Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

I believe that drones are the key to the development of floating cars in the future. At the moment the cost of drones for passenger is quite expensive for most countries. It is only those who really have the resources that can afford this. Issues on flying of drones will also be raised and should be addressed once the drones are used as a means of transport. It is something to look forward to let say around 5 to 10 years or even in more than 20 years time.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
lol! if you wanted to keep this thread keep an eye on it of you dont want this project then you can leave or better you need to read their post or the website instead, I'm just wondering why you're here. You can contribute with us if you want to. the price of the token is $0.05

I know right? I mean, it is pretty simple, if you don't like the project, then don't support it. But if you do, go ahead and support it. It is as easy as that. There really is no need to spit out harsh words just because you don't like the project. Sheesh.

Wow, how come you don't see the beauty of Deep Aero?

Kindly check the whitepaper for this project.
https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf

Here is their website as well.
https://www.deepaero.com/

If you read the details of the project, you might be able to appreciate the vision of Deep Aero.
I know that some of the concept stated in the project are still to be seen in the future. A company that is dedicated to pursue this is commendable and worth supporting.
lucky.mandy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

I also hope that this project gets support from investors. Some of the ideas or cases laid out by Deep Aero is actually easily achievable however, passenger drones and cargo drones will still need more time to be develop or even implemented. Issues on battery life or fuel source and laws on flight and aviation, airspace, security and privacy are just some issues that will be faced by the spread of Drone usage.
smoant

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
lol! if you wanted to keep this thread keep an eye on it of you dont want this project then you can leave or better you need to read their post or the website instead, I'm just wondering why you're here. You can contribute with us if you want to. the price of the token is $0.05

Haha, we really cannot avoid people like these man. Just ignore him, he may think that way because he doesn't know what he is talking about. Let him do what he wants, maybe if he gets to read the white paper, it will change his insight. We all have different opinions on almost everything so just don't mind him. xD
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

Will share his opinion on the project account is a normal thing. It is necessary to understand the most important thing we all have questions about and how the project that will collect the money will work. I for one do not criticize but also did not understand due to what will the growth of the token over time?

While I do get your point, I think the guy clearly was way out of line. Even if we say that a constructive criticism is nice for project improvement, what he is doing is not anywhere near healthy. I think he's just bored and happened to see this announcement thread so he just went on and said what he wanted to say just to kill the boredom.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

they have different sector and fields.
they stated this fact on their whitepaper.
different people will have different field to take.
but as a whole this will be more usable for the government and its people.

So it means the deep aero team ipwill manage those sectors or not ? Cause as I understand Deep aero is making their project a market place for drones and will provide system that will govern the usage of drones.

Everything's started in stage one, due to the technological advancements a simple drone can Evolve into a new one on which it
can be developed to the point that it has so many usage just like the drone of the deep aero project platform. And it only depends on the developers on how they will enhance the said product.
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

This will be very helpful since some of the traffic enforcers don't work on 24/7 basis. If in case there was reported traffic jam in the said area. A drone can easily deploy just a head start to know what is the real situation. If there is an emergency case, we can easily identify if there's a need for an ambulance.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Most countries are not using helicopter anymore!
CCTV is much better to have now and they are using it.
not just monitoring the traffic but even record violations and accidents.

Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the best thing that traffic have now.
live monitoring at the same time they have records.
cameras are bullet type and can be zoom in and out.
in my country, there are so many of this and it is really good.

In addition to this, using a helicopter on monitoring a certain traffic is not cost-effective. Too expensive and too risky. Now that drones were already developed and designed for traffic monitoring, I think the drone will be more effective than CCTV since these drones are not limited to one area or can also be used to areas not reachable by CCTV.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I really like how you describe Deep Aero's features and advantages. I think the investors who will read your comment will be very encouraged to put their commitment because they will feel secure.  Compliant and Efficient, that's what we need to hear about this project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.

I agree! You got my attention with your statement. While we are all focusing on the benefits of how can DEEP AERO help us about delivering products in no time, we forgot to think that some things are illegal so we should be strict about this. Remember that drug syndicates sometimes use kids on delivering drugs. We should be vigilant that they can also use drones to do this. What the good thing about this is that we can easily identify who is the owner of the drone and we can start the investigation from that owner.
Lol! It is funny to think that though each device is registered under a certain name of a person the same as cars, i just imagine, if cars can be car-napped  , will there be a possibility that drones can also be hacked? What guys do you think?
Maybe. Why not? Thieves now a days are more clever than the developers. If they can hack wallets, exchanges and accounts why not a drone? But each device will be registered under a name of certain person and is licensed so the thief cannot be using it legally incase they steal it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Most countries are not using helicopter anymore!
CCTV is much better to have now and they are using it.
not just monitoring the traffic but even record violations and accidents.

Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the best thing that traffic have now.
live monitoring at the same time they have records.
cameras are bullet type and can be zoom in and out.
in my country, there are so many of this and it is really good.

Yes, CCTV are widely used and effective in monitoring traffic now a days. I don't believe that helicopters are still being used now a days just to monitor traffic unless there are special occasions. Drones on the other hand has an advantage over CCTVs. Drone mobility is one of its advantage and can also be used to monitor different places. On the other hand, the current battery life of drones is short that is why CCTV's are still the best in monitoring not only traffic but the security of public and private location where the CCTV's are installed. Right now surveillance on areas that are not easily accessible to people can be done using drones.
I dont think traffic monitoring right niw has a problem. Waze know very well how to direct motorists to ways where there is less traffic. I think the problem that needs to be solve right now is not traffic monitoring but the traffic itself, if the use of passenger drones can reduce this land traffic then it is good.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
Their base country is in India. You are right, they have a noble mission and i think these can be a big help in a countriy’s improvement in economy. For sure they will be world-wide. Anyone can purchase from them online.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
Their base country is in India. You are right, they have a noble mission and i think these can be a big help in a countriy’s improvement in economy. For sure they will be world-wide. Anyone can purchase from them online.
India is good in technology i was there with my friend and talking some ideas about the medical technology that can benefit their citizen in the future and part of that i saw Drones that they are using for carrying alot of medicine software this is just a beginning and i know they will create more drones in the future with Deep Aero that is highly recommended company.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.
We don't need Traffic Officer in the street, The use of drones to track those traffic especially in the rush our the main objective of drones is to help our society in the easiest way. I mean it will be lot more easier for us if Drones are implemented.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I really like how you describe Deep Aero's features and advantages. I think the investors who will read your comment will be very encouraged to put their commitment because they will feel secure.  Compliant and Efficient, that's what we need to hear about this project.
That's the use of drones any thing that can give us accommodation, or friendly environment could be a real uses in the future. Ofcourse he/she gave us details about Drones that are currently use by people. I'm fully aware that the situation right now is not good especially in most city majority of the people wants to stay in Highland buildings and city place. Drones can be use in any part of the world.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

Using Drones in a Forest Fire Fighting Assistance this is necessary needs and this could be a big help to overcome the forest fire like in America, but otherwise this could be a climate change. And according to the scientists  such fires are only going to get worse in coming years. Drones are big advantage to our needs.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
I love how people will make a good content video using drones, Deep Aero can provide a high quality products that can be use on air even if we have a gloomy weather or even rainy season. I know Deep Aero Drones will be popular on its way!

How about the price?, I think this not a cheaper price, because this a unique gadget, and I must say not all people afford that one, Is Deep Aero  can produce an affordable price with a good quality so that all people experience this wonderful moment and makes every people happy.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Deep aero wants are life easier in our daily routine in the heavy traffic was so very annoyed. Due to advance technology deep aero invented a unique gadget to monitor traffic and as a whole, this will be usable and practical to our government and benefits to commuters/people.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: