Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

In addition, the success of this project will be a reward to those who have been united to make things comes into reality. Ubcoin will continue to develop because of the firm support from the community. We expect more progress of this project as its fly across the vapor in the cryptomarket.

Obstacles is always been present and this is why problems occur at random time. Making a back-up plan is necessary to make things more easily to be solved. Ubcoin ICO has a total of 3 months as far as I know and I think this period will lead them to have enough funds to continue the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Ubcoin process everyday which is a good news and give us a great service outcome. Ubcoin also offers a lot of events which giving a free bonus of UBC or other events. This case they can make the project grow.
Yes, i totally agree with you, and this is good factor of UBCoin team. I really appreciate their working at this topic for building their reputation.

Giving such information about this project will provide clear and precise answer to the community who finds legit project that are good source for investment. And this is what the team did for this project, it's nice to hear that the team are keep on sending updates regarding this matter.
Well this information are helpful not only to project followers but also for those who are newbies in the projects. This will help them to familiarize and knowledgeable enough about the project. The team members are actively seeking and looking for updates for the betterment of the project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

Ubcoin ICO has 6 stages which means they really need to have a huge amount of funds. With the current stage if I get it correctly, they almost hit the target and there is only 1 day left remain to end this stage. Things now are really getting more serious because the team find more ways to boost their sale so that they can convinced more investors.
Yes, and at each stages, UBCoin have different strategy for the token sale. I don't know the exactly of UBCoin progress, but i believe it is will be huge amount.
I agree with you. Every time and after any stage, they have a different strategy and tricks to make the investors coming in alongside with the huge bonus and discount for the token sale.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.
Let's all wish the best of luck for this project. I believe that the project and it's team members has the courage to do best development and progress to upgrade the project. Hope everything will run smoothly and fall according to teams plan.
Got a very positive feeling that this Ubcoin project is bound to succeed. The team is very active in the promotion of this project and they really acquaint the community and supporters on what is this project is all about. I'm pretty sure that investors will be happy with the outcome of this project.

What more does the Ubcoin have to offer to the customers and the investor, I think that team Ubcoin have made their best from preparing the ICO platform , the token pre sale and discounts, the parnerships with cellular companies and best rated from ICO bench , so all effort are been executed by the team Ubcoin, then good luck for the success of the project.
You said it right mate. All the necessary arrangements and task are well prepared by the team members and developers. They did the good preparation about its ICO so I think the best thing to do now is monitor the number of investors and the funds  collections and make sure that the team collected enough funds to support the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.
Let's all wish the best of luck for this project. I believe that the project and it's team members has the courage to do best development and progress to upgrade the project. Hope everything will run smoothly and fall according to teams plan.
Got a very positive feeling that this Ubcoin project is bound to succeed. The team is very active in the promotion of this project and they really acquaint the community and supporters on what is this project is all about. I'm pretty sure that investors will be happy with the outcome of this project.
Yes, your feeling is maybe right at this time for UBCoin projects. Actually, I think the most advantages of UBCoin are they have experienced team, we talk about this so much, but i think it is really a factors determine the truthy of UBCoin.
Yeah, though Ubcoin has lots of advantages, one of the greatest would be the experience team members, which is why they can be very well trusted in the project.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Yes, your feeling is maybe right at this time for UBCoin projects. Actually, I think the most advantages of UBCoin are they have experienced team, we talk about this so much, but i think it is really a factors determine the truthy of UBCoin.
Yeah, though Ubcoin has lots of advantages, one of the greatest would be the experience team members, which is why they can be very well trusted in the project.

I think ubcoin immitated the marketplace concept of cryptopia. Howecer cryptopia didnt continue that add on maybe they are not getting any profits and just accumulating hige bandwidth thats whu they ended it. Hopefully ubcoin succeeds on this.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

In short the advantage of ubcoin is having an experienced and well skilled member of the team. It is one of the important thing to have in order to be part of the list of the most trustworthy project.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Less than an hour left for the bonus of 750 per 2 ETH!!

Definitely, this is their last hours for those investors who wanted to make some good profit because the team will move to their next step of the ICO sale. As I visited the site, the sale is almost complete and hopefully they will achieved the target in the next few days.

Potential investors will have to make their decision very quickly because UBcoin is a very potential project and receives much attention from the CRYPTOCURRENCY community, congratulating UBcoin for the initial success of the project.

This is really the right time to invest , not only  because of this promotional price but also the price of ETH as of now was down to $475.55 only . So it seems this will make more profitable  someday , since this project is very applicable to our cashless society .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

Ubcoin team did a well-planned about their ICO because they divided it in 6 stages. Which is quite effective because we can really see the development in their ICO sale.
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

Hi guys. It is really interesting idea.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Definitely, this is their last hours for those investors who wanted to make some good profit because the team will move to their next step of the ICO sale. As I visited the site, the sale is almost complete and hopefully they will achieved the target in the next few days.

Potential investors will have to make their decision very quickly because UBcoin is a very potential project and receives much attention from the CRYPTOCURRENCY community, congratulating UBcoin for the initial success of the project.

This is really the right time to invest , not only  because of this promotional price but also the price of ETH as of now was down to $475.55 only . So it seems this will make more profitable  someday , since this project is very applicable to our cashless society .
Quite inviting offers. I agree with you this is the right time to invest because as we can see Eth price right now is lower than previous days. You will invest for lower amout as of today and will eventually get more profits after the project is done.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Quite inviting offers. I agree with you this is the right time to invest because as we can see Eth price right now is lower than previous days. You will invest for lower amout as of today and will eventually get more profits after the project is done.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion this is the best opportunity to making an investment in it to earn good amount of profit in future. And also right now the price of eth is low so eventually, it is great opportunity to make your investment double within a certain time later.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Ubcoin team did a well-planned about their ICO because they divided it in 6 stages. Which is quite effective because we can really see the development in their ICO sale.
Yes, indeed. They were having a lot of great development as I can see here in the history of cryptocurrency. I see a lot of effort they can gain in short period.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

Ubcoin ICO has 6 stages which means they really need to have a huge amount of funds. With the current stage if I get it correctly, they almost hit the target and there is only 1 day left remain to end this stage. Things now are really getting more serious because the team find more ways to boost their sale so that they can convinced more investors.
Yes, and at each stages, UBCoin have different strategy for the token sale. I don't know the exactly of UBCoin progress, but i believe it is will be huge amount.
Ubcoin team had already collected a total of 6981ETH and still counting as many investors visiting the website everyday. I'm hoping that they will reach the hardcap as they still have 1 month for the end of ICO.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Yesterday, they are giving 500 Ubcoin bonus to random participants. And today, they are giving 700 Ubcoin bonus to random participants! They give a lot of bonus that can interest you guys to invest in the project. Go invest now!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Well that also means the price of the token falls too since people will dump it at lower prices even so it doesn't really make much of a difference in the end
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

The site has a huge number of languages, I think that with such an approach it can be trusted, and this increases the prestige of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Yes, indeed. They were having a lot of great development as I can see here in the history of cryptocurrency. I see a lot of effort they can gain in short period.
Yes, the team is continuously putting efforts in the ico to make it successful. And because of the teams hard work project is consistently gaining investors as well as supporters.

Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

🔥💎 Enjoy a COOL selection of new high-quality video reviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhxQ_65hUDI&ab_channel=PatrickCorsino 

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g_CpThEUZ0

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuZs3hY3qs4

IN KOREAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkh1xWJqZnc

IN GERMAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dObl2nKNxqQ

🌟 Ubcoin token sale current discount is 13% — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:47 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:42:46 PM by dolcevita99

Yesterday, they are giving 500 Ubcoin bonus to random participants. And today, they are giving 700 Ubcoin bonus to random participants! They give a lot of bonus that can interest you guys to invest in the project. Go invest now!
you mean any member who decides to join the project and invest in it, the project administrators provide bonuses? Is everything so simple? In what amount will the bonus be credited and in what equivalent? I mean, will they be tokens or will they be other crypto coins?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: