Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

The concept of drones being used for package deliveries is not relatively new, as promising as it may sound, i wonder how Deep Aero plan to solve the issue on flight time since most of the drones around has an initial 15 to 25 mins flight time only?

Cargo drones have smaller flight time but the technology is evolving at a rapid pace and we will see this improve considerably in a couple of years. Regulatory hurdles are tougher to navigate at this point in time. Around 60%-70% of e-commerce deliveries across world can be made with drones that can lift up to 3 Kg weight and fly for 25-30 minutes if regulators allow drone delivery. There are bigger challenges around privacy, safety, autonomous functions that need to be addressed before large scale adoption of cargo drones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We believe that the community will support our project.

I see that the project is more on Drones usage currently and maybe in the future. I was wondering though if you guys would be making your own drone for this project? If yes, where would the production be located? how long will it take to build one? or you guys have a prototype of your own? and with all the uses of Drones you've mentioned, which one will you guys be focusing more into first as i don't think it will all workout all at the same time?
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.
I think it will approve by other countries especially if they read the list of the advantages and uses of drones on how it will help a human being to save time in some aspect of their work through the help of drone.

Yes, there are certain limitations on flying drones in other countries. Because there might be instances that drones will be used for terrorism. The drone attack is a serious issue in other countries like America. Does Deep Aero will collaborate with the government or will do business as a private sector?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We believe that the community will support our project.

I see that the project is more on Drones usage currently and maybe in the future. I was wondering though if you guys would be making your own drone for this project? If yes, where would the production be located? how long will it take to build one? or you guys have a prototype of your own? and with all the uses of Drones you've mentioned, which one will you guys be focusing more into first as i don't think it will all workout all at the same time?

We will be purchasing drones on an OEM basis to begin with. Our primary focus is on developing and deploying DRONE-UTM and DRONE-MP. Our first choice for getting drones manufactured will be China. Design will be done in US and Canada.

We are working on commercial applications of drones through the ops company and target geographies are Africa, Middle East and Asia.

LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

I like the idea of passenger drones. With too many cars roaming around every day which causes heavy traffic. This will be another way to avoid traffic and will make our everyday life more convenient in going from places to places.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income
Investors may get ready for the start of the token sale tomorrow. Don’t miss out the chance to have a good income on this campaign because you can also helps and support their project to enforce their platforms as stated in their white paper.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.

There are certain rules or law on drone when you want to fly it around even if you are a drone hobbyist or even a pro-drone user you must register on an aviation agency just to get a drone pilot license.
So it is good to know that because for sure that there are many drone users and hope that there are some unique features whereas deep aero will eaily familiarize by the people.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:06:54 PM by Roukawa

Imagine a society with full of drones above the sky. Drones that are free to move wherever they will go. Using the blockchain technology and artificial intelligence, I think it is really possible to happen. Vehicles that used to deliver goods are already obsolete. 21st century people will experience a tremendous and higly change in technology and Deep Aero will lead the way of change. Through the use of AI, nothing is impossible!

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

The people behind this project is eyeing for the future, i know many of us is rejoicing and exited when this project is started...
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

No technology will be able to replace human beings in near future. With every wave of technological advancement, we human beings find a way to automate tasks and use our faculties for more productive use. Same is the case with drones.
Anyway they are all created for human use and life simplification, thus making life more better and performing ask more easy. Salute to these great ideas. I am seeing the future with drones and robots performers.  Grin Cheesy

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sonjay22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Traffic is horrible all over the world, by this project will ease the problem of many motorists, commuter, worker, student etc... Travelling will be easy again...
sonjay22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Using drone to response on a emergency situations are one of the most needed of this project, time will be a huge factor when it comes to saving and rescuing people and it will comes with an instant by using drone...
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Good question because it is will be blockchain based. I am also thinking about countries whom they accuse of using drones for carrying weapons. Like being used in terrorism. For sure there will be countries who will not be in favor of using them.

125redblack

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

You bet! although it might result into a small unemployment, it would be in the greater good of the humans in the long run in my opinion. I just hope that this project really gets through and gets the words out there because that is the only thing that is needed now; to be able to educate other people about the great ideologies of this project.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

Thank you. There's a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. The team is working really hard at all levels including product development, partnerships with drone manufacturers, sensor manufacturers, component manufacturers and drone industry memberships.

No problem, I am just stating what I have noticed from this project. Clearly, the developers
are very meticulous and are really giving attention even in the smallest details. Which is a
good thing since with this we can see that the developers are really hard working persons
that are goal driven. Having a project like this plus the type of developers this project has is
an equation that sums up success. Good job.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.

Drones are Unmanned Air Vehicles that collect data using LIDAR instruments, thermal vision cameras etc. You can think of drones as unmanned, flying, dynamic sensors used for data collection and client takes action based on the information extracted from data that has been collected by the drone. This data is used to make real time decisions like whether to send a rescue mission team where a landslide has happened or not, where to spread fertilizers, pesticides etc. in a farm (precision farming), inspect sensitive infrastructure without endangering human life. Drones are also being used to transport humans (passenger drones) and cargo (cargo drones). Government in Rwanda (Africa) is using drones to supply blood for transfusion and critical medicines to hospitals in real time.

I see... So this means that the drones that this project will be producing are drones that are capable of withstanding great winds and such? Or should I say durable drones? Because if these drones that you are talking about are gonna be used for data collection on natural disasters like typhoons etc., it clearly has to be durable enough. But that aside, I think this project really can be able to make the lives of rescuers, farmers, and even the authorities a whole lot easier.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.

Drones are Unmanned Air Vehicles that collect data using LIDAR instruments, thermal vision cameras etc. You can think of drones as unmanned, flying, dynamic sensors used for data collection and client takes action based on the information extracted from data that has been collected by the drone. This data is used to make real time decisions like whether to send a rescue mission team where a landslide has happened or not, where to spread fertilizers, pesticides etc. in a farm (precision farming), inspect sensitive infrastructure without endangering human life. Drones are also being used to transport humans (passenger drones) and cargo (cargo drones). Government in Rwanda (Africa) is using drones to supply blood for transfusion and critical medicines to hospitals in real time.

Oh wow, I never knew that drones can be this much of help and can be improvised this much to go beyond something that is just a tool for fun for kids or adults that are still young at heart and want to have fun. I can only imagine all the possibilities that this technology can offer to this world just like how it is helping Africa. I hope that this project gets big enough to reach all parts of the world.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

Thank you. There's a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. The team is working really hard at all levels including product development, partnerships with drone manufacturers, sensor manufacturers, component manufacturers and drone industry memberships.

No problem, I am just stating what I have noticed from this project. Clearly, the developers
are very meticulous and are really giving attention even in the smallest details. Which is a
good thing since with this we can see that the developers are really hard working persons
that are goal driven. Having a project like this plus the type of developers this project has is
an equation that sums up success. Good job.

i think there should have been more details discuss on the white paper like the product development itself and the course on how they plan to make this big on the market. There a lot of drone projects out in the market, how is Deep Aero going to be different from the previous Drone projects. The projects whole idea i believe is achievable, but it's not as simple as it looks on the white paper.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

This is such a great project, I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives in saving lives or making lives better like fixing cell towers, cleaning up building windows, rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings caused by an earth quake. This project really is something that is worth supporting. Good job to the brilliant minds behind this project.

Thank you. We need the support of entire community to build a better future for everyone.

No need to thank me man, I really think that this is a great project and worth supporting, which is why I expressed my amazement. Clearly, this project is far more better than other projects out there that are obviously making their own imaginary problems just to be able to sell their also imaginary solutions for their so called problems. Hence, I will be keeping an eye on this project.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

I would love uber to have this kind of service with Drones, maybe Deep Aero could have a partnership with them in the future, so even common  people would be able to experience this kind of transportation technology and hopefully for a very reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: