Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.
Yeah the team will make sure that they will get listed on the exchanges after the crowd sale. Just be patient as this will need enough time and sooner all investors and their community will be happy will their decision to support on this project as the team are so active in making this project possible.
They had now collected 7486 ETH and counting as ICO is still live.

Such collection is already been a good amount to continue the platform. And for now, they have been able to partner with LG company which is quite a well-known brand that everyone really knows it. They have been reaching new heights and I think they will have more partners in the later days.
Yeah,  quite a good numbers. If the good reputation and good reviews  and feedbacks will continue this is an indication that the project is doing very well. The developers having good job with there developments and progress. Hopefully the good numbers will continue until the project reaches the top point and success.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
Well, don't you know if the bounty manager has disbanded the project? So there is no way to update the OP without making a new one.

I do not know if the signature campaign still continues. But as far as I am concerned the campaign has been successful and they nearly reach their soft cap from the sale.

yes, indeed. ubcoin is a great project which such a good developer and make a high amount of fund on the ICO.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
Well, don't you know if the bounty manager has disbanded the project? So there is no way to update the OP without making a new one.

I do not know if the signature campaign still continues. But as far as I am concerned the campaign has been successful and they nearly reach their soft cap from the sale.

yes, indeed. ubcoin is a great project which such a good developer and make a high amount of fund on the ICO.
As you can see on their website, 7430 eth was collected for the ICO and I think it was a great amount for the project to fund.
KingDome

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)

Yes. Most of the price of crypto coins now will depends the flow of bitcoin's price as this is the main source of investments. And that is why Ubcoin team is trying to convinced more people because if the price of bitcoin increase, you can have a chance to gained more profits from this project.
Moreover, you can get much profits by always following the bitcoin trends because I believe that bitcoin is going to the high ground right now!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.
Yeah the team will make sure that they will get listed on the exchanges after the crowd sale. Just be patient as this will need enough time and sooner all investors and their community will be happy will their decision to support on this project as the team are so active in making this project possible.

Such collection is already been a good amount to continue the platform. And for now, they have been able to partner with LG company which is quite a well-known brand that everyone really knows it. They have been reaching new heights and I think they will have more partners in the later days.

After UBcoin cooperated with Samsung and LG, I believe there will be many other big corporations wanting to become partners with UBcoin, project developers who are developing the project in the right direction.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

After UBcoin cooperated with Samsung and LG, I believe there will be many other big corporations wanting to become partners with UBcoin, project developers who are developing the project in the right direction.

Yeah, I think this is just a start of many opportunities in the future.  The giant company will eventually notice the beauty and the uniqueness of this project. This two companies will just a start for more huge partnerships in other companies in the future. I wish more partners to come for the future and for victory.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin

As you can see on their website, 7430 eth was collected for the ICO and I think it was a great amount for the project to fund.
Indeed it was a huge figures, this is very near to their goals and plans. If the good numbers will continue until the final date I think they will collect much more than that. The good updates and new partnership has a huge contribution for this success. Hopefully many companies will continue to support the project and more updates will continue.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

Well its more to be expected since the partnership is gradually increasing , this will surely give big impressions to the investors and the ICO seem to be going well so all good news for now.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Well its more to be expected since the partnership is gradually increasing , this will surely give big impressions to the investors and the ICO seem to be going well so all good news for now.
Great for this Ubcoin project, since all news are all good. The Ubcoin project is keep on reaching achievements. And now more partnerships are getting into good shape with this project. Hopefully, the team will keep it up and make this exchange crypto currency for real goods into a much better and beneficial suitable project for the whole community.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

These big 3 companies like LG electronics and Samsung together with Master Card were really gives Ubcoin more reliable , since these 3 companies are known of maintaining their ISO standard , and this very important for the investors , the reputation is more  higher .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

These big 3 companies like LG electronics and Samsung together with Master Card were really gives Ubcoin more reliable , since these 3 companies are known of maintaining their ISO standard , and this very important for the investors , the reputation is more  higher .
That is really true that the reputation of the Ubcoin project is really at a high level, and it all adds up because of the help of those 3 big companies that is in partnered with the Ubcoin project team. I was hoping the more people will reach this great news and all of this regarding the Ubcoin project and will come to engage to this project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Yes. This figures form the collected funds are good enough for the development of the platform to make this a better choice for all crypto investors around the world. And it's nice to hear that the team have manged to earned this funds despite of the falling in the market. Good job team.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Yes. This figures form the collected funds are good enough for the development of the platform to make this a better choice for all crypto investors around the world. And it's nice to hear that the team have manged to earned this funds despite of the falling in the market. Good job team.
With their active participation in various crypto events had shown that they will able to collect more funds and I'm hoping that they can collect more until the end of crowd sale as more investors visiting their website. This is also a good opportunity to invest while the downfall of ethereum price as you can invest more with cheaper price.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Junralz

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin

Indeed it was a huge figures, this is very near to their goals and plans. If the good numbers will continue until the final date I think they will collect much more than that. The good updates and new partnership has a huge contribution for this success. Hopefully many companies will continue to support the project and more updates will continue.

Most probably, that what is happen when a project is being handled properly. They just earned their hard works because we can actually see their improvement in terms of having a great partners.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

With their active participation in various crypto events had shown that they will able to collect more funds and I'm hoping that they can collect more until the end of crowd sale as more investors visiting their website. This is also a good opportunity to invest while the downfall of ethereum price as you can invest more with cheaper price.

The team have been able to cope up all the things necessary to boost their sale and well, clearly the result is quite good. Their platform simply is just a marketplace that accept cryptos as a mode of payment. Which people can easily understand and also the team still providing more detailed information just to make sure everyone clearly understand the whole project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

That is really true that the reputation of the Ubcoin project is really at a high level, and it all adds up because of the help of those 3 big companies that is in partnered with the Ubcoin project team. I was hoping the more people will reach this great news and all of this regarding the Ubcoin project and will come to engage to this project.

I somewhat agree with that, they still have a better reputation and this is why numbers of participants who participated in the token sale keeps increasing. Ubcoin platform will surely be much more useful in near future because cryptos is becoming more popular and every year it really increase its numbers.
dolcevita99

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

The team have been able to cope up all the things necessary to boost their sale and well, clearly the result is quite good. Their platform simply is just a marketplace that accept cryptos as a mode of payment. Which people can easily understand and also the team still providing more detailed information just to make sure everyone clearly understand the whole project.

The very active of the team Ubcoin and the good preparation of their ICO sale , they are almost reach the target of the ICO token sale , because of the good platform of the project , I have no doubt that the customers will fully support their campaign because of the good concept of the project, the team Ubcoin shred their effort to accomplish the success of the project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Yeah, I think this is just a start of many opportunities in the future.  The giant company will eventually notice the beauty and the uniqueness of this project. This two companies will just a start for more huge partnerships in other companies in the future. I wish more partners to come for the future and for victory.

Wait what? This is a cryptocurrency ICO and what's it gotta do with a massive company investing? Is this supposed to be an IPO or a coin ICO lol?
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Ubcoin is offering something completely unique . the main point to make here is that it will largely depend on how well the marketplace is able to operate and how quickly it is able to become established. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency itself will grow in accordance with the marketplace, but just getting that ball rolling will prove to be the hardest thing of all, this is normally the case with all ICOs so it's not a major issue. team long history of running successful businesses, the team behind an ICO is always just as important as the idea itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: