Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
There are more research to be conducted just to use drones in finding another planet who are suitable for human. If Deep Aero will do this, the future of human generation will extend and create a lifetime experiment throughout the universe. Mysteries in space will unlock if space shuttle using drones will be made by Deep Aero. But as of now, it is impossible.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

It is okay to fly your drone in your area as long as you respect other people privacy when flying your own drone and you must not fly your drone in an overpopulated area.

It deoends on the owner on where to fly his or her drone but there are some limitations that they need to know.
If these drones are being operated in an illegal way they will not allow you to operate it.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

If we are going to talk about the quality and the usage of the product of the deep aero i confidently say that the drones of the deep.aero is not just an ordinary one it is something
that we need to have we can use these drones for our safety and entertainment use.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

i saw a drone with a cargo of AMAZON in your whitepaper!
will be amazon a partner for cargoes or they are already with deep aero?
One of the biggest online company is a big leap and start with this ICO if this is already a close deal!
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

whitepaper: https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf

kindly visit those links!
battery life : 30 minutes but im sure they will get better than that.
solar panel is another good idea to add on the features, this will extend the capability to fly.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.

the passenger won't have nay regulation issues , it is the operator who would probably have. only certified licensed drone pilot would be allowed to operate the passenger drone. it is like riding an plane but your pilot is not with you but instead on his office operating the drone, bringing you to your destination.

So do you mean that you can ride inside the drone without the presence of the drone pilot? Wow! That's awesome! I am so excited to  see this kind of drone!
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

The Deep Aero is the very important project for the future because they using blockchain which is fairly new to our world or community,

they basically building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and blockchain...  They want  to completely change the urban

transportation system  by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery right at your fingertips...
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.
I hope not, if only two persons can ride at the passenger drones then it is not much useful. Besides, one passenger can ride since there is a drone pilot whom will drive the passenger drone. Phantom 4 Drone also is not a passenger drone in my opinion. This drone is just for aerial viewing. Passenger Drone is more expensive than a usual drone because the capacit of passenger drone is more weighted than the ordinary.

It's Sad to know that. Cool picture by the way. Is it existing already or its just a model? I remember there was a Non Profit Non-Government Organization from a foreign country who donated a water purifying system after a calamity in the affected area in my country and our government required them to pay the taxes on donation. The irony of helping the people and they still charge you with taxes. Is it possible to convert it to cash instead?
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
[Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

That is called sarcasm. Human beings can never be replaced. We might be irrational, unrealistic, incompetent and lazy, but the world will not be the world without humans. Artificial Intelligence, the attempt to replicate the human mind by means of programming, data analysis and computing prowess only shows how unique and powerful the human mind is. I don't believe that Deep Aero will be able to provide a full function of Artificial Intelligence with their system as google, facebook and other tech companies are still attempting to create a perfect AI, but an Artificial Intelligence that runs on simple command is feasible. Again, Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier. If you have not watch the Terminator yet I do recommend it. They are ahead of their time on Artificial Intelligence with the worst possible thing that could happen. Literally an attempt to replace Humans and eradicate humanity.

Full side on Lucky.Mandy minus the sarcasm.

Truth to be said, man will always find a way to replicate what they do best using machines, gadget and the likes but never wanting mankind to be replaced and sit idly on the side.

What we see and call as innovation will always be a great part of our history and development not for us to be lazy and lax but for man to be more productive channeling energies in a multitasking way.

We all know that AI could never perform a man's ability to think and decide as we cultivate not only knowledge but healthy emotions check too.

No single project was aimed to replace man in lieu of economic sustenance and that is always a fact from the beginning of time.

Thanks there elycoinz. Well, this is getting away from the main topic here which is DEEP AERO. Have you guys decided to buy Deep Aero Token? I'm more concern on how long will it take for Deep Aero to start its operation? If they have an actual site to check out the drones and stuff it will be great.
junior002

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.

This is a great application of Drones for safety, security and emergency response. This will be a great help for those inaccessible areas and the bird's eye of drones will be really helpful in assessing the situation and finding people.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Medical Drones have been successfully used in Rwanda, Taiwan, Nepal, and other countries to reach remote villages and hospitals. A medical drone originally partnered with five hospitals in Rwanda to deliver life-saving medical supplies, including blood products, and the hope is to enable this technology for all of the country’s hospitals.
Before the use of medical drones, it would take an average of four hours to make an emergency delivery to a hospital. Drones are able to make the same deliveries in approximately 15 minutes.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

The Deep Aero is the very important project for the future because they using blockchain which is fairly new to our world or community,

they basically building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI and blockchain...  They want  to completely change the urban

transportation system  by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery right at your fingertips...

Well, do you think cost wise this system will be cost efficient at the early stage of its development? For Cargo's as example; logistics for Cargo do add up for the prices of products being transported. We do have an experience in our company were as the original cost of the product is reasonable however the transport cost is twice the original cost of the product, hence we did not push through with buying the said product from that supplier we did however purchased the said item from a nearby store which costly but is still cheaper compared to buying it cheap and then transporting it to our location. If the Passenger Drone being raffled is already $450,000, I do believe that the cargo drones will be more expensive. This might not be practical at the moment.
junior002

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

Medical Drones have been successfully used in Rwanda, Taiwan, Nepal, and other countries to reach remote villages and hospitals. A medical drone originally partnered with five hospitals in Rwanda to deliver life-saving medical supplies, including blood products, and the hope is to enable this technology for all of the country’s hospitals.
Before the use of medical drones, it would take an average of four hours to make an emergency delivery to a hospital. Drones are able to make the same deliveries in approximately 15 minutes.

Yes, I think I was able to watch a video on that somewhere but its more like a remote controlled plane. This is one reason why  its wise to support Deep Aero project. A simple drone can save a lot of people. I'm quite curious on how far can a remote control drone reach away from the remote signal?
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

I have also read that drones were previously used to deliver small aid packages following the Haitian earthquake in 2012. It was also used to transport TB test samples from a remote village in Papua New Guinea. Furthermore, drones have successfully delivered condoms and birth control to women throughout Ghana. 

ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I have also read that drones were previously used to deliver small aid packages following the Haitian earthquake in 2012. It was also used to transport TB test samples from a remote village in Papua New Guinea. Furthermore, drones have successfully delivered condoms and birth control to women throughout Ghana. 

Approximately 10% of Malawians have HIV, which is currently one of the highest rates of infection in the world.  A US-based tech company, partnered with UNICEF to deliver HIV testing kits to clinics and hospitals throughout Malawi via drones. Drones are capable of carrying 250 tests, pick up testing kits from clinics throughout Malawi and then make laboratory deliveries. HIV medications are not provided until there is a positive test result. Without the use of drones, it can take almost two months for results to be returned – this time frame delays medical treatment in newborns as well as newly infected adults.
LeviTheFrog

Activity: 71

The truth is out there.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Gotta love all those AI blockchain projects, good luck boyos!
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

I know that Drone can be fully operated by a human controller and an AI computers. How will blockchain technology be linked in the drone industry. Can you elaborate it for me thanks !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: