Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

delete

I don't understand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

🔥 A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?

it is true, that a very few websites and shops where you would like to spend your virtual cash offer the possibility of cryptocurrency payment. Thus new bitcoin marketplaces come in handy.

💎 Ubcoin market team wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

👑 Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth (both bitcoins and altcoins).

👍 Read our new article about digital cash spending: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/where-and-how-to-spend-your-bitcoins-6e8bc9a7ce65

You can buy Ubcoin tokens with 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en

Hopefully that promises will be happen so that people who support the project will somehow get some good benefits. Things are getting clear with their every development that they have gained since from the beginning.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.

This is a somewhat a great partner for your project to kickstart your project moreover. Even they could give a big effort for the project, wish you luck.

Yes, having this companies that are having a productive and successful business in the market is a big impact on the process of getting partnership with them. This will be a good start for the project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market because they have this partners that are developed already.
They have a great partner to kickstart the project more than just a project. I believe they can compete the others project by their hard work and also their team work which could bring the project to success.
Yes, they have a verygood partnership. The partnership is a new star of a brighter future of this project. I believe that each team will help each other for the success of both project. The good future is about to start and I am very excited to be apart of this success.

The team did a great job when it comes to dealing with other companies to take part of their project. Quite fascinating to think because this companies are very well-known across the globe and maybe this will be their key to success.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.

This is a somewhat a great partner for your project to kickstart your project moreover. Even they could give a big effort for the project, wish you luck.

Yes, having this companies that are having a productive and successful business in the market is a big impact on the process of getting partnership with them. This will be a good start for the project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market because they have this partners that are developed already.
They have a great partner to kickstart the project more than just a project. I believe they can compete the others project by their hard work and also their team work which could bring the project to success.
Yes, they have a verygood partnership. The partnership is a new star of a brighter future of this project. I believe that each team will help each other for the success of both project. The good future is about to start and I am very excited to be apart of this success.

This partnership would surely gain access to the potential investors who could help them to have a successful project in the world of cryptos. Being with this kind of partners are very much appreciated since they already made big names in the real market which is an advantage for this project.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Really such a success. The new updates and news that you share mate, will boost the energy and trust for the project. This project is very near to finishing point. If this things will be peacefully working well I am sure that the team and developers of this project will achieve their goals.

That is true yhey have set a plan and it is near to success because they are very cooperative and they did it well because as what we have see the developers non stop working until we achieve the happiness which is success. Due to command of responsibility we have seen changes kinda innovation of growing.
indeed the development team works without stopping. Completely improving and updating the project almost daily. This brings positive results for the development of the project.

It's necessary to do such thing because it is the only way to achieved success. If they continue the way they handle things and I think everything will be in great shape.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:39 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 10:26:02 PM by regalis

🔥 A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?

it is true, that a very few websites and shops where you would like to spend your virtual cash offer the possibility of cryptocurrency payment. Thus new bitcoin marketplaces come in handy.

💎 Ubcoin market team wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

👑 Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth (both bitcoins and altcoins).

👍 Read our new article about digital cash spending: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/where-and-how-to-spend-your-bitcoins-6e8bc9a7ce65

You can buy Ubcoin tokens with 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en

Hopefully that promises will be happen so that people who support the project will somehow get some good benefits. Things are getting clear with their every development that they have gained since from the beginning.

It is very overwhelming to see that the team is working very hard to find more updates about the project. And its good to hear that this actions that they made would come into reality since many individuals supported this project to become a competitive project in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

This project, the Ubcoin, has been gaining more and more people that interest in this project. And it is good to hear that as days goes by, more investors are coming to invest in here. The community of the crypto currency community is keep on growing, more users, supporters and potential investors. I hope that this kind of pace and status of the Ubcoin project will continuous.
I agree. More people are visiting now in Ubcoin website. In fact, for the last 24 hours, almost 2k contributors are visiting there. This shows that the project is really have something that can help those people in gaining profits. Hopefully, the team will continue to work in this project so that the funds that they have collected will increased.

This has been the case since UBcoin started publishing the website, big investors have realized the potential of UBcoin and decided to invest quite a lot for the UBcoin project development team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

This project, the Ubcoin, has been gaining more and more people that interest in this project. And it is good to hear that as days goes by, more investors are coming to invest in here. The community of the crypto currency community is keep on growing, more users, supporters and potential investors. I hope that this kind of pace and status of the Ubcoin project will continuous.
I agree. More people are visiting now in Ubcoin website. In fact, for the last 24 hours, almost 2k contributors are visiting there. This shows that the project is really have something that can help those people in gaining profits. Hopefully, the team will continue to work in this project so that the funds that they have collected will increased.

This has been the case since UBcoin started publishing the website, big investors have realized the potential of UBcoin and decided to invest quite a lot for the UBcoin project development team.

The proof is that the company they are partnering today, such as Samsung ang LG. Two big names that will help UBCoin to gain a lot of positive results in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

It is very clear here in the Ubcoin community that more people are keep on coming ang engaging themselves to be a part of the Ubcoin. Moreover, the Ubcoin has so many large partners that really gives a better impact to this project to gain the attention of the crowd. I hope that the team will keep striving in this crypto community.
You're definitely correct about that. Also, with the team's effort to make this one a better project and how people gives their support as they see the great potential of UBCoin in the future, this helps the project to achieve a lot of success and good progress.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

delete
Delete? I keep noticing about your post here with the "Delete" comment. Just that. What is this all about bud?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

It is very clear here in the Ubcoin community that more people are keep on coming ang engaging themselves to be a part of the Ubcoin. Moreover, the Ubcoin has so many large partners that really gives a better impact to this project to gain the attention of the crowd. I hope that the team will keep striving in this crypto community.
You're definitely correct about that. Also, with the team's effort to make this one a better project and how people gives their support as they see the great potential of UBCoin in the future, this helps the project to achieve a lot of success and good progress.
The project working behind the Ubcoin project is really a great deal and a team really deserves supports from the crowd. Well, this exchange crypto currency for real goods has a good and nice concepts and ideas integrated for the people benefits. Furthermore, a great future is awaiting ahead of the Ubcoin project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

The project working behind the Ubcoin project is really a great deal and a team really deserves supports from the crowd. Well, this exchange crypto currency for real goods has a good and nice concepts and ideas integrated for the people benefits. Furthermore, a great future is awaiting ahead of the Ubcoin project.
Every effort deserves a reward in the end. I am sure that this project will be able to reach its success, but of course if they will keep on progressing positively and make interesting updates to its community. Still, good luck to the team Ubcoin that reach this so far and keep on striving for the better.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:58 AM

🔥 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Read more here:https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

Its only 5 days to until the 9% discount will end. What are your prediction guys? Will they reach their Soft cap this week?

Softcap was reached a while ago buddy

Good news then! I recently saw on the  UB coin advertisements that they will be working with LG and Samsung? Pretty big names. That's so cool, UBCOIN will soon be a big name in the crypto trade market that has many supporters.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

🔥 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Read more here:https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

They have many upcoming plans and roadmap. I hope the team is not pressured because they are on the hard cap sale now. Expecting another campaign from the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Good news then! I recently saw on the  UB coin advertisements that they will be working with LG and Samsung? Pretty big names. That's so cool, UBCOIN will soon be a big name in the crypto trade market that has many supporters.
You missed the news, the news has been circulating a few weeks ago, and has officially worked together, even has become UBCOIN's "Great Partnership".

Btw I see so far UBC sales are not so fast. It looks like dev has to take a new strategy to attract investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

You missed the news, the news has been circulating a few weeks ago, and has officially worked together, even has become UBCOIN's "Great Partnership".

Btw I see so far UBC sales are not so fast. It looks like dev has to take a new strategy to attract investors.
in my opinion sales are normal. And the project can get to the hard cap. In any case, cooperation with world leaders will have a positive impact on the development of the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

in my opinion sales are normal. And the project can get to the hard cap. In any case, cooperation with world leaders will have a positive impact on the development of the project.

I agree with you, cooperation is highly needed from the start until reaching the goals in this project to have a positive environment and a good result. It really helps a lot to make this project successful.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

When two companies announce a partnership, it is customary to agree on a common press release statement, which contains both parties commentary to it. In my 10 years in marketing field I have seldom seen both parties pursuing a separate press-release. Both companies aim to derive financial benefit from the contract, but honestly, the benefit for Ubcoin is also in announce of this contract because its very important for our community. Large corporations like LG follow very strict internal policy on what types of news make it to their presswire. They principally announce launch of their own products or partnerships with giant conglomerates like themselves. However, we don't yet qualify for "giant" title... yet ))).
Actually, I asked for Samsung. For the company LG I know, but here before mentioned that there is another company Samsung and with it, too, signed a contract. But something tells me that this is not true.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

ICO will end on August 27, 2018, meanwhile diweb listed sales figures 7,709 ETH and target hardcap 29,000 ETH. As said above dev should think of new strategies to attract investors, because the target hardcap is still quite far away.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: