Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

I am really glad to the news and updates that the Ubcoin project is giving us here in the crypto currency community. Well, the partnerships that the Ubcoin project have is really in high potential that keep on bringiing interesting users, supporters and of course investors. Well, I will keep looking forward for this project.

That would be great if the team supports to potentials of every developers it means their is a hundred of learning about how to gain investors. The crypto currencies price has its own improvment either high and low. In the other hand Ubcoin is in the mid. of changing to peogess.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
Exactly the team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. making partnership with LG electronics will making the project more innovative. After a certain time later the price of token will start to grow.
this is a good forecast for the future. There is a high probability that the price will grow due to cooperation with large companies. So now there is still time for investment.

I agree on you, the true best asset should the team compose of is the hardwork, trust, patience and cooperation for the one goal is to be successful someday and it will stand for what they aim so that their will be no problem in the next future. To grow is very important not just in the project but also in the personality of the team.
Of course, a lot depends on teamwork and the most important is the end result of the platform. I hope that the work of the team will go in a better direction.
The success of each project is relay on the project team members so it's realy necessary to have a strong and durable teeam work for achieving the project goals. Tge good team work will very helpful for the success of each project. The project is dependent on the interaction and how the team will handle the  project and bring this project to success.

This project is on the way to success , since the foundation of the project is already there , like the Ubank, Samsung , LG electronics , Master Card and the most awaits is the APP , people in crypto industry are really waiting for this APP and very eager to use this APP of Ubcoin , since this is very usable especially to the mellennials .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.

I have seen close to no information on their partners though? Apart from some random floating "hype rumours" which pretty much every project has
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

More info - here: https://meetupkr.ubcoin.io
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)
So everything is correct. Then we wait for movements from Bitcoin and see how our token moves. I really hope that I will not be disappointed in the project and the cost of the token.

I supposed now they already reached their soft cap in the ICO sale in this week.  What is the next step for the team now?

I recently visited their website and they already collected 7450 ETH. The soft cap as I know is 12 to 13K ETH. But this a good news. Surely after this one, the hard cap will be next and they will be launched another campaign for that one.

The team should clarify how much is their softcap as in the ICO bench it's 2000 ETH and how come that you said it's around 12000 ETH on the Ubcoin website. This can create confusion on the investors point of view. Will they continue this project if they not reach the softcap?
https://icobench.com/ico/ubcoin-market

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.

I hope that the UBcoin project will go further and earn a lot of big investors, this is really a useful project for the community, congratulate the UBcoin project development team.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

Yes, they are doing everything for the project. The website is updated and some updates sre note posted here in the thread that's why some are worried about the traffic or slowly moving of project ubcoin. If you could visit their website and the telegram channel there is more updated informations that you may know.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.The team behind the project is always stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project.That's the reason behind communities tremendous growth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

Yes, they are doing everything for the project. The website is updated and some updates sre note posted here in the thread that's why some are worried about the traffic or slowly moving of project ubcoin. If you could visit their website and the telegram channel there is more updated informations that you may know.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project.The team behind the project is always stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project.That's the reason behind communities tremendous growth.

Commonly, it is their job to always stay active and keeps making more development. Obviously, they seems to be able to handle the project properly because of their some good achievements. I think things are getting clearer by now and probably they could reached their target.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

I hope that the UBcoin project will go further and earn a lot of big investors, this is really a useful project for the community, congratulate the UBcoin project development team.

Definitely, it is what the team's are doing right now. If you can only followed their activities, you can see for yourself that they somewhat did a very good achievement. What they need to do is to continue finding things that can help the project to build a strong foundation.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Quite impressive that the team shows their upcoming events which investors has the chance to personally see the team. They already reached many achievements and now they wanted to organize a conference which they wanted to show the development of the product.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

I like it. Smiley That why i always support UBCoin. Do more than like that, and everyone will know UBCoin is potential project at 2018.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Quite impressive that the team shows their upcoming events which investors has the chance to personally see the team. They already reached many achievements and now they wanted to organize a conference which they wanted to show the development of the product.

Ubcoin team keeps on making movements that the community could benifets. This project shows that they are capable of making the dreams of the community comes into reality. Hopefully by this activity the team will continue to achieve their platforms into the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Exactly, the Ubcoin team are on the process of developing more than what the community expect. They are very determine to give the community the assurance that this project is worth to invest. Hopefully the team will continue to work in the future  of cryptos.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

As we can observe, they can really gain/earn new big investors here, maybe it's just a matter of time that a big company will be the next update that might be part of the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

Can you provide link about this one Dubska? Another big company for a great project? Well, if you're stating that this project probably be a blockchain partner of that company, it will help the popularity of this platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
And also, you don't have to joint venture to someone just to invest. If you truly believed on this project, all you need to do is go to the website of Ubcoin. From there, you can be able to learned how the process will be done and probably have a chanced to earned more coins because the team are having discounts now. Goodluck.
Also for the safety of you're money, it's better if you'll go solo in investing here, just take the right decision and accept the chance of risk ahead as this involves money.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

Facebook has named an engineering director dedicated to blockchain: http://bit.ly/2ziVtDM

While the giants are unlikely to be quickly adoptive, young startups can take charge of the global digitalization 💪
#Ubcoin Token Sale is LIVE! Join: https://ubcoin.io  🔥

Hey, whats the connect of this guy on the UBCOIN team? I  am confused by your post, Please post a topic or news regarding on the project no on Facebook.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
And also, you don't have to joint venture to someone just to invest. If you truly believed on this project, all you need to do is go to the website of Ubcoin. From there, you can be able to learned how the process will be done and probably have a chanced to earned more coins because the team are having discounts now. Goodluck.
Also for the safety of you're money, it's better if you'll go solo in investing here, just take the right decision and accept the chance of risk ahead as this involves money.

I agree, investing is not all about having people with you. This is all about you, that is why it is very important to know and understand first everything because investing in crypto is risky. It needs a lot of courage, beliefs and trust to make you succeed in your decision.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Can you provide link about this one Dubska? Another big company for a great project? Well, if you're stating that this project probably be a blockchain partner of that company, it will help the popularity of this platform.
Of course, this is another promising cooperation that will be useful for the development of the project. But how does the work of the UbCoin platform will be associated with Volkwagen?
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: