Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

When the market conditions are still red, then choosing cryptocurrencies that we make as long-term investments is important, we must always care about it because of the many coins so that the competition is getting tighter, some of the coins I recommend are bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, Waves , Stellar and Cardano.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

For me, i don't need to explore on cryptos which are not listed on top list because i want only to invest in promising and tested cryptos as far as my money is concern. I won't settle on not-so-famous cryptos especially when they have low market cap yet. So that means cryptos with high market cap is what i am going to invest with my money like BTC, ETH, and LTC.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

I like bitcoin for investment in these days because the price is rising and sooner i invest sooner i will get good amounts and i like to hold my investment in these days and it is the best crypto for me because it shows a good move now a days i think we should hold this for the future. Now o suggested to the crypto lovers to buy bitcoin the bitcoin price will high and you can use it fro trade as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

My plan is holding a few coin for long term. I am holding WTC and WAN as my long term investment. Hopely when market recovery, that both coin will increasing the price.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

I have joined a great ICO from the AMAZIX and now even if market price for most of the crypto has falling down but still their coin is doing great and doing a good market price increase. CHT was the coin abbreviation and it is really indeed a coin worth it to hold for its value does not depreciated.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

We are very different from each other and we have different standards when it comes to an investment and that is the reason for us to do our own research to the find the best cryptocurrency for us to invest because if we will just rely it to other people then there will be no future for us because there is no successful person that just rely to others.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

I think, every person have different choice when want to investing their money in cryptocurrency. Safest investment in crypto i think is still bitcoin and ethereum because both coin are top market cap value in market. But many good altcoin in market that we can choose to invest.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Dear you,
In my opinion, at now there are too few people want to invest in cryptocurrency because of the bad situation of the market. The BTC, ETH and so many coins go downtrend in the long time. However, I think the low price of coins is the chance for investment. If you have money and want to invest in cryptocurrency you can buy ETH and hold. I think it will be safer.
Thanks
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Each investor has such a diverse portfolio of crypto-currencies that you understand that there is no single strategy. Everyone has his own element of risk. Who does not want to risk, they buy the top-10.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Not  minding the  present  bearish market trend, I will recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum they are still a major digital currency with good value and with high demand base on there fundamental development, do take advantage of the bearish period to be part of the communnity.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Each investor has such a diverse portfolio of crypto-currencies that you understand that there is no single strategy. Everyone has his own element of risk. Who does not want to risk, they buy the top-10.
I also bought coins in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap because those coins are all in stable value and will usually grow strongly after the market rebounds. In addition, these coins are very strong communities and can recover quickly after the market fluctuates.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

Everyone perhaps  I has different view of it and they may research first before investing in some Crypto. According to my opinion, bitcoin is still the best choice to invest because the value is more stable than others. Since last year of 2017, it has maintaining the value while other were down significantly.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

For you to find out what best among of them was always check the coinmarketcap then check the top 10 or top 20 in there. Now its up to you on

which of them is best for you, and for sure Bitcoin is always one of them as the best coin to invest in, isn't right? Then, Aside from it, Ethereum,

Pundix, Lyl, XPX, utk, and Tky is the best for me in my opinion.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I personally see that bitcoin is the best coin to invest. During recent 9 months, it has a tendency to survive the value. The decrease of its value is not significant, but other coins such Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple are down significantly. So, investing in BItcoin has lower risks than other coins.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
we can really depend on coinmarketcap alone because their list can change quickly. Sometimes top gainers does not necessarily mean they are best tokens to invest on. For me, research will still be best.
Bitcoin remains to be the top coin to invest on.

kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

I think the best cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin and some cryptocurrency which has very limited total supply and a bit like bitcoin and some other coins.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency for investing. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. This is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special - using the Ethereum platform, developers can build their own cryptocurrency.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency for investing. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. This is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special - using the Ethereum platform, developers can build their own cryptocurrency.

I think that Ethereum is a very popular one, but I don't think that the best one even nowadays. Time will show, but today there are several platforms already, that offer higher speed and more features.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

everyone has their own thoughts. so in my opinion it depends on the person likes and is comfortable with what coins. what is important in my opinion before investing we examine the price movement of coins. bitcoin cash and XRP include altcoins that have favorites because they already have a large market and community.

Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I invested on the following coins because of the things I have learned about them. I researched and studied these coins, its features, its technology and its market activity before investing my hard earned money into them. I can say that personally, they are the best for me, at least the best that we have on the market now. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Neo. All of them has very great features and advantages, all are with high potential, they are already profitable and great as of this writing but I know for a fact that their developers are not stopping and are still working on their development, improvement and evolution. So for me, these are the best coins we have but wait for them because they will also get much better in time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: