Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

This is a very interesting business with ability.
Absorbing website, brilliant design, responsive idea!
Indeed, this kind of a unique project with such a great idea and a great developer that will make you convinced at many times!
I do agree with you mate. Unique project must have a great developer, but don't forget their solid community, solid community will make the project even greater.

The team were doing everything because they don't want to be wasted. They continue to make more improvement and it is a sign that the team were professionals and skilled. Also, they are making more strategies to be more popular and can be a guaranteed that they are seriously committed to give a better services towards their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

I am grateful that the team is having a party in World Fifa Russia which gives big opportunity to the members of Ubcoin to gather and spend time each other. This will also help the project to be exposed in the world also having a question and answer portion about the project will be a great idea.
That's a good idea for the team to know their community and reach-out with them at the same time enjoying the event of World FIFA Russia. This will a good time for the them to unwind after those hard-works they did and back again with full of energy to continue the mission. 

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.

Just track the main announcements account and you'll save your time since like no one else will post any useful information any which ways
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I am grateful that the team is having a party in World Fifa Russia which gives big opportunity to the members of Ubcoin to gather and spend time each other. This will also help the project to be exposed in the world also having a question and answer portion about the project will be a great idea.
That's a good idea for the team to know their community and reach-out with them at the same time enjoying the event of World FIFA Russia. This will a good time for the them to unwind after those hard-works they did and back again with full of energy to continue the mission.  

This is good for the team Ubcoin having themselves goes out for a party in that worldwide event FIFA worldcup , for having them a time to unwind from heavy campaign and promotional of the Ubcoin platform and other works related to Ubcoin projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.
They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.
Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP becuase for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .

It is very difficult for UBcoin to finish the project before the end of the FIFA WORLD CUP. UBcoin is working on the right discipline in line with the roadmap they have set out to improve the success of the project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

Yes, exactly team is treating very well to the community members. Because of this the members will work more enthusiastically towards the project and they will put their all efforts in the project to make it huge successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

That is a great idea that the team made because it can be called team biulding to the group. That is a cool strategy to build a cooperative group. I hope that their will be more activity wil come like that  because it is more interesting and in the future it can be use as to gathering techniques as well. The project is slowly entering the world in event style.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

It is a crypto exchange is very good.
A very detailed and profitable website, very good idea!  Good luck all.

You got it, but in the other hand Ubcoin is a buying and selling through online and paying into crypto exchange that is Ubcoin all about. It is an exercise to the 21st century which everyone will participate the latest trend using the crypto exchange as way of payment in different transaction will do. Sometimes it is good to be involved in the trendings.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

This is good for the team Ubcoin having themselves goes out for a party in that worldwide event FIFA worldcup , for having them a time to unwind from heavy campaign and promotional of the Ubcoin platform and other works related to Ubcoin projects.
They are using a great strategy to promote the platform on worldwide. As well they are spending some quality time with team members to make this project successful as early as possible.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.

Methods or techniques is very important in the project so that it can be seen how far does the project at this moment. For me the project is in the process of developing that is the reason why the team develop th group to stick with it. Just like in Russia it has an activity within the group to build confidence and trust to one another.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Ubcoin will allow Ubank users to spend their fund in your OWN marketplace, pretty good. I dont want to say that you are greedy but i'm not sure the idea is interesting enough, I need to do research about this project. anyway, good luck!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Ubcoin will allow Ubank users to spend their fund in your OWN marketplace, pretty good. I dont want to say that you are greedy but i'm not sure the idea is interesting enough, I need to do research about this project. anyway, good luck!
of course there are many questions about the future work of the project. But you can always contact the development team and I'm sure they will always help you better understand this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Of course, it is worthwhile to check absolutely everything that is connected with the project and the platform that the team is developing. But I see a lot of good reviews from users here, so I have almost no doubts about this project. Especially the team invited a large number of users during football in Moscow.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

They are using a great strategy to promote the platform on worldwide. As well they are spending some quality time with team members to make this project successful as early as possible.

They're making things that would surely gain the support of the people. The team has been doing their efforts in helping the project to become a top priority of the investors. This course of action will give themselves an advantage to connect with the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

This platform is made a lot of strategy to make sure that this project will continue to work with. Since it is not easy to convince someone, I'm looking forward for the best results of this project because the team cooperate as one.
AdamDun

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

I expect this idea will be useful. Sensible logo, absorbing logo, irreproachable vision.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I expect this idea will be useful. Sensible logo, absorbing logo, irreproachable vision.
It's not just about the logo, the project's overall functionality can really impress people to support this one as it will provide a reliable way of using cryptos in daily activities.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

This platform is made a lot of strategy to make sure that this project will continue to work with. Since it is not easy to convince someone, I'm looking forward for the best results of this project because the team cooperate as one.

Convincing the community to support and invest from this project is one of the ultimate goal of the team that they need to achieve. Making some strategic plan to acquire their trust is very important to be able to meet the objectives of the project. Hopefully by this structure, they will gather alot number of supporters from the crypto community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Convincing the community to support and invest from this project is one of the ultimate goal of the team that they need to achieve. Making some strategic plan to acquire their trust is very important to be able to meet the objectives of the project. Hopefully by this structure, they will gather alot number of supporters from the crypto community.
Of course, if don't have huge community support, UBCoin cannot have good growth at current time and at the future. And i think they are doing well when have strategic look like follow the trending of World Cup.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

It's not just about the logo, the project's overall functionality can really impress people to support this one as it will provide a reliable way of using cryptos in daily activities.
I see he is make some short comment like that at different projects. Look like spamming, maybe he don't read about UBCoin so much, even he don't read about what event happen now  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: