Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

From a few days ago,I saw some videos about the workings and also the positive benefits of using this deep aero drone. it's really amazing, in the present drone is very helpful, both for research purposes, traffic monitoring, photography or film making, and much more. many activities that will be easier to do with the help of drones. hopefully there will be a good development of this project.
Yes, there are lot of benefits of drones that can implement by the Deep Aero, and hopefully this is not just written in the white paper because some project did not implement their platform after the success of the ICO sale, I hope that Deep Aero is not like that because they have a good ideas using drones to their project.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

As i read in white paper the VISION of Deep Aero is they are building cutting edge decentralized, AI driven technology solutions on the blockchain for the drone economy., what is the use of blockchain technology in the revolutionising drone industry?
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?

different uses will have different drones,
passenger drones and cargo need to be bigger that surveillance one.
they have different models for that. we will see those soon.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Volcopter passenger drone test flight.
This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.

Well, if it so happened that more people can be able to fit in the next model of drones they produce, I think that people would rather choose helicopters or choppers instead since it would be more practical. But I get your point. It would also be nice to have a model that can fit several people which can be driven from a good distance for rescue operations, that would be a really big help and would mean that less units would be sent to rescues without risking any pilot rescuer. But other than that, I think it wouldn't really that much sense to make those models so I think deep aero will only produce them if someone really ordered a model like so with valid reasons and of course enough dough..
Probably. And if Deep Aero will be producing drones for multiple passengers that needs to be reauested by and permitted by the government or else it will compete with public transportation vehicles. Well those who have money can just order this kind for their own personal use. This case will not affect and violate any law i think as long as they use it with permit and proper use.

If the drone will produce a drone that might possible have a multiple seats i am sure that they need first to get an approval to the government on where the drones will fly and
if these drones are being permitted it will become another source of transportation just like the helicopters or planes.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

May I know what are their plans for those existing drone owners? I am asking this question because if there will be a shared airspace for drones, there should be rules on flying a drone even to the hobbyist. It is like having a bike lane which all the bikers have to take that lane or else they will be in danger or the biker who are on lane will be in danger if they don't follow the rules. Especially on drones, it is important that these rules are clear and properly implemented.

I agree, I believe that this is really needed since it is over our heads. If there are no rules on these drones, we will most likely see a lot of reckless piloting which can then lead to putting people in danger for getting injuries and same goes with the properties. What's worse is that it may even stain the name of the manufacturer itself which is deep aero.
That's right sir/maam if the drones will be permitted without any training or lisence by
the professionals or the government i am sure too that there will be a lot of people that will fly their drones without any recklessly.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What a great idea. This time if it will just be drone spaceship without astronauts inside, if the drones happens to explode there will be no life that would sacrifice. It will not matter also it it will take more time but i believe time will be programmed because of battery life.

That is one of the great ideas of the deep aero project, that there is an what we called Artificial Intelligence or AI that is being given in every producta of the deep aero project. So if ever that there will be an incident of explosion there will be no live to sacrifice.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What a great idea. This time if it will just be drone spaceship without astronauts inside, if the drones happens to explode there will be no life that would sacrifice. It will not matter also it it will take more time but i believe time will be programmed because of battery life.

That is one of the great ideas of the deep aero project, that there is an what we called Artificial Intelligence or AI that is being given in every producta of the deep aero project. So if ever that there will be an incident of explosion there will be no live to sacrifice.
Well if this devices could harm infrastructure or humans in the future then the owner needs to pay for their damages. But i think the best thing they can do is to build a smaller drones so it's less risky but consider it that there will be a malfunction on drones.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:17 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

With all due respect i don't think that the drones that the deep aero will produce wilk not explode or crashed so easily
because i do believe that before the deep aero project will release their product they will make sure that the quality of the drones are perfect to release
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

As i read in white paper the VISION of Deep Aero is they are building cutting edge decentralized, AI driven technology solutions on the blockchain for the drone economy., what is the use of blockchain technology in the revolutionising drone industry?
To ensure the safety of citizens. The use of blockchain is for scability and transparency for everyone, for example if there's a demand of use of this technologies, then it will be easier for us to connect to the server needed by the company. Remember in the next few years we are going to have 5G network or an iOT that are connected as one, coz blockchain is the most powerful technology now a days.

benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

To ensure the safety of citizens. The use of blockchain is for scability and transparency for everyone, for example if there's a demand of use of this technologies, then it will be easier for us to connect to the server needed by the company. Remember in the next few years we are going to have 5G network or an iOT that are connected as one, coz blockchain is the most powerful technology now a days.
Great! so technology is adopting very fast with the use of blockchain we are going to change everything that we have now. from this era to another era of adoption, let's just hope for the best for this project.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

References:

oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.

Depending in solar energy is not good in the mother earth, we need also to consume oil to generate electicity because if we did not use it, oil in the earth will dominate soon and it may destruct the ecosystem. What we need is a balance ecosystem.
For me, using solar charging is good in drone specially if it can store even 1000 microfarad. Deep Aero can do it without the help of neighbouring countries since Deep Aero is a global leader for drones and making a solar charging in drones is not a big deal for a project that is 10x advanced.

wanderfia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

if and you add whitepapper this project will attracted many participants and always success.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially. We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly,

in the future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies at some point,,

but i have a immediate question to my mind,  how will these drones be controlled safely and effectively?
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/05JKfcj.png

References:

Depending in solar energy is not good in the mother earth, we need also to consume oil to generate electicity because if we did not use it, oil in the earth will dominate soon and it may destruct the ecosystem. What we need is a balance ecosystem.
For me, using solar charging is good in drone specially if it can store even 1000 microfarad. Deep Aero can do it without the help of neighbouring countries since Deep Aero is a global leader for drones and making a solar charging in drones is not a big deal for a project that is 10x advanced.

I think the article doesn't talk about using solar energy in drones but rather being allowed to fly the drone beyond visual line of sight of the operator. It just so happen that Xcel Energy is a utility company that will be using the said drones that is why the picture may have include solar panels. What does beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator mean. It means that the one who is operating the drone will need not have to see the actual drone to be able to operate the said drones. I usually see drones operator riding a vehicle following their drones while operating it. This will be more convenient for the drone operator. There will also be a designated area that is at least 20 miles or 32 kilometer away from the airport. I'm still wondering what is the range of the signal of the remote control that operates the drones.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: