Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

I thought they already reach their soft cap? the already collected more than 7709 ETH at this moment and its like 95% before they will reach the soft cap.
Without any doubt that remaining 5% to hit the softcap will be achieved in the next few days, just make sure you keep on promoting thid project to you social media channels.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .
very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Agree with you, I can feel that it will be a big project in the future as it continues to grow and progress in becoming one of the best exchange platform for cryptos for real goods.

I agree with you, it would be great if UBcoin becomes a multi-lingual platform, then the user community of UBcoin can access the product more easily, the value of the project will also be raised higher
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 04.07–11.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-04-07-11-07-fb4f6b1d6f45

This team is so focus on their project and doing everything on their capacity to deliver what they promised to their investors. Ubcoin market promises to become the most convenient and widespread ways to spend your crypto.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

I thought they already reach their soft cap? the already collected more than 7709 ETH at this moment and its like 95% before they will reach the soft cap.
Without any doubt that remaining 5% to hit the softcap will be achieved in the next few days, just make sure you keep on promoting thid project to you social media channels.
Yes, Iam also very positive that they can achieve the lacking  5%. Maybe about next week or next day the team will accomplish the lacking percentage.  The addtional promotion and other marketing tactic will surely be needed to fill up the remaining balance or amount that is needed to achieve softcap.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .
very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Agree with you, I can feel that it will be a big project in the future as it continues to grow and progress in becoming one of the best exchange platform for cryptos for real goods.
Yeah,  this project willl be very successful in the future. This wil be a good start of a great project. This project will be one of the accomplish and successful project in the crypto community market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-04-07-11-07-fb4f6b1d6f45

This team is so focus on their project and doing everything on their capacity to deliver what they promised to their investors. Ubcoin market promises to become the most convenient and widespread ways to spend your crypto.
We followers observed the same thing. The project and its team members are very fucos on what they do and their job. They are working spontaneously to achieve all the goals they set.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Actually the project from the very beginning unbelievably interesting and amazing, because of this the number  of people that interested the project also increase and it indicates the fabulous platform that the project has. The project will be one of best exchangers in the future.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

We followers observed the same thing. The project and its team members are very fucos on what they do and their job. They are working spontaneously to achieve all the goals they set.
In the product development of Ubcoin , In the Ubcoin Market it has developed an artificial intelligence to predict the optimal cost of goods that are sold by the seller, The system allows buyers to instantly receive information about the price of the goods and then in the Ubcoin market the buyer and the seller sealed the agreement for their exchange, this is how simple the aquisition of token from the sold goods in the Ubcoin market place.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

That is why they have managed to gathered 23k people on their telegram chat because the team are very hard working in making progress and improvements of Ubcoin project. They never stop in finding effective ways in attracting more potential investors in which will be the key to success.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Yeah, many are anticipating their launch, so its assured that it will be popular in some country, as of now I think that the community is still increasing. 

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Yeah, many are anticipating their launch, so its assured that it will be popular in some country, as of now I think that the community is still increasing. 
The community is clearly growing and developing. But in what country can you still use the platform? I did not see the developers' answer to this question.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Well, if you are in asia, you can buy one smartphone made from Europe so that you can experience the app from the Ubcoin project named Ubank.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

🔥 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Read more here:https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

They have many upcoming plans and roadmap. I hope the team is not pressured because they are on the hard cap sale now. Expecting another campaign from the project.

To have more investors/supporters for a project you have to find more new innovation to attract the attention of the community. With this kind of approach we may expect that numerous supporters will continue to work with this project in the crypto community. Although its hard to be on top, but thats how the cryptomarket works it needs a full time and consideration.
This kind of a new roadmap in the blog was made very clear and very readable to read. I'm sure it will follow the new investors also!
KingDome

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

The community is clearly growing and developing. But in what country can you still use the platform? I did not see the developers' answer to this question.
Well, you can also use any country version of your smartphone and then proceed to Google Play Store to download the Ubank app.
KingDome

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

In the product development of Ubcoin , In the Ubcoin Market it has developed an artificial intelligence to predict the optimal cost of goods that are sold by the seller, The system allows buyers to instantly receive information about the price of the goods and then in the Ubcoin market the buyer and the seller sealed the agreement for their exchange, this is how simple the aquisition of token from the sold goods in the Ubcoin market place.

Indeed. It is an instant transaction also with the erc20 token made by ethereum so ubcoin will be more easier to use than ever.
Fortified
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

That is why they have managed to gathered 23k people on their telegram chat because the team are very hard working in making progress and improvements of Ubcoin project. They never stop in finding effective ways in attracting more potential investors in which will be the key to success.

This team really did speçtacular as they develop the project and what I was really appreciated most , is the activity of the market which they are using artificial intelligence to control the price , teamworks is really visible in this project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Actually the project from the very beginning unbelievably interesting and amazing, because of this the number  of people that interested the project also increase and it indicates the fabulous platform that the project has. The project will be one of best exchangers in the future.

How is the concept remotely unbelievable? Bitcoin was literally made to do real world transaction and payment of all coins of good. nothing new
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

That would be a challenge for the team because it seems like their is an improvement of the project which is gathered investors who invested and keeps the production for real. The platform is very amazing because it is a big help to anyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Wow that is a great news because in a real situations you cannot be able to gathered that big number of people in just a few minutes because they need to trust the event or the situation first. But allowing to gather updates is the most imprtant because the project is not simple as that.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Well, you can also use any country version of your smartphone and then proceed to Google Play Store to download the Ubank app.

That is possibly happen now a days the people are more high tech and has its own strategies on how to handle the situation in a right path. Using smartphone it the easiest way to handle because UBcoin is kinda different to one another.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: