Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

UbCoin to help solve the global problem of buying and selling crypto currency by removing the banker interlayer controlled by the regulator and replacing it with physical goods.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
Lasala

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

I expect this project will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck guys!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

⚽️🏆🏅👑  FIFA World Cup 2018 started in Russia today! Yay!

We know that many Ubcoin contributors and supporters come to Russia to attend football matches.

🎉🎉🎉   We are going to THROW A PARTY! for everyone coming to Russia these months! A UBCOIN FIFA PARTY!

A lot of fun + football and Ubcoin talks (and food and beer) will be provided!

🔥 🔥🔥  Sign up in this form if you are potentially interested!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexWfUqaiJWY4x-sztZ3TVhlJERo3Q1jYhyLcIya9LWknFH-w/viewform

A big step for meeting with investors who come to Moscow in order to just watch Football. But taking advantage of such a wonderful moment, it is possible to discuss the issues that concern the project and its development.

This is an amazing promotion for this project, considering europe has a huge population who are patronizing cryptocurrency which include Russia and this will shows the legitimacy of this project , so a good move again for the team.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project.The team behind the UBCOIN is so innovative. Which is continuously coming with different marketing strategy. And their strategies always works very well. Now this time they are coming with this innovative strategy. I really hope because of the teams hard work and  way of promoting the platform will definitely help the project to grow more.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

We know that many Ubcoin contributors and supporters come to Russia to attend football matches.

🎉🎉🎉   We are going to THROW A PARTY! for everyone coming to Russia these months! A UBCOIN FIFA PARTY!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexWfUqaiJWY4x-sztZ3TVhlJERo3Q1jYhyLcIya9LWknFH-w/viewform

A big step for meeting with investors who come to Moscow in order to just watch Football. But taking advantage of such a wonderful moment, it is possible to discuss the issues that concern the project and its development.

This is an amazing promotion for this project, considering europe has a huge population who are patronizing cryptocurrency which include Russia and this will shows the legitimacy of this project , so a good move again for the team.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project.The team behind the UBCOIN is so innovative. Which is continuously coming with different marketing strategy. And their strategies always works very well. Now this time they are coming with this innovative strategy. I really hope because of the teams hard work and  way of promoting the platform will definitely help the project to grow more.
indeed, developers have chosen the right strategy for the development of their platform. The possibility of meeting proponents of the project during a football match is a good occasion to support the project and your favorite football team.
Dan Gierach

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Expect many investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin!  Good luck team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

indeed, developers have chosen the right strategy for the development of their platform. The possibility of meeting proponents of the project during a football match is a good occasion to support the project and your favorite football team.
The team is using great strategy to attract investors and as well as attention towards the project.This is best best opportunity to promote the project on such popular platform.

fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

The team is using great strategy to attract investors and as well as attention towards the project.This is best best opportunity to promote the project on such popular platform.
I wonder how many real people registered in this form to participate in a meeting of supporters of football and Ubcoin? Will there be any report about this meeting?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

We will have more events at the future. UBCoin is big project, beside awesome bonus, they give us so games. Actually it will bring loyalty instead of attract to investors.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

The site has a huge number of languages, I think that with such an approach it can be trusted, and this increases the prestige of the project
It has to be this way because they are planning to expand to other countries after the launched of their project so it is better that the article of their project should be translated to as many language as possible.

Yes. They are planning to build more offices of Ubank across the world inorder to have a better expansion of the Ubcoin project. The team are really doing great in making the platform be known worldwide. Hopefully, this valuable efforts from them will gained better results because they deserve for this.

That is the extensions in every part of the world for the platform of Ubcoun that extend the kind of services of selling goods for cryptos through the blockchain technology ,using the Ubcoin token ,and expansion worldwide of this services is a big leap of the Ubcoin market.

UBank is very stable firm in eastern europe that caters mobile payments and now they are extending their services for cryptocurrency , particularly UBcoin that can be use for exchanges of goods . Since UBank is a legitimate business in europe , so this project with no doubt is legit .
That's good for the project too, having a good history like UBank, can make the project even more trustworthy, like what you have just said, with how UBank is a legitimate one, it can really help UBCoin to more reliable.

The background of the project is very interesting to know, and we saw how this project catches the sympathy of the community. Since this has already in the market the chances that this will  grow in the crypto world is very interesting. Hopefully many investors will patronize this project.
In the facts, UBCoin is project have good ecosystem, and their idea is served for reality demand about both exchange goods and own crypto currency. I only have impression about their strategy to approach investors and members who support them by bonus and some events, look like Worldcup Party.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Whole the world have exciting with World Cup and UBCoin too. Let choose the team which your favourite and will be winner. My suggestion for everyone is Germany.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

To those people who didn't have the chance to watch the AMA Session with CEO Felix, here is the link of it -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hQRTl1ckec . I'm really happy to whoever got the reward of the best questions which they got a UBC bonuses!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

I wonder how many real people registered in this form to participate in a meeting of supporters of football and Ubcoin? Will there be any report about this meeting?

I also look forward to this report as you will be happy to be one of the lucky people to attend this meeting and win some prizes, it will be interesting, thank you UBcoin
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

I also look forward to this report as you will be happy to be one of the lucky people to attend this meeting and win some prizes, it will be interesting, thank you UBcoin

Right, its a good thing to hear about this project, by this we were be able to connect to the new updates about their platform. Im so proud for this project hopefully the team will meet their goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

We will have more events at the future. UBCoin is big project, beside awesome bonus, they give us so games. Actually it will bring loyalty instead of attract to investors.

This project is worth to invest because of the people who are sharing connections to have a precise answer to the question of the community. On this actions they will be having a great outcomes into their main objectives.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

I hope you advance. Good website, well-advised design, seamless idea.
You are right, this project is really good and i am following this project for some time and they have a positive development of their project. Hope this project will give me smile someday.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

I hope you advance. Good website, well-advised design, seamless idea.
You are right, this project is really good and i am following this project for some time and they have a positive development of their project. Hope this project will give me smile someday.

Likewise sir, we are the same, I am following this project too and I find it good because of its development. Ubcoun project is continueing to reach their goal one at the time which is a good move they had. I believed they can make it on top, let us also remember that Patience is a virtue.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

Yeah, sharing the same interest can strengthen trusts and bonds , with it discussion of issues and development would be easier and enjoyable, hoping it would be successful.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

I like the activity on Twitter that the project demonstrates, I think that this is a good sign of their reliability

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

Yeah, sharing the same interest can strengthen trusts and bonds , with it discussion of issues and development would be easier and enjoyable, hoping it would be successful.
This is a great move of the team Ubcoin to gather a lots of crowd that shared the same thoughts and hopes for the successful future ahead of the Ubcoin project and as well as the whole project team that make this reach this far. With this event, it strenghten the connections of the different people that is part of this Ubcoin project. Hopefully more people will notice this project in the crypto world and also be part of this exchange crypto currency for real goods.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: