Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:51:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.

With thermal sensors, drones can quickly discover the location of lost persons, and are particularly useful at night or in challenging terrain. The search and rescue mission is a battle against time, particularly in harsh conditions, and drones become a powerful tool because of the ease of deployment. Besides locating victims, a Drone could potentially be used to “drop in supplies” to an otherwise unreachable location. For example a drone might be utilized to lower a walkie talkie, gps locater, med supplies or water to a stranded victim before rescue crews are able to extract them.

Drones can reach difficult-to-access locations like eroded coastline or mountaintops and acquire very high-resolution data to create 3D maps. The technology is already available to amateurs and professionals, enabling them to collect data and instantly download the imagery. Some are even using the collected data to contribute to crowd-sourced mapping applications
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.

With thermal sensors, drones can quickly discover the location of lost persons, and are particularly useful at night or in challenging terrain. The search and rescue mission is a battle against time, particularly in harsh conditions, and drones become a powerful tool because of the ease of deployment. Besides locating victims, a Drone could potentially be used to “drop in supplies” to an otherwise unreachable location. For example a drone might be utilized to lower a walkie talkie, gps locater, med supplies or water to a stranded victim before rescue crews are able to extract them.

Drones can reach difficult-to-access locations like eroded coastline or mountaintops and acquire very high-resolution data to create 3D maps. The technology is already available to amateurs and professionals, enabling them to collect data and instantly download the imagery. Some are even using the collected data to contribute to crowd-sourced mapping applications

Sending drones into hurricanes and tornadoes provides new insight into their behavior and trajectory. Unmanned systems are the best approach to these dangerous situations, and with specialized sensors to detail weather parameters, new insight becomes possible.

JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Drones is one of the greatest invention was ever created. Drones created for high camera and video shots. If ever it will be used in a way more effective and more efficient like this whitepaper rather project does it would be more convenient for us send and receive cargos without any hassle on the delivery man. Why it is a good project?
First it promotes innovation in a way of using Drones to send things/cargos at your safe place. It is very innovative in a package delivery use, because of some cases delivery man didn't know sometimes where to deliver the package and sometimes it causes delay to the product to be delivered.
Second the surveillance, in the way of surveillance we actually depend only on camera shots but when it is too far to be seen we could not used to see the incident. One thing I remember why drones created is also to see what was on high without costing too much to see that. Surveillance in a matter of security, environmental checking, disaster or incident monitoring and ecosystem/wildlife conservation was the best for me.
Lastly the risk of our own workers, it is such important for us that our workers or employees are safe on work hours. I strongly agree that if we used to use the drones to check the sewers, tanks and other kind of narrow and accident prone areas than on our workers our workers will be safe and do their work without worrying for their own safety.
On of the best Whitepapers I have ever read. More Power!!!
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

In times of critical need like an emergency for transporting medical goods, drones are very useful in this kind of situation. Though the Federal Administration restricts the use of drones for commercial purposes, they want to consider this option since we all know how can be cost-efficient and effective the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

In what country would you like to launch first your platform? Are you planning to create UAV for international flights? Could that be possible? And I notice that VTOL is being used with your aircraft. What do you think is the advantage of using "Vertical Take Off and Landing"? Is it possible that Unmanned Aerial Vehicle drones can replace the airline flights locally?
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*DYyIivw0mxRgGm_Ib4tGJQ.jpeg

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

This sounds cool but this is somehow unsafe. Letting you to be the pilot of your own aerial vehicle could be fun for many, but this is risky. What could be your safety measure for the person driving when suddenly there's an emergency and he cannot control the drone by himself?

That is why there are test flights for every product. They go through big time quality checks to make sure that all of the devices are in crisp condition before they get released. And the drivers however, they will absolutely need to go through training first and pass because we would not want drones dropping  everywhere on people or properties. That is why they would probably require people who wanna buy drones a passing score on driving drones in this way.

That is absolutely right typedrip, before the deep aero will sell their pruducts to the market, they will check their drones first and if there is  any problem to the said drone they not sell it,
the drones will be checked strictly for the company not to have any problem
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

Sad  Sad. And if the winner desnt have any means to pay the tax and shipping fees he will not be able to avail the drone. Only if he can sell the item so somehow he can benefit from his prize.
Maximum posibility the prize will remain in Deep Aero for sell  Grin. What can we say and do they set rules and anyone who cannot abide by the rules disqualifies for the prize. Better not try the raffle at all if we dont have that much money to claim he prize.

If that is the case, it would be hard for the winner to shoulder the taxes and shipping fees. but does the winner have an option to transfer his prize?  so incase he cant afford to pay the taxes and shipping fees , he could just sell it to someone who has the means to pay for the taxes and shipping fees. Or will deep aero offer a monetary equivalent as a replacement instead?
Too good to be true and too good to lose too  Grin. What can we do? Anyway good luck to the would be winner of the said raffle. They will be the first to try and enjoy the shuttle drone. I wish the raffle will be shown live so we could also see and witness.

I also want to witness the the raffle draw of the deep aero project soon. I am so excited to see who is the lucky one that will win the grand prize of the deep arto project.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

That's a very good statement. In addition to this, there is enough time to navigate a certain area without any hesitation that a life will be at stake. At a given time, the drone can locate a certain victim and by this method, rescuers saved a lot of time on finding large numbers of survivors and great possibility that no one will die because they are not found as quickly as possible.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
It depends on the country dude. Not all countries are liberal and I’m surr that before people in Japan were able to start using them they’ve undergone and are following regulations before they were able to fly one of these. You mean unmanned ambulance drones were already in existence in Japan for 20 years?  I doubt it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

It seems to me that drones will not soon appear in densely populated cities. If only isolated cases of application.

While I believe this can be a problem, I do not think that this is a problem that really has no solutions. I think that as these drones get more known and more popular, people will find a way. Just imagine a lot of people wanting to using this technology both in personal reasons and governmental reasons. Clearly, the only thing needed is popularity.
If you saw in the illustration in their Whitepaper you will understand that drones will be flying in different levels in the air depending on their types and capacities so i dont think crowded locations will be a hindrance in flying a drone. What we have in the land will not affect them up above.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
For sure. The government has to make sure that the user has enough knowledge, reasons, credibility for flying one and they need to make sure also the safety of not only the user but also the possible people and surroundings that could be affected.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

HOW DOES THE DRONE DETECT AND DETONATE LANDMINES?

Existing drones today are equipped with GPS (Global Positioning System) which helps to determine the exact location of the drone. The drones which can detect landmines are equipped with GPR (Global Penetrating Radar) which can detect landmines buried under the ground. While millions of people died because of landmines because it was used during the war and some landmines are still on the ground right now. There is a possibility that thousands of people will die if they are not detected and detonated.

DEEP AERO project (if they designed their drones like this) makes the clearing of drones much easier, cheaper and safer.
What are the features of these drones and their functions to detect and detonate a landmine?

1. It has GPR, which can detect the landmines underneath the ground.
2. It has GPS, which can flag the location thru GPS markers.
3. It has a robot arm, which can place small detonators to detonate the landmines.

To the DEEP AERO TEAM, Kindly confirm if I am correct with the possible design of your drones. More Power!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

This is a technology delivery project or monitoring from unmanned aircrafts,this is great for doing difficult,dangerous and dirty jobs can be solved with relatively low cost..

Well as what I have understood, yes, that is what this project is somewhat aiming for. Might seem pretty easy since it doesn't weight that much when being read, but it really can be very hard since most of the time, traditional people do not want to trust their daily jobs or chores on new gadgets or AIs. But I think with good explanation, people will soon realize the importance of these products.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?
Project always have future plans and scattering their words throughout the world is one of goals of Deep Aero. As long as it will be legalized in other countries, there is a potential for Deep Aero to run even in your country. This project is in Asia particularly in India? If I am right then my country is nearly at Deep Aero and I hope that my country will also belong to the listed country that Deep Aero will plan to launch their project.
To be honest, i am proud and amaze in some countries that technology is useful especially in terms of helping in emergency aspect especially if the life is in danger. Other countries can help to survive people because of new technologies that they have, i hope that deep aero can implement their project using a drones especially in the countries that lack of new technologies.

This is so true, some countries really do take saving lives or rescue missions very seriously. This is mostly the reason why these countries put big budgets on these causes. I am pretty sure that the first countries that would be trying out this new technologies first are the countries which I was referring to just now because they are more comfortable with innovations since they try to use every new ways, methods and technologies in their work.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.

Source: https: https://dronedj.com/2018/04/19/press-release-introducing-the-radioplane-seeker-a-landmine-and-gold-finding-drone/

This really is no surprise, we already knew these things would come sooner or later since humans really do have very broad, creative and brilliant minds. Once a technology is presented, imagination kicks in fast and the only thing needed is a bunch of trials and errors till goals are achieved and then a few more trials and errors for improvement. I know that more innovation will be delivered with the help of this project. Hence, success is bound to happen.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

I think the sectors they would want to reach will be just about any sector possible but the first ones would be the rescues and business utilities since it is the ones that needs these types of technologies more. Even wars needs the innovation that these drones propose. I honestly think that these will be the main focus right now and the less important ones will be the curious joes out there that wanna try this new thing.

I think that it would be the profits from the real usage of the product or sales and adoption, another source would be the crypto market's price for the coin this project represents. Although I am not sure but I think those are the ones that will give the most profits needed for improvement.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.

VTOL aircraft can take off and land almost anywhere, making them flexible just like a common helicopter. Unlike with the traditional airplane we have right now, it needs a runway for taking off and landing. That's the limitation of an airplane. But the airplane is faster than a helicopter. That is why this passenger drones will be useful because it can take off and land anywhere without the need of runaway and it can fly just as fast as an airplane.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: