Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

No technology will be able to replace human beings in near future. With every wave of technological advancement, we human beings find a way to automate tasks and use our faculties for more productive use. Same is the case with drones.
Isn’t it causing laziness to people? Just wonderng. If the world will be runned by robots, human robots and drones, what will be the role of human beings in the world? Is this advancement really what humanity needs?

i don't think it's causing laziness, people are innovating ways on handling their matters, like if drone is use in photograpy, people are still on the ground manipulating the drone, they are just using it to be able to take a shot on a higher ground, and also to be able to see the picture of certain places like if your promoting an island or a tourist destination, people will appreciate the whole view of the place up and above the ground to see its beauty.

the drones will just take the pictures , editing and uploading will still be a task human should do. and also caring for drones, they will need humans for that, drones can't take care of each other.

yes we need this kind of advancement in the world, anyway it's doing more good than harm to people and the world.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

They don't really announce it yet where they will gonna sell their products or services its all in their whitepaper. The good thing is they can monitor the security of the people but will other government will approve the use of drones if they have certain laws about it.

There are certain rules or law on drone when you want to fly it around even if you are a drone hobbyist or even a pro-drone user you must register on an aviation agency just to get a drone pilot license.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

At long last! I found out a new project that is authentic. This new platform is a new taste for the investors like me. I view the whitepaper of this project and I saw that your platform is all about drones. Drones are Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. These are aircrafts that can maneuver without a man inside of it. A kind of artificial intelligence that is useful nowadays! I believe in this project! Break a leg Deep Aero!
The vitality of thought is in adventure. Ideas won't keep. Something must be done about them. When the idea is new, its custodians have fervor, live for it, and if need be, die for it.
One of the reason why a certain project succeed is because of it's originality. Deep Aero is really unique from other projects based on what I saw in the video. At first, I can't imagine how blockchain technology will use in drones but as I go on with the pages, I notice that there is no impossible in blockchain technology. I like drones because aerial view is really different from what we our naked eyes see. I will read more with this project and if I convince on Deep Aero, I will invest with this ICO.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

The concept of drones being used for package deliveries is not relatively new, as promising as it may sound, i wonder how Deep Aero plan to solve the issue on flight time since most of the drones around has an initial 15 to 25 mins flight time only?
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or the very known as drones are creating business opportunities. Drones are capable of incredible things that is why the adoption of drones is growing. They are very helpful in farming, construction, and even in road traffic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

The concept of drones being used for package deliveries is not relatively new, as promising as it may sound, i wonder how Deep Aero plan to solve the issue on flight time since most of the drones around has an initial 15 to 25 mins flight time only?
In my country, drones are just serve as photo and film making, it also use to catch a live videos in aerial view. But using as a transportation of goods, I think this is my first time to hear. Anyway, How does Deep Aero assure that the customers will receive package delivery? How does this project makes a transparent transaction between client and customers using drones and blockchain technology?

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

I’m so impressed with your cause. It’s amazing! I’ve never known much about drones aside from adult men play drones for the purpose of amusement but never did i know and thought that drones can have those multiple uses mentioned in yout white paper. By the way the drone market place is mentioned also where everything about drones and drone related matter can be marketed in deep earo, so who supply the drones and the spare parts the Deep Aero?

Thank you for your kind words and support. DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on the market place. It will be a decentralized marketplace and anyone who wants to participate in buying and selling of drone products and services will be able to use it.

ErikVohl

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

an interesting project! the tokensale has already ended? how's the result?
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

an interesting project! the tokensale has already ended? how's the result?

The token sale starts tomorrow (1 May 2018).

Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Based on what I've read on your whitepaper, I really like your vision. The vision of Deep Aero is to ensure safe flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared space. In other words, this project aims to use drones as a transportation of both goods and passenger.
Hm, I guess it is helpful in the world specially in my country. Usually, the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is really hassle to deliver products and go somewhere because there is a heavy flow of traffic and our time is really wasted everyday because of this kind of scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We believe that the community will support our project.

djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

I think it will approve by other countries especially if they read the list of the advantages and uses of drones on how it will help a human being to save time in some aspect of their work through the help of drone.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

In my country, drones are just serve as photo and film making, it also use to catch a live videos in aerial view. But using as a transportation of goods, I think this is my first time to hear. Anyway, How does Deep Aero assure that the customers will receive package delivery? How does this project makes a transparent transaction between client and customers using drones and blockchain technology?

I was also amazed that drones are can be used for cargo shipping and passenger shipping. I even think if is it really safe for passengers to transport by drones? Anyway, I think this is a good project. But it will surely affect human labor. For sure, if this becomes successfully implemented, there will be fewer jobs for drivers/pilots.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

I think it will be accepted when they realize that in our new generation, technologies is being part of our life to make works easier and countries who has a rules and regulations before they use drones is only part of the security so that they can trace easily who is the owner of drones when they use it in bad habits.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: