Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Hello devs, is there any  social media of this project ?

There's a bounty campaign on going on this project and you can apply to it through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169776.0

They are also conducting a signature campaign there or you can subscribe in to their Telegram to know more about this project : https://t.me/deepaerodrones
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?

Drones actually is not a new things in our times actually, but it just upgraded or modified on its usage, just like here on Deep Aero they

connected it on blockchain technology here in crypto currency. But lets see what it can really do in the future after their campaign finish.

From technically manning sensitive military areas to luring hobbyists throughout the world, drone technology has developed and prospered in the last few years. Individuals, commercial entities, and governments have come to realize that drones have multiple uses and more potential uses in the future.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...
You are right, we do not know if after this ICO sale is the project that they want to implement will surely they do because most of the project is after the end of the ICO is not doing their project, some are too long before they start, we do not know what happen then, its better to keep an eyes on it if they will implement the project.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
That's right they will need a investor or financing company that will help support this project all the way...  If im a millionaire i will gladly invest to this project because of new and hi-tech products even if there's a risk of losing and not be welcomed by other community... I would be happy if I'll see that this will be running to my country and to benifit's the future generations...

There is actually multiple investments pouring into this promising drone industry everyday, so we can expect that more development of hundreds of more uses of drones are underway.  Adoption of drone technology across industries leapt from the fad stage to the mega-trend stage fairly quickly as more and more businesses started to realize its potential, scope, and scale of global reach.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
That's right they will need a investor or financing company that will help support this project all the way...  If im a millionaire i will gladly invest to this project because of new and hi-tech products even if there's a risk of losing and not be welcomed by other community... I would be happy if I'll see that this will be running to my country and to benifit's the future generations...

You don't  need to be a millionaire to invest in this project. 1 ETH is enough to help in contributing for the success of this project. The more people who believe in Deep Aero, the more we are getting closer to the future of Drones.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

Yes, not only a chance but it has actually been done. I was able to watch a news about a war against Maute Isis in the Philippines that has taken over Marawi City and according to the news the Maute Isis also uses drones to see the soldiers attacking them to help them evade the attacking military.
Here is a link for reference. http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/615099/maute-isis-bandits-launch-drone-in-marawi-amid-allahu-akbar-chants/story/
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

Yes, not only a chance but it has actually been done. I was able to watch a news about a war against Maute Isis in the Philippines that has taken over Marawi City and according to the news the Maute Isis also uses drones to see the soldiers attacking them to help them evade the attacking military.
Here is a link for reference. http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/615099/maute-isis-bandits-launch-drone-in-marawi-amid-allahu-akbar-chants/story/

It is sad to hear that. Fortunately with Deep Aero, everything can be monitored since it will run on Artificial Intelligence network using blockchain technology. It is not the object that determines if it is good or bad bath the person who uses the object.
ngoctubn2002

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

It is sad to hear that. Fortunately with Deep Aero, everything can be monitored since it will run on Artificial Intelligence network using blockchain technology. It is not the object that determines if it is good or bad bath the person who uses the object.

I agree with your statement. A car is used to go from point A to your destination point B. It is one of the most convenient  mode of transportation. A car can be used as a getaway vehicle by robbers. Bitcoin is good. ICOs are good. But some people uses ICO to take advantage of other people. Deep Aero is good, Drones are very good and I hope that people will support the project and see how good Deep Aero is.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Hello devs, is there any  social media of this project ?

There's a bounty campaign on going on this project and you can apply to it through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169776.0

They are also conducting a signature campaign there or you can subscribe in to their Telegram to know more about this project : https://t.me/deepaerodrones

the question in not about the bounty for social media.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeepAeroDrones/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

everyone here see that this DEEP AERO project is great and promising.
everyone is looking forward for development for the future.
but please we all know that and kindly tell us what you really see great on the project so we can be lectured.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Ok. Thanks for the information but do you think Deep Aero will be manufacturing the same kind of drone? It means this type is already in existence and in use even though it’s been mentioned in Deep Aero’s whitepaper. It only means Deep Aero will not be the first platform to have this kind.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

Drones are one of the most advanced technology in today's generation and they have countless applications. For sure, in the future, they are going to be much better, so they will have even more features. The most likely thing they can do is to transport package. But do you think it is really worth the money to invest in drone delivery business?

Drones actually is not a new things in our times actually, but it just upgraded or modified on its usage, just like here on Deep Aero they

connected it on blockchain technology here in crypto currency. But lets see what it can really do in the future after their campaign finish.

From technically manning sensitive military areas to luring hobbyists throughout the world, drone technology has developed and prospered in the last few years. Individuals, commercial entities, and governments have come to realize that drones have multiple uses and more potential uses in the future.
Yea. It will not be far to happen that vehicular traffic will not just be in land but also in air. If everything needed or lets say every possible use of drones mentioned in the whitepaper will be provided and fulfilled, not just in one city in every country but everywhere, then drones will also be everywhere.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

For sure. There is this what they call non-pilot planes or jets some terrorist are using to spy on enemy territories and sending explosive materials to explode. They dont really state how to call it but i think these are drones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: