Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
Exactly the team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. making partnership with LG electronics will making the project more innovative. After a certain time later the price of token will start to grow.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.
Yeah the team will make sure that they will get listed on the exchanges after the crowd sale. Just be patient as this will need enough time and sooner all investors and their community will be happy will their decision to support on this project as the team are so active in making this project possible.
They had now collected 7486 ETH and counting as ICO is still live.

Such collection is already been a good amount to continue the platform. And for now, they have been able to partner with LG company which is quite a well-known brand that everyone really knows it. They have been reaching new heights and I think they will have more partners in the later days.

After UBcoin cooperated with Samsung and LG, I believe there will be many other big corporations wanting to become partners with UBcoin, project developers who are developing the project in the right direction.

Yeah, I think this is just a start of many opportunities in the future.  The giant company will eventually notice the beauty and the uniqueness of this project. This two companies will just a start for more huge partnerships in other companies in the future. I wish more partners to come for the future and for victory.

Wait what? This is a cryptocurrency ICO and what's it gotta do with a massive company investing? Is this supposed to be an IPO or a coin ICO lol?
I think he want mean that UBCoin will have more and more partnership with big company at the future, not massive investing.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

Ubcoin is offering something completely unique . the main point to make here is that it will largely depend on how well the marketplace is able to operate and how quickly it is able to become established. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency itself will grow in accordance with the marketplace, but just getting that ball rolling will prove to be the hardest thing of all, this is normally the case with all ICOs so it's not a major issue. team long history of running successful businesses, the team behind an ICO is always just as important as the idea itself.

The reason why the quickly developing and the success of this project it is because of the team has an asset which is they wanted to build a very productive project. That is exactly true too that the main prpblem is the ICO their are caps that they dont want to ICO will run.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
Exactly the team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. making partnership with LG electronics will making the project more innovative. After a certain time later the price of token will start to grow.
this is a good forecast for the future. There is a high probability that the price will grow due to cooperation with large companies. So now there is still time for investment.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.
Yeah the team will make sure that they will get listed on the exchanges after the crowd sale. Just be patient as this will need enough time and sooner all investors and their community will be happy will their decision to support on this project as the team are so active in making this project possible.

Such collection is already been a good amount to continue the platform. And for now, they have been able to partner with LG company which is quite a well-known brand that everyone really knows it. They have been reaching new heights and I think they will have more partners in the later days.

After UBcoin cooperated with Samsung and LG, I believe there will be many other big corporations wanting to become partners with UBcoin, project developers who are developing the project in the right direction.

Yeah, I think this is just a start of many opportunities in the future.  The giant company will eventually notice the beauty and the uniqueness of this project. This two companies will just a start for more huge partnerships in other companies in the future. I wish more partners to come for the future and for victory.

In building a business that relates to the trend at this moment. Well the platform says it is helpul in terms of  buying and to sell new item. In finding a partnership too it is widely to discover because you will be able to walk and walk all all through and some question to be discover.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

this is a good forecast for the future. There is a high probability that the price will grow due to cooperation with large companies. So now there is still time for investment.

I agree on you, the true best asset should the team compose of is the hardwork, trust, patience and cooperation for the one goal is to be successful someday and it will stand for what they aim so that their will be no problem in the next future. To grow is very important not just in the project but also in the personality of the team.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

I agree on you, the true best asset should the team compose of is the hardwork, trust, patience and cooperation for the one goal is to be successful someday and it will stand for what they aim so that their will be no problem in the next future. To grow is very important not just in the project but also in the personality of the team.
Of course, a lot depends on teamwork and the most important is the end result of the platform. I hope that the work of the team will go in a better direction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)
So everything is correct. Then we wait for movements from Bitcoin and see how our token moves. I really hope that I will not be disappointed in the project and the cost of the token.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Of course, a lot depends on teamwork and the most important is the end result of the platform. I hope that the work of the team will go in a better direction.

Teamwork and hardworks are the main most needed in the development of the project. You cannot just successfully obtain your priorities and goals in the process of developing a business without having any help and support of the team.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Teamwork and hardworks are the main most needed in the development of the project. You cannot just successfully obtain your priorities and goals in the process of developing a business without having any help and support of the team.
A very good combination that can result to a good project like this. UBCoin shows how things will work well if both support coming from different parties can boost the progress of the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Well its more to be expected since the partnership is gradually increasing , this will surely give big impressions to the investors and the ICO seem to be going well so all good news for now.

These big 3 companies like LG electronics and Samsung together with Master Card were really gives Ubcoin more reliable , since these 3 companies are known of maintaining their ISO standard , and this very important for the investors , the reputation is more  higher .
By this recent addition of LG company in the project, the expectation for the project increases too, as more people will hope for a more better UBCoin with great partnerships presented.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Well its more to be expected since the partnership is gradually increasing , this will surely give big impressions to the investors and the ICO seem to be going well so all good news for now.

These big 3 companies like LG electronics and Samsung together with Master Card were really gives Ubcoin more reliable , since these 3 companies are known of maintaining their ISO standard , and this very important for the investors , the reputation is more  higher .
By this recent addition of LG company in the project, the expectation for the project increases too, as more people will hope for a more better UBCoin with great partnerships presented.
I agree with you sir, with three big name company now on this project, expectations are really high and it will help boost the project popularity too.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

I agree with you sir, with three big name company now on this project, expectations are really high and it will help boost the project popularity too.

This three companies are already in the  real world market and we saw the progression of this company in the recent generation technology. With this kind of action, the chances that this project will be at the top of all competitive project is very interesting since it has the strong foundation behind.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

This three companies are already in the  real world market and we saw the progression of this company in the recent generation technology. With this kind of action, the chances that this project will be at the top of all competitive project is very interesting since it has the strong foundation behind.
Yes, i totally agree with you. UBCoin have bigger advantages more than others competitors in found partnership. Maybe because their experienced team give this chance.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
Well, don't you know if the bounty manager has disbanded the project? So there is no way to update the OP without making a new one.

I do not know if the signature campaign still continues. But as far as I am concerned the campaign has been successful and they nearly reach their soft cap from the sale.

yes, indeed. ubcoin is a great project which such a good developer and make a high amount of fund on the ICO.
As you can see on their website, 7430 eth was collected for the ICO and I think it was a great amount for the project to fund.
Indeed it was a huge figures, this is very near to their goals and plans. If the good numbers will continue until the final date I think they will collect much more than that. The good updates and new partnership has a huge contribution for this success. Hopefully many companies will continue to support the project and more updates will continue.

Most probably, that what is happen when a project is being handled properly. They just earned their hard works because we can actually see their improvement in terms of having a great partners.
Yes, i guess the team now will bring for us some sprising at end of July right? They keep hardworking from start of this project. And they have so much  promotion strategy at here have effectiveness.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)
So everything is correct. Then we wait for movements from Bitcoin and see how our token moves. I really hope that I will not be disappointed in the project and the cost of the token.

I supposed now they already reached their soft cap in the ICO sale in this week.  What is the next step for the team now?

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

I supposed now they already reached their soft cap in the ICO sale in this week.  What is the next step for the team now?

I recently visited their website and they already collected 7450 ETH. The soft cap as I know is 12 to 13K ETH. But this a good news. Surely after this one, the hard cap will be next and they will be launched another campaign for that one.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Yes I think so, they already reach the soft cap which is one of their achievement for now. For sure the next move of the team will be reaching the hard cap but better let us wait for the team's update because they are the one who knows everything.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

I recently visited their website and they already collected 7450 ETH. The soft cap as I know is 12 to 13K ETH. But this a good news. Surely after this one, the hard cap will be next and they will be launched another campaign for that one.

So its just 5k ethereums more to go before the softcap, maybe the marketing is not thst effective thats why until now the softcap is stl not reached.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

Facebook has named an engineering director dedicated to blockchain: http://bit.ly/2ziVtDM

While the giants are unlikely to be quickly adoptive, young startups can take charge of the global digitalization 💪
#Ubcoin Token Sale is LIVE! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🔥
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: