Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:39:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Can you provide references to the partnerships? You are mentioning big names without any proofs at all. The names are not even linked to the websites. Anyone can claim to have partnerships. I can also say Donald Trump is my business partner, but who is gonna believe it without any proofs, eh? You are listing Zeex as partner of Zeex. I mean really!!!

And you need $50 million for what? Just to provide a platform for crypto to card exchange? This thing is happening on Bitcointalk trading section also. Not a big thing.

Also there are inconsistencies in roadmap and FAQ regarding launch of various features. Care to sync them with the latest status?

This project can have various advantages to people but need a lot more transparency regarding partners and fund use.

Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Can you provide references to the partnerships? You are mentioning big names without any proofs at all. The names are not even linked to the websites. Anyone can claim to have partnerships. I can also say Donald Trump is my business partner, but who is gonna believe it without any proofs, eh? You are listing Zeex as partner of Zeex. I mean really!!!

And you need $50 million for what? Just to provide a platform for crypto to card exchange? This thing is happening on Bitcointalk trading section also. Not a big thing.

Also there are inconsistencies in roadmap and FAQ regarding launch of various features. Care to sync them with the latest status?

This project can have various advantages to people but need a lot more transparency regarding partners and fund use.
Zeek is not only a partner of Zeex, but a sister company. The retailers seen on Zeek's website will be supplying Zeex's on day one of the launch. How can we prove partnerships with Zeek? Daniel Zelkind (CEO and Co-Founder of Zeex) is a Strategic Advisor for Zeex. On top of that, Daniel has done multiple interviews discussing Zeex including this one on Medium- https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/meet-the-brains-behind-zeek-daniel-zelkind-cb56390bcf35

The Hard Cap of $50M is intended to be enough for us to launch globally.  55% of that will act as working capital for our suppliers, so it's actually quite a reasonable figure with all of that taken into account.  By the way, those suppliers generally turn over working capital 40-60 times each year, so with funding of $2.5M a supplier could do $100M in volume.

To add to that, gift-cards are in-fact the least interesting part of Zeex in my opinion. We are going to merge two HUGE, $100B+ industries. In the future, there's going to be an API for anyone to issue their own blockchain-based gift cards to transact on-chain. There's going to be gift-card to crypto functionality, local markets, and discounts! 

Thank you for pointing out the inconsistencies between the Roadmap and the FAQ. There are lots of good things happening for Zeex and with that comes change(s). We will make the appropriate changes.

Hope this helps.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Zeek is not only a partner of Zeex, but a sister company. The retailers seen on Zeek's website will be supplying Zeex's on day one of the launch. How can we prove partnerships with Zeek? Daniel Zelkind (CEO and Co-Founder of Zeex) is a Strategic Advisor for Zeex. On top of that, Daniel has done multiple interviews discussing Zeex including this one on Medium- https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/meet-the-brains-behind-zeek-daniel-zelkind-cb56390bcf35

By partnerships I meant by partners like Bancor, Cohesion, Giftery, Wings, Nielsen etc. In what sense do you call them your partners? Partnerships are generally announced through press releases, twitter updates, medium articles etc. Can you provide such references. Please note that when you call a company your partner then it means a big thing. If you are just using services of a company then you are not called a partner. Just like I am not a partner of Google when I use Gmail or buy some of its products.

The Hard Cap of $50M is intended to be enough for us to launch globally.  55% of that will act as working capital for our suppliers, so it's actually quite a reasonable figure with all of that taken into account.  By the way, those suppliers generally turn over working capital 40-60 times each year, so with funding of $2.5M a supplier could do $100M in volume.

Who are these suppliers? Gift card providers? So basically users will give you crypto, then you will give fiat to gift card providers and then they will provide us with the gift cards. Is it how it works?

YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

When can we expect public sale to finally start?And will minimum be the same like during that presale,0.5 ETH?

Public sale will be in Q3.
Minimum will be approx 100USD of ETH.
 Grin Grin
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Hello, bounty manager please check DM. I have some problem and i need your help, Thank.

You'll need to speak to him in the Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579968.0

I see a lot of people interested in the bounty and working hard on it Smiley
I write there, i write in DM to Bounty manager, i write in Telegram but no one don`t answer me.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Hello, bounty manager please check DM. I have some problem and i need your help, Thank.

You'll need to speak to him in the Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579968.0

I see a lot of people interested in the bounty and working hard on it Smiley
I write there, i write in DM to Bounty manager, i write in Telegram but no one don`t answer me.

Did you send DM to @btcltcdigger on telegram? He is really nice and reliable bounty manager, I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can and help you out.I only had a great experience with him in his bounty groups.
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

What is the situation with beta?Is it still running, do we still have a chance to be called to participate?

Can we still apply for beta or is it too late?

You can still apply for BETA  Cool

www.zeex.me/beta
babayaga92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

Have you reached soft cap already?If i remember its quite high,14 million USD

I'm also wondering about this, I haven't seen any information considering this for some time...

I don't think they have, but I doubt they are far from it. It might be a high cap but it's also a promising project.

True,they aim high and for that you need funds.I would say that even hard cap is reachable

This is a truly prospective project, I think they won't have any problems reaching HC.

Is there any info on how far away from HC the project is curently?

We unfortunately are not able to disclose this information at this time.
babayaga92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

When does the main sale start?Any info?

Not yet, make sure you're on our mailing list! We will alert everyone right away

www.zeex.me
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

What kind of cryptocurrencies will you allowed to use to buy products off of these big brand names?

just ETH and BTC or are there other ones as well?

To begin with, it will be our own token ZIX and also ETH but we will be adding new currencies to the Zeex Protocol further down the line.

Here are some of the details about the ZIX token

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/why-does-zeex-need-zix-8ad243aaae60

Here's a video of the CMO using the app to buy something at Amazon using ETH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=6s
Howard Roark

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I was wondering what the main benefit of using zeex tokens to purchase gift cards is as I heard you can also use ETH?

The Zix token allows you to access better deals on gift cards. So you'll get exclusive offers by utilising the token when purchasing the card. Whereas ETH purchases will not be privy to this.

Exactly and ZIX acts as a login to the system as well so some will be needed for that.
YanivBLIL

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

I am not sure I understand the business model fully. The 0 fee attached to the card appeal to the consumer, but how is Zeek going to make money and sustain the business? Ultimately the success of Zeek will ensure good ROI to investors. Maybe I missed something
Great question!

Firstly, I just want to make clear that Zeek is a sister company of Zeex, and while Zeek has been very helpful to Zeex, we are completely separate companies. Zeek will be one of the many suppliers providing gift cards to the Zeex protocol. For more info on this, check out the following article: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-vs-zeek-43a186a2e4f5

Now, on to what I think is your main question, about Zeex making money: Basically, Zeex doesn't earn or use revenues from retailers. First and foremost, we are building a protocol.  Zeex as a business is a minor detail in the story and it's only purpose is to make the economy thrive and flourish. Zeex will provide financial services to suppliers such as fiat-to-crypto exchange, crypto hedging, fiat loans and consumer marketing services. For more info on the Zeex business model, have a look at this link: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

By partnerships I meant by partners like Bancor, Cohesion, Giftery, Wings, Nielsen etc. In what sense do you call them your partners? Partnerships are generally announced through press releases, twitter updates, medium articles etc. Can you provide such references. Please note that when you call a company your partner then it means a big thing. If you are just using services of a company then you are not called a partner. Just like I am not a partner of Google when I use Gmail or buy some of its products.

Who are these suppliers? Gift card providers? So basically users will give you crypto, then you will give fiat to gift card providers and then they will provide us with the gift cards. Is it how it works?

So you are just gonna ignore the partnership question?? Looks great so far.

Zeex will be listed on Bancor from day 1. We do have partnerships with Giftery.ru. (As seen here- https://www.accesswire.com/497605/Zeex-Solidifies-Its-Strong-European-Presence-in-the-Gift-Card-Arena) and of course our sister company Zeex.

The suppliers are retailers who will be 'supplying' the protocol with gift-cards. Part of our business model is helping our suppliers to hedge the crypto they receive in return for gift cards.  It's a financial service we provide them. They are receiving ZIX/ETH through the Zeex Protocol.  Once they've received those amounts, we'll help them diversify so that they aren't affected too negatively by the volatility.They very much want to accept crypto as a payment, without suffering the negative consequences.

Hope this helps
Howard Roark

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

I'd like to see a beta tester do a video of them buying something with the Zeex App that would be something!

Maybe make that as a  requirement for all those that got beta Smiley

That would be really nice, hell make someone from the team do it and update us.There are a lot of projects that give out fortnightly updates about the development to people on forum and other channels.I don't see a reason why ZEEX can't do the same.

You've probably seen the Amazon one? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

I'd like to see a beta tester do a video of them buying something with the Zeex App that would be something!

Maybe make that as a  requirement for all those that got beta Smiley

That would be really nice, hell make someone from the team do it and update us.There are a lot of projects that give out fortnightly updates about the development to people on forum and other channels.I don't see a reason why ZEEX can't do the same.

You've probably seen the Amazon one? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

This is awesome! So fast and effective, exactly what we all expect.When is the main sale starting, cmon!!!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

Zeex have put up a poll on their FB page. The question is 'The retail industry can use blockchain beyond just gift cards, what is your most valuable use case for blockchain in retail in your opinion?'. So if anyone is interested check it out!
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

Zeex French One Pager
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JlJDwUXoWYArHcr_-UBprTFeejpBl2cU/view?usp=sharing
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

What would the benefits of being on a bigger exchange be? Besides more people on the exchange?

Potentially none. There is a belief in "The Binance Effect", that somehow listing on Binance will create an automatic moon. TBH I'd rather an ICO spends their money on developing the product, rather than handing millions to Binance for a listing.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

What would the benefits of being on a bigger exchange be? Besides more people on the exchange?

Potentially none. There is a belief in "The Binance Effect", that somehow listing on Binance will create an automatic moon. TBH I'd rather an ICO spends their money on developing the product, rather than handing millions to Binance for a listing.
every ico does it, exchange listing is somewhat important i guess why would anyone pay millions otherwise? there are other option too like vote to get on binance, maybe zeex can get listed via voting?
YanivBLIL

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

when can we expect the platform to be launched?

Platform will be launched very shortly after the TGE, which will be in Q3!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: