Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Are there any plans to add some utility companies on your list of partners?

Or like internet providers, so you can pay your broadband with crypto?
We are very open to it. Zeex plans to add as many retailers as possible- it will benefit everyone!

Is there any upper limit with how many companies you want to cooperate with?
Absolutely no limit. Zeex is going to be larger than life!
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some kind of headquarter?

Our team is based in Tel Aviv, Israel!
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?

I did not find the answer to this question

We do have a bounty running, you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579968

Zeex doesn't earn or use revenues from retailers. We don't need to make a sustainable business because we are building a protocol. Zeex as a business is a minor detail in the story and it's only purpose is to make the economy thrive and flourish without the need of us and the company. Zeex will provide financial services to suppliers such as fiat-to-cryopto exchange, crypto hedging, fiat loans and consumer marketing services.

As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion.

You mention here fiat to crypto exchange...but fiat to crypto is all over the place, what about crypto to fiat?
Product to Crypto will be available from Q4/2018 .You can find the road map on our website and white paper here https://www.zeex.me/
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

When can i expect to get my bounty tokens?

Shortly after the TGE, which will be in the next couple of months!

Months? So when do you expect the bounty to end?

I was also wondering up until when the bounty will last?

If the team doesn't increase the pool this bounty will disappoint a lot of people.Any updates about the main sale, why are we not starting it yet?
We have recently come out with our new token contribution model, our public sale is still planned for Q3 same as it has always been. Check out the new model here https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/announcing-our-new-contribution-model-8b172f75ee6c
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?

The Zeex Protocol will create a fully decentralized economy for the exchange of virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies. And the way we as a Protocol company will benefit from this eventual widespread adoption of the economy, is kind of like how Vitalik Buterin benefited from so many people using the Ethereum network. Just like a building company that builds a bridge for example, we don't get paid every time people drive over the bridge, we just want to build a good, strong, safe bridge for everyone to use to their heart's content!  

Zeex's CTO explains all in this article: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

If the team doesn't increase the pool this bounty will disappoint a lot of people.Any updates about the main sale, why are we not starting it yet?
We have recently come out with our new token contribution model, our public sale is still planned for Q3 same as it has always been. Check out the new model here https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/announcing-our-new-contribution-model-8b172f75ee6c

Interesting,what we have to do to get into this new Working Capital Fund?

The Working Capital Fund will be open to accredited investors only and funds. Please email tokensale@zeex.me for further enquiries!
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Get paid for saving the environment in $WGP tokens and spend them using Zeex at more than 400 global brands!  Find out more here!

https://medium.com/wgreenpay/environmental-conservation-by-all-people-through-blockchain-a-talk-with-youree-lee-ceo-of-4802522f81e

Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Are you guys still working with Bancor?
Yes! We will be listed on Bancor right after the TGE. Grin
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

I dont know if anyone shared this already,but here it is,Altcoin Buzz Podcast interview with zeex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlyvi4DJs1s
Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

The Working Capital Fund will be open to accredited investors only and funds. Please email tokensale@zeex.me for further enquiries!

So this will be some sort of exclusive tokens?
The Working Capital Fund has replaced a portion of the hard-cap and is backed by gift-cards. It is a fixed return investment and is open to fiat, BTC, ETH, ZIX, and more. And of course, accredited investors only;)

Hope this helps Cool
Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

So this will be some sort of exclusive tokens?

It's bad to hide information from the community.
What are we hiding?
Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

I dont know if anyone shared this already,but here it is,Altcoin Buzz Podcast interview with zeex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlyvi4DJs1s
Hey thank you! Altcoin Buzz is great! And so is ZEEX Cool
Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Amazon officially accepted working with your project?

Amazon will indeed be supplying the Zeex protocol with gift cards Grin
Richurd

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Amazon officially accepted working with your project?

Amazon will indeed be supplying the Zeex protocol with gift cards Grin

Would you announce some new big names to the protocol? Smiley
We will shortly. Big announcements are always on the horizon;)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:57 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:56:42 AM by Crypto Girl

Do you plan to increase bounty pool?Its only 50k USD,while there are 3k people already in the bounty campaign,and number will go up for sure till the end.

I actually asked about this and they said that they were thinking that too. Hopefully they will increase the allocation because Zeex is a potential one and many bounty hunters wanted to be part of this project. Likewise, if they don't want to increase maybe they would just close the registration now before it gets flooded. Just my two cents though.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

To be part of the Zeex bounty campaign,join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4579968

For all questions regarding bounty campaign ,join us here  https://t.me/CSBounty
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Do you plan to increase bounty pool?Its only 50k USD,while there are 3k people already in the bounty campaign,and number will go up for sure till the end.

I actually asked about this and they said that they were actually thinking that. Hopefully they will increase the allocation because Zeex is a potential one and many bounty hunters wanted to be part of this project. Likewise, if they don't want to increase maybe they would just close the registration now before it gets flooded. Just my two cents though.

Yes, did they increased the bounty hunters % pool because many participants are showing interest towards the Zeex. The way it has potential people are showing interest because crypto to a product with the fee makes me so interesting.

When exactly they increased bounty pool,can you give some links to prove that?Somehow i missed that info..

Iv been part of the bounty campaign  basically since day 1,on Bancor,and bounty pool was $50k,same it is now.

Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I actually asked about this and they said that they were actually thinking that. Hopefully they will increase the allocation because Zeex is a potential one and many bounty hunters wanted to be part of this project. Likewise, if they don't want to increase maybe they would just close the registration now before it gets flooded. Just my two cents though.

Yes, did they increased the bounty hunters % pool because many participants are showing interest towards the Zeex. The way it has potential people are showing interest because crypto to a product with the fee makes me so interesting.

When exactly they increased bounty pool,can you give some links to prove that?Somehow i missed that info..

Iv been part of the bounty campaign  basically since day 1,on Bancor,and bounty pool was $50k,same it is now.

The Zeex Team have said they are 'exploring options to enlarge the pool' nothing set in stone yet.

But did they say up until when the bounty will last?

Not as yet.
Richurd

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

How you plan to stop people from dumping the tokens on the exchange?Do you plan to lock any?
We as a company cannot discuss price or trading as ZIX is a utility token, not a security token, but in general, due to the decentralized nature of the application, it is impossible for the company to prevent users from performing actions. The company will hold 10% of tokens in escrow and the core team members will be restricted from flooding the market with their tokens as well.
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

As Zeek’s sister company, Zeex enters the market with a head start. Founded four years ago,
Zeek is a platform that allows users to buy and sell gift cards — whether in digital or physical
form — using fiat money.
Perhaps the greatest advantages that Zeek offers Zeex are the rapid growth of its
transaction volume and experience. With four years of success in the gift-card market, Zeek
has established itself as a vibrant and trustworthy platform to buy and sell gift cards and
digital vouchers. Zeek sold over one million gift cards in 2017. In just the last two years alone,
Zeek has grown tenfold year-over-year. Such growth is never an accident. The second
advantage Zeek provides Zeex is its catalogue and the deep commercial relationships that
the catalogue represents. Since the demand for gift cards outstrips supply, securing supply is
a key challenge. Zeek has established relationships with 350 brands, including such
household names as Amazon, Adidas, Nike, Ikea, Starbucks, iTunes, Steam and many more.
Zeek, therefore, avails of unparalleled access to gift cards, so users can realise their value
immediately.
Thanks to its market-leading transaction volume, Zeek is often able to acquire gift cards
from these retailers at a discount, multiplying their value to users. In fact, the collaboration
with Zeek guarantees access to a high-demand inventory for initial token buyers thanks to
Zeek’s commitment of a multi-million dollar stock of gift cards, which makes the tokens
immediately convertible.
As valuable as this relationship is, however, Zeex is not strictly reliant on Zeek for its stock of
gift cards. In order to expand and provide token holders the greatest possible access to
brands and global markets, Zeex is also cultivating independent relationships with a host of
suppliers around the world.
A final advantage Zeek offers is technological innovation and know-how. This includes the
expertise to create an intuitive user experience and a stable backend, proprietary fraudprevention
technology, algorithmic learning about which brands are likely to appeal most
strongly to which users, security infrastructure, and the technical and legal aspects of
operating in several international markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: