Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:36:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 07:26:53 PM by Richurd

Any plans for partnership with Spotify?
We plan on bringing on as many brands as we can. Short answer- yes Cool

That could go for any brand that's not allready listed. I'm sure  Zeex would love to have any retailer that is interested.
Do you have any brands that you would like to see on the protocol? Like I said before, we will be adding as many brands as possible, but we'd like to hear from the community!

Maybe adding some gaming brands would be nice.
Yes! Great idea- I know we have Xbox, Nintendo, and Google play! (if that counts)
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Any plans for partnership with Spotify?
We plan on bringing on as many brands as we can. Short answer- yes Cool

That could go for any brand that's not allready listed. I'm sure  Zeex would love to have any retailer that is interested.
Do you have any brands that you would like to see on the protocol? Like I said before, we will be adding as many brands as possible, but we'd like to hear from the community!

Maybe adding some gaming brands would be nice.
Yes! Great idea- I know we have Xbox, Nintend, and Google play! (if that counts)

I would mind having Blizzard here Cheesy Cheesy But to be realistic I would be happy with Logitech and Razer too Cheesy

Logitech would be awesome , they have great stuff! I would mind if you add Sennheiser, they have best audio equipment ever.

That would be awesome  Cheesy

...and just add a PlayStation store and you cover everything Wink
It's on there don't worry;)
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

Hey Guys Im sure as were all following the project and are ontop of it but heres the link to the working android app on the play store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marketplaceapp
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Hey Guys Im sure as were all following the project and are ontop of it but heres the link to the working android app on the play store!

We have here our CMO using the Beta app to buy Starbucks with ZIX!
CHECK IT OUT HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=3s
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

dont forget to subscribe to the Zeex Youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEqsY1IPMEC_h-97-ixojA/videos
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

dont forget to subscribe to the Zeex Youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEqsY1IPMEC_h-97-ixojA/videos

Also their Reddit channel - https://www.reddit.com/r/zeex/

Some great info on both
babayaga92

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

I know that you already have Starbucks secured on the list,but do you have any plans for partnership with  other popular places where we could eat and drink,like Hard Rock Caffe,.TGI Friday or even Domino's Pizza?

Im sure many would gladly spend ZIX there.Well atleast I know I would Cheesy

We plan to expand quickly worldwide and add numerous other distributors like Zeek in local markets as well so you'll be able to spend your money anywhere. Our current partnerships and list of brands we will be working with, can be found here.

www.zeek.me

www.giftery.ru

All are welcome to our protocol. As a platform we are always looking to bring aboard more providers. And as Ziv mentioned before we will be announcing more providers from various geographics and markets soon:)
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

Regarding all these brands,will it be available globally?

For example,if i buy Foot Locker gift card,does that mean i will be able to buy stuff from any Foot Locker store in the world,or there will be some region restrictions?

I'm sure that anything you can buy now online you will be able to buy with Zeex gift cards. You'll just have to take in account the cost of shipping.

Some brands will have restrictions and others not, our goal is to go global with Zeex and provide gift cards from suppliers Worldwide
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Hi guys we are starting a Telegram Group Happy Hour Referral Plan from tomorrow 😁

The happy hour will be from 3-4PM Israel time, so that's 12-1 PM GMT.

The rules are as follows: During the happy hour, there will be a competition to see who can refer the most people (real people of course) and the winner will receive a 25 GBP gift card to Asos or Uber UK as well as other prizes.
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

Hi guys we are starting a Telegram Group Happy Hour Referral Plan from tomorrow 😁

The happy hour will be from 3-4PM Israel time, so that's 12-1 PM GMT.

The rules are as follows: During the happy hour, there will be a competition to see who can refer the most people (real people of course) and the winner will receive a 25 GBP gift card to Asos or Uber UK as well as other prizes.

so is it a type of airdrop referral? how many referrals and how can you win the prizes?

Yes, you will need to send referrals to our telegram group in the hour mentioned whoever sends the most referrals will win the prize. We will run the competition for a few days.
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Is KYC required to participate in the sale or later in the project?
Yes, our whitelist is actually open now, https://www.kyc.zeex.me
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

I know that you already have Starbucks secured on the list,but do you have any plans for partnership with  other popular places where we could eat and drink,like Hard Rock Caffe,.TGI Friday or even Domino's Pizza?

We plan to expand quickly worldwide and add numerous other distributors like Zeek in local markets as well so you'll be able to spend your money anywhere. Our current partnerships and list of brands we will be working with, can be found here.

www.zeek.me

www.giftery.ru

All are welcome to our protocol. As a platform we are always looking to bring aboard more providers. And as Ziv mentioned before we will be announcing more providers from various geographics and markets soon:)

So you are taking all Zeek partners?

We invite any supplier to join our protocol! It benefits the supplier, our protocol, and the consumers. By lending capital to suppliers, we can incentivize participation in the Zeex protocol and drive organic growth. With so many parties interested in using the platform, it’s a necessity because otherwise there won’t be enough volume or inventory for the demand.

You can read more about the Zeex business model in this article - https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

www.zeek.me

www.giftery.ru

So you are taking all Zeek partners?

We invite any supplier to join our protocol! It benefits the supplier, our protocol, and the consumers. By lending capital to suppliers, we can incentivize participation in the Zeex protocol and drive organic growth. With so many parties interested in using the platform, it’s a necessity because otherwise there won’t be enough volume or inventory for the demand.

You can read more about the Zeex business model in this article - https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da

Wow I think the community is excited and overwhelmed to use the protocol and seems many are eager to be in it when it launch.

Will zeex have its own blockchain? I mean it will be great to have our own blockchain.

Hey Tamilson, Zeex will be built on the Ethereum blockchain! Cool You can read more about the ZIX token here: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/erc-20-223-827-what-they-mean-to-you-5c4464a325af
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

When can we expect iOS application?

I am waiting for this too

Q3 of 2018 according to their roadmap.

Is there a chance the roadmap will change if they reach the hardcap?

I don't think it would. I think they have everything pre calculated so they can stick to the initial plan.

Of course it will stick on the plan and even zeex don't reach the hard cap won't affect anything as they have already a strong platform that every ico will envy. And with it, the fund raised will just use to innovate the project and not for starting the product as it already have one plus Zeek as a sister company, it could be more bigger than what we expected.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

I saw that you had some kind of referral contest on the telegram group.Will there be more?

The referral program has been SOLD OUT and has ENDED, but our BOUNTY is still LIVE on Bancor!

You can participate in this to get Free ZIX Tokens!  Cool 

Bounty Link:
https://bit.ly/2HB7ogB
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Gotta love those partnerships mentioned but what is the guarantee of Zeex to be accepted at Amazon, Foot Locker, Ticketmaster, GAP Clark and XBox? If this is legit then pretty sure there are conditions like minimum volume in the trading market daily? Because once Zeex volume will become low there is the high possibility of a pump and dump scenario which I am sure those big companies won't like.
babayaga92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

When can we expect iOS application?

I am waiting for this too

Q3 of 2018 according to their roadmap.

Is there a chance the roadmap will change if they reach the hardcap?

I don't think it would. I think they have everything pre calculated so they can stick to the initial plan.

Of course it will stick on the plan and even zeex don't reach the hard cap won't affect anything as they have already a strong platform that every ico will envy. And with it, the fund raised will just use to innovate the project and not for starting the product as it already have one plus Zeek as a sister company, it could be more bigger than what we expected.

This is great to hear that we will remain on the path and follow road map no matter what Cheesy Do you have any info what would be the main focus if hard cap is reached?

Zeex as a business is a minor detail in the story and it's only purpose is to make the economy thrive and flourish without the need of us and the company. Zeex will provide financial services to suppliers such as fiat-to-crypto exchange, crypto hedging, fiat loans and consumer marketing services. Our goal is to expand the brands we already work with and continuously add more! Our protocol will allow any brand or gift card provider (like Zeek) to seemlessly sell thir products for crypto. We believe this will incentivize them to use the Zeex protocol thus expanding the list of brands available on our platform. The soft cap will allow us to start only in Europe, mainly in terms of capital. The hard cap will allow us to start globally!!!
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

Hi guys,

We have a referral contest for the next hour on our Telegram group

RULES: During the happy hour, there will be a competition to see who can refer the most people (real people of course) and the winner will receive a 25 GBP gift card to Asos or Uber UK as well as other prizes

How to refer:
1. Open Telegram web in your browser.
2. Click a group chat.
3. Click the group name at the top.
4. Click Invite to group via link.
5. Copy the link to your clipboard.
6. Share the invite link with your contacts.

or just get your friend to join the group and mention your name in a comment if you are technically challenged 😎

This is only open for an hour and it just started so get referring  Smiley
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

Hi guys,

We've extended our usual Referral Happy Hour to an All Day Event Today in our Telegram group

RULES: There will be a competition to see who can refer the most people (real people of course) and the winner will receive a 25 GBP gift card to Asos or Uber UK as well as other prizes

How to refer:
1. Open Telegram web in your browser.
2. Click a group chat.
3. Click the group name at the top.
4. Click Invite to group via link.
5. Copy the link to your clipboard.
6. Share the invite link with your contacts.

or just get your friend to join the group and mention your name in a comment if you are technically challenged 😎
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?

The distributed nature of the database makes transactions transparent and highly resistant to risks like double-payment and counterfeit. Encryption is literally built in to the currency, making illicit tampering or manipulation impractical.

ZIX tokens also act as a deposit within the smart contract to prevent fraud or double spending.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: