Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

There are lots of good cryptocurrency to invest but I would prefer to choose bitcoin and ETH. I want these coins since these offer huge profit to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

I'll go for the first 5 in the Coinmarketcap list. The one in the 6th to 10th in the list moves a little bit and sometimes go out of the top 10, so if you want to be safe go for the ones in the top 5. It may move down a little but not go out of the top 10.
BTC
ETH
EOS
BCH
XRP

Risk takers are going for the new ones, hoping for another great project that can duplicate the success of ETH.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

There are too many speculations but when you look closely you realize that some few cryptocurrencies run through most of the suggestions. Those are probably the coins most people have been successful trading with. You still have to make an informed decision regarding every one of your crypto  investments by putting in more efforts yourself through studying and careful analysis of all the pros and cons involved in your investment.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

I will not invest in bitcoin cash, while the person that supports the free market in me tells me we need to let bitcoin cash compete against bitcoin and let the best solution to the scaling problem win in the end, the way all of this was done really pissed me off, some of the bitcoin cash supporters were stating that it was the real bitcoin when they were clearly the ones that forked the chain and this created an avalanche of useless forks so I do not like bitcoin cash at all.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

there are two crypto currencies that I think potential if chosen to be your investment commodity is bitcoin and ethereum, these two crypto currencies have a very potential price movement, bitcoin is intended to store our treasures in digital form while ethereum becomes smart contract platform by almost all companies that do ICO
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

At present, there are 4 types of coin that invest in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), RIPPLE (XRP), LITECOIN (LTC). In the future, these coin can grow a lot.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

there are two crypto currencies that I think potential if chosen to be your investment commodity is bitcoin and ethereum, these two crypto currencies have a very potential price movement, bitcoin is intended to store our treasures in digital form while ethereum becomes smart contract platform by almost all companies that do ICO
Every person has their own view about crypto currencies, but I think that there are so many crypto currencies which have good potential, no doubt that bitcoin is the number one but still there are so many other like etherium, NEO, cardano and many more which have good potential and can give good profit if we do investment there.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

Well for me the best investments are the ones for the projects that have a really working product and want to gather funds not as an aim for making the business but as a tool for growing their businesses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in today's market is Neo and Tron both the currencies have potential growth for these year
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

For me, the best crypto currency to Invest Is bitcoin because Its already been proven to Itself that can raise Its value beyond Its limits. So Its really profitable coin but  Its just best for long-term Investment. All you have to do Is to wait In patience In order to achieve those big profits.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

The most popular choice for investment is, of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum. I still like Litecoin.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two top most cryptocurrencies  in which I often invest.Their price is more than any other cryptocurrency and they can make people to earn huge sum of profits in very less time.So I often divide my investments between these two coins and it has been very gainful for me.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
PilipinasKungMahal

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

For me the best cryptocurrencies to invest is bitcoin since this is most popular coin in the crypto and its proven that bitcoin can give a big profit.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

True, we have our own decision on what and where we can invest ofcourse we need to choose the hype one or the famous one for all the trader and investors since we have already assurance that after listing that token or coin has the power in the market, x5 is easy.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I haven't done any investment yet. But I heard that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best option. I suggest you have to learn from the Investors and ask for their opinion personally. many would have encouraged you to invest in some altcoins you never heard of. so be very careful.

Bitcoins is the best investment you can make in the market today because the price is still down to $10k dollars and you can wait for the price to go back at $19k in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
MadisonWood1212

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

I think you should not invest in coin you look at as it does not have the potential to grow. I have a suggestion you should invest in 4 coin
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Although copper rips are not high priced today, this is a coin that has a lot of potential in the future.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Bitcoin is always the best cryptocurrency where you invest because even its price is in lower value still it is higher compare to the price of ethreum which is next to bitcoin.Ethreum now is also in lower value.But the decision is yours.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

It depends, hard to answer. do your own research. first you must decide whether to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoin. or in both. Bitcoin is the king. So no doubts about its validity. ETH only second to Bitcoin. then NEO. EOS. Basically top 50 projects are solid. do your own research
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Bitcoin is always better to invest among the crypto currency because it is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems connected with the modern technology Though it is contrary to the existing economic concepts which we follow at present. It has  definite features which are attractive to the global investors. Bitcoin has attained the investors confidence and hence its market capital  and the its daily traded volumes are  increased accordingly.So bitcoin is the prominent one among the crypto currency.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

Anyone you decide to go for is a good choice as long as it’s one of those cons that are making names in the market and more popular. But due to the fact that most of these coins follows Bitcoin’s move I will advise that you go for Bitcoin as your first rather than going for other ones.

Or maybe if you have enough money to invest then you can divide it and put some in Bitcoin, while the rest of money goes to several others like ETH, XRP and BCH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: