Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?

DRONE-UTM will be used by state/national governments and drone operators. DRONE-MP will be used by individuals and commercial establishments.

Airports and regulators will be connected to DRONE-UTM and will have real time information about drones operating in vicinity.
Thanks. What you’ve said answered my questions but at the moment i believe what airports around the globe use in monitoring aerial traffics is already good since our airports right now are doing well. But it is good if DRONE-UTM are intended for national/government use it means it will be for the well being of the whole nations and not just for personal use of rich people.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
Lol! With drone-delivered pizza i think the ultimate one in all that you’ve said. Before a pizza reaches its destination it is already been long dead. I mean it is already cold and not good to eat. So if it will be drones deliverng pizza i will give my whole support on it. I really wish we could have it in my country. Just for pizza. Anyone?  Grin Cheesy
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I just read drone delivering pizza, but how about drone that equip with voice recording system? That can go to drive thru to order food in many restaurants in our place???
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

If i participate in this ICO will i be able to get the token immediately or after the ICO sale? So the token I'll buy will be used to buy Drones and spare part no need for fiat payment?

You'll get the tokens immediately. You'll be able to buy products and services on the DRONE-MP without having to make any fiat payment.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

*Terms and Conditions

What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

*Terms and Conditions

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

*Terms and Conditions

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

that was great! how long did Timothy van Langeveld fly with the drone? It is huge, good for two people. it looks like a helicopter less the tail and the pilot. Passenger drone will have a set location to fly to? and controlled by a pilot from the drone center? is that how it will work?
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

*Terms and Conditions

that was great! how long did Timothy van Langeveld fly with the drone? It is huge, good for two people. it looks like a helicopter less the tail and the pilot. Passenger drone will have a set location to fly to? and controlled by a pilot from the drone center? is that how it will work?

It is an AAV (Autonomous Aerial Vehicle). Does not need a pilot to fly. It's flight is monitored from the command center.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Volcopter passenger drone test flight.

Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

jSexy

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Wow, this project right here is such an amazing thing! When I first saw the thread, I already had a great feeling and man how right I was! I am very pumped to know that this is a project that solves the most common problems of rescuers, businesses, and government projects! This project can give everyone with a drone that can work precisely and safely without endangering the lives of an employee or a rescue personnel! I really believe that this will be a big success as soon as more people hear about this project!
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

First of all, I congratulate the developers in advance for project that will undoubtedly be very successful in the future. I mean damn! this project is so damn LIT! Any investor would be dumb to ever look a project that is as promising as this one. I know this will revolutionize the way we do daily jobs and rescues. Not only that but this can also do so much things and the only limitation would be the imagination of people. It really is very rewarding to read on the announcements section.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Wow, that looks amazing! Is there a video recording of that test flight on youtube or on social medias? It would really be nice to have a video of it so people like me can watch how the test driving actually works. It would also be great for advertising and marketing to have a video of this available for curious people to see and check out.
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?

I think yes, Because they have supply manufacturer where Deep Aero getting it. Also they are abiding the rules and policy according to what the government has in each country.  However, you  can read their whitepaper to find what it is.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

Do you think vehicle in the ground in the near future will disappear and can no longer be useful anymore because drones will replace by them? is that possible anyway to make that happens?

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
tweetybitz

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

*Terms and Conditions

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

It is an AAV (Autonomous Aerial Vehicle). Does not need a pilot to fly. It's flight is monitored from the command center.

Isn't according to the image in the above is not practical. As I can see with it the drone in the picture cannot accommodate more than 3 passenger, am I right with it? Though, you still have a good reason to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: