 hours for you! is this something youll really want to see? Is this a game changer bringing crypto into the reaches of more every day people like you and I? Have a look yourself the link is below and the admins are really friendly!! Thanks Guys & Gals!

https://t.me/zeexme  Cheesy
TashBLIL

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Those that geta beta access will be able to actually buy stuff using an app?

Absolutely! Here's the link to sign up >>> www.zeex.me/beta
ZeexICO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

How come you prefer people from UK?

Great question!

UK testers are the most needed at the moment as many of our initial brands are UK-based, like Debenham’s, Amazon UK, Primark and Marks and Spencer  Cheesy Cheesy

You can read more about the Beta at https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b

What about Ireland? We have all that here too Cheesy
Most of the British brands are denominated in GBP currently, so you'll lose a bit on exchange rates if you spend them in a EUR store in Ireland....Northern Ireland wouldn't be an issue though I suppose Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: