Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:14:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Hello i just applied for beta participation.When ill hear back from you regarding that?

Thanks for signing up! At the end of the month we will randomly pick the testers from the pool of people who registered.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

tell me, do you already have a working model of your future product? what can you say about how the market can perceive you? Who are your main competitors?

Yes we do! You can sign up to be a beta tester here: https://zeex.me/beta
The working platform is scheduled to release only a few weeks after the token distribution is finished.

Currently, the gift card market is a 700 billion dollar a year market and will surpass 1 trillion in the next few years. We believe that in a few years we will have the largest share in the "crypto to gift card" space and will have partnerships with gift card providers all over the world, with thousands of different brands.

Our vision down the road is to skip fiat altogether for crypto holders and move away from the old way of doing business. We aim to create a direct line between crypto to product and services. Right now the best way to set trajectory is to create an efficient disrupt to crypto payments.

As for competitors: We have near-direct competition in the form of websites like Centz and Giftoken who both had unsuccessful ICO's. As it seems they lack the connections to retailers and financial backing that we have. Indirectly, we compete with TenX and other debit card companies that work with crypto. We stand out because of our backing and because of our existing networks. Also, it is important to add that we are completely decentralized. We also avoid fiat and fees entirely rather than charge extra for the conversion like most service providers.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

Friend just told me about ZEEX and that it is really good project to invest.I'm pretty new to crypto and this forum.Can I buy ZEEX with credit card?

Welcome to the forum and also welcome to Zeex. Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the biggest brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. For the token sale we will only be accepting ETH. As for the platform, to begin with, only ZIX and ETH will be accepted. In short, no, credit cards will not be accepted as they defeat the purpose of what Zeex is trying to accomplish Smiley Also, as time goes on we plan to add support for many more tokens. We're partnering with up with Bancor which will allow all tokens in Bancor's liquidity network (50+ ERC20 tokens to date) direct conversion to ZIX. You can learn a little bit more about Bancor here- https://youtu.be/ySeir-M2nj0
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

I was looking at your roadmap and its stated that you plan to expand to other markets in Q3 2019.What do you mean by that?

Today the gift card industry is 700 billion dollars and will grow to 1.1 trillion in the next few years. Our goal is to open up that industry to crypto users. We incentivize supplier participation in the Zeex protocol and this will help drive organic growth. At first, we will have plenty of brands available in the EU and in the USA.  As time goes on, we plan to add suppliers around the world, so even if you're in Malaysia or India the local suppliers there will have the local gift cards you need. This is the process and progress of constant growth and the expansion into other markets.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

I have only just started looking at Zeex - so far I like I see. So you will be able to use crypto to buy whatever you want so some large partners like amazon?

Yes! Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the biggest brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. The Zeex protocol establishes a decentralized economy enabling the seamless exchange of cryptocurrencies and virtual gift cards. Due to our relationship with our sister company Zeek and various other gift card providers, products from hundreds of brands will be available for purchase on day one.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

I have only just started looking at Zeex - so far I like I see. So you will be able to use crypto to buy whatever you want so some large partners like amazon?

Yes! Zeex allows users to buy products and services from the biggest brands (Amazon, Adidas, Starbucks, etc) with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees. The Zeex protocol establishes a decentralized economy enabling the seamless exchange of cryptocurrencies and virtual gift cards. Due to our relationship with our sister company Zeek and various other gift card providers, products from hundreds of brands will be available for purchase on day one.

Will you guys be expanding your list of available brands anytime soon?

Of course, in fact, we recently added Giftery.ru as a Russian gift card supplier.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

I see you mention Nike among the retailers.That means we will be able to walk in their store,and buy for example shoes using gift card?

We've made it our focus to be user-friendly. The first thing you'll do as a user is log into the app with your ZIX, select which gift cards you want to buy and then pay instantly with ZIX or another cryptocurrency. You can even do this inside the store! Say you’re at the Nike store shopping and want to pay with Ether. While you’re in line waiting for all the ordinary folks to pay with fiat currency, hop on the app and in 3 taps the cashier can scan your phone and you’re out the door.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

I just applied for beta testing,when will i get an answer?

Thanks for signing up! At the end of the month we will randomly pick the testers from the pool of people who registered.
Richurd

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

I love this project from what I'm able to see.You are partnered with Amazon or we will be able to buy stuff by using ZEEX app and getting gift card?

Not just Amazon but a bunch of big and small retailers as well. Some of it is due to Zeex being a child company of Zeek that already had some ties with retailers.

Their connections are indisputable. The problem could only be the competition or execution of the development of the platform.
I believe that our connections are one of the main attractions of Zeex. We have over 350 well-known gift card suppliers and we are continuing to add more. As for the development of our platform- we're open for beta testing applications! You can sign up here https://zeex.me/beta

Hope this helps!
Richurd

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

I just applied for beta testing,when will i get an answer?

How many will get the chance to test the platform?

Please info or link where we can apply for BETA testing. Tnx
https://zeex.me/beta

Enjoy Cool
Richurd

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

I love this project from what I'm able to see.You are partnered with Amazon or we will be able to buy stuff by using ZEEX app and getting gift card?

Not just Amazon but a bunch of big and small retailers as well. Some of it is due to Zeex being a child company of Zeek that already had some ties with retailers.

Their connections are indisputable. The problem could only be the competition or execution of the development of the platform.
I believe that our connections are one of the main attractions of Zeex. We have over 350 well-known gift card suppliers and we are continuing to add more. As for the development of our platform- we're open for beta testing applications! You can sign up here https://zeex.me/beta

Hope this helps!

Whats the revenue you expect to have next year?And how many gift card suppliers by the end of the next year?
Zeex as a business is a minor detail in the story and its only purpose is to make the economy thrive and flourish without the need of us and the company. In other words, our success is not measured in revenue so we don't tend to look at that. We can't predict how many retailers will be supplying the protocol by the end of next year, but we are doing our best to get ALL of them Grin
Richurd

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Hope this helps!

Can you list some of the major companies with which you have signed the contract so far...?
Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, and Footlocker to name a few. If you want to see more visit Zeek.me - our sister company and one of the many suppliers we have on board!

Hope this helps Cool
Richurd

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Hope this helps!

Can you list some of the major companies with which you have signed the contract so far...?
Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, and Footlocker to name a few. If you want to see more visit Zeek.me - our sister company and one of the many suppliers we have on board!

Hope this helps Cool

Hi, am also new on this tread...The list is really impressive, I'll check the website Smiley
Welcome! Do you have any questions so far?
Richurd

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Can you please explain what is the main difference between Zeek and Zeex platform?
Zeek is a gift card supplier that deals in fiat currency and is just one member of the economy that Zeex is building. Zeex, on the other hand, is a protocol which allows users to buy and sell gift cards from countless providers such as Zeek. This allows buyers to purchase product directly with their crypto without the need to convert to fiat or pay fees.

For a more in-depth understanding check out our Medium post on this topic- https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-vs-zeek-43a186a2e4f5
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

I saw that you have partnerships with existing companies like Amazon, have they already confirm this or is it just a concept?

As far as our partnerships with major brands, this comes from our suppliers. One of our suppliers, Zeek is a world leader in the gift card marketplace and has very strong existing relationships with the largest brands in the world. Amazon included! We plan to expand quickly worldwide and add numerous other distributors like Zeek in local markets as well so you'll be able to spend your money anywhere.
alonshvartsman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?

When completing a transaction, behind the scenes, the ZIX tokens are held in escrow (briefly) until the transaction is safely completed. Once completed the token will then be released back into your wallet. Think of it as collateral or a security deposit.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 07:54:19 AM by Howard Roark

How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?

When completing a transaction, behind the scenes, the ZIX tokens are held in escrow (briefly) until the transaction is safely completed. Once completed the token will then be released back into your wallet. Think of it as collateral or a security deposit.

About this escrow that you explained now,some other company is doing that for you,or it is done internally by ZEEX  company?

It is built into the platform using smart contracts.
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Theres a interesting new video posted by CEO of Zeex that explains the tax implications of using Zeex. Worth a watch

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPUr1DbBd0
Howard Roark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Theres a interesting new video posted by CEO of Zeex that explains the tax implications of using Zeex. Worth a watch

Summary?

Its a super short video so doesn't really need a summary, the bottom line is you are responsible for your own taxes.
Richurd

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Found out about ZEEX only now...Seems like a great project with some good names in the team.Am I seeing it right that we will be able to shop anonymously and even from Amazon using ZEEX?
Zeex utilizes the infrastructure of the digital currencies (giftcards) in order to enable payment between crypto, products and services. This enables us to provide you with a payment method that keep you in the Blockchain and doesn’t require to go through the highly regulated cost of exchange. You can read more about what we're trying to achieve in our new post in the Medium https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da

And yes, Amazon is one of the gift card suppliers Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: