Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
It depends on the country dude. Not all countries are liberal and I’m surr that before people in Japan were able to start using them they’ve undergone and are following regulations before they were able to fly one of these. You mean unmanned ambulance drones were already in existence in Japan for 20 years?  I doubt it.
It may true. Japan has advanced technology, 50 years ahead compared to the third world countries in the world. Japan is industrialized country in Asia and I think that the use of drone as services either voluntary or not, may happen. It is good if the OP will use reference in order to ratify his opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

This is a huge innovation in terms of transport because of the current problem on traffic jam not only in usa but its aworldwide problem.

Ofcourse this will make the commuters life more easier because you wont bother to think about the traffic but how much will it cost for those who will use this drone passenger service.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

This is a huge innovation in terms of transport because of the current problem on traffic jam not only in usa but its aworldwide problem.

Ofcourse this will make the commuters life more easier because you wont bother to think about the traffic but how much will it cost for those who will use this drone passenger service.

If this project succeed and make their first automatic drone passenger like uber services how much will it cost for those people who will try it ? Will the middle class people can afford this or this will only be a luxury vehicle or services for the rich people?
loopx

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

Yes, I believe that security really is somewhat important to all of us, there is no question about that, but for me though, I think that saving life is the most important thing there is because for me, every life is precious be it an any animal or human. But still though, security is good for casualty prevention.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

now, while they are very useful, we must also keep in mind that in the hands of people that are harmful, they might become weapons of destruction implanted with bombs and so much more. Yes, it sounds like something that is out of a movie but there is always a possibility. It would be a good thing if deepaero does thorough kyc for people who purchases.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

The product of the deep aero is not new to the people but even though the drones are not New to the crowd the deep aero project make the functions of the drones innovative, so through this development
i can say that we can learn more about this product.

I agree with you, the concept of deep aero is no longer new to the market, drones have been operating for some years now. But since drones have a lot of potential uses in different fields, the market is still not saturated. Maybe if deep aero could focus on a more specific field of drones use, they can tap into a particular market where drones are applied first.

Well nowadays, big ideas really doesn't matter that much anymore or whomever becomes the first to ever think of the concept or idea. The Thing that really matters these days are the developers themselves. on how they lead the project to success by good marketing, great community management and so much more. This is really what's gonna make the difference and I thing this project has what it takes.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.

With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.

Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Source: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Ic12qX
I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.
Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.

since deep aero will be producing its own drone, maybe they could innovate a little , make it a solar drone where its battery life depends on the solar energy it collected, this will give the drone more battery life so it can be travel farther without worrying of draining battery.

Well, I guess Deep Aero is not a factory or manufacturer of drone instead they're the one who get drone from the manufacturer mate. Now, going back to our topic, you're suggestion or concern is for reality things happen in the future. It is really much better to travel in a long time travel using drones.

If they are going to use drones for long flights. They should focus also on creating batteries that will last long enough to travel a long distance. I imagine myself riding on a passenger drone with AI pilot. It's like I am living in a world like in the movie, "Tomorrowland".  Grin

Lol. that'd be pretty fcked up man. I really am not into trusting my life with an AI that can be controlled by others. I mean, talk about movies, what if some terrorist or some asshole hacks the AI systems and puts random commands on it. That is just scary asf.

But about the long rides though, I think it would best if it were a flying car and not a flying drone so we can be able to fit more people in one ride. Also, AI function can be placed but in a controllable way by the passenger.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
Possible. We also see this procedure in helicopters picking up patients from remote places but i was thinking of a more unique and easy way since it will be the era of drones. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.

FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:09 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:08:12 PM by FacingTheGiants

Well it is good to know that the Drones can track the bombs and detonate it. Here is another article were they use rats in tracing landmine.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151006-giant-rats-landmines-cambodia-science-animals/

using rats to find mines are being done for a long time.
but putting this on a drone? how can they detect it?
drones are flying in sky, should they have metal detector? they will just detect itself.
and how a drone can detonate it?

I don't mean it that way. Someone asked on the cost of using Drones in tracing and detonating landmines, the rat article is a comparable to the idea of using the drones in this way. I do believe that using Rats is cheaper than the Drones.

Based on your shared article, I will just quote some part from it.

When the trained rats find a landmine, they stop and scratch at the TNT-scented spot, which the human de-miners mark and come back later to excavate. If they find a mine, they detonate it on site.

According to the article, they are just landmine-sniffing rats. They don't detonate landmines. Human de-miners do the marking and excavation as well as detonation of the landmines. In conclusion, human life is still in danger.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:53:25 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:53:08 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Well it is good to know that the Drones can track the bombs and detonate it. Here is another article were they use rats in tracing landmine.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151006-giant-rats-landmines-cambodia-science-animals/

using rats to find mines are being done for a long time.
drones are flying in sky, should they have metal detector? they will just detect itself.
and how a drone can detonate it?

These are interesting questions.

I will answer your questions respectively.

1. using rats to find mines are being done for a long time.

Drones can detect the landmines by using GPR (Global Penetrating Radar). GPR uses high-frequency (usually polarized) radio waves to detect the landmine.

2. drones are flying in sky, should they have metal detector? they will just detect itself.

Metal Detector can also be used to detect landmines. Drones are made up of mostly plastic material and the metal detector have what we call as Electromagnetic Field Detection Pattern which detects only those covered by that detection pattern so it will not just detect itself.

3. how a drone can detonate it?

A drone can have a built-in robotic arm that can put a small detonator to the detected landmine then the drone will move to safety before detonating the landmine.

I have found videos that will surely show how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbfEoMOZdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_YCFDurZA
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

HOW DOES THE DRONE DETECT AND DETONATE LANDMINES?

Existing drones today are equipped with GPS (Global Positioning System) which helps to determine the exact location of the drone. The drones which can detect landmines are equipped with GPR (Global Penetrating Radar) which can detect landmines buried under the ground. While millions of people died because of landmines because it was used during the war and some landmines are still on the ground right now. There is a possibility that thousands of people will die if they are not detected and detonated.

DEEP AERO project (if they designed their drones like this) makes the clearing of drones much easier, cheaper and safer.
What are the features of these drones and their functions to detect and detonate a landmine?

1. It has GPR, which can detect the landmines underneath the ground.
2. It has GPS, which can flag the location thru GPS markers.
3. It has a robot arm, which can place small detonators to detonate the landmines.

To the DEEP AERO TEAM, Kindly confirm if I am correct with the possible design of your drones. More Power!
Oh! That's nice. But how does a detonator drone costs? What if it will fail to detonate the bomb and unfortunately, drones will burst due to the explosion of landmine? Do we assure that our money will not be wasted if it will happen?
This seeking drone is helpful to the special agents such as FBI, no more agents who will sacrifice just to detonate the landmines.

I have no idea to the cost of the drone but what I see is that "Human Life" or I may say "Human Lives" are priceless compared to what the drone costs. The drone will not burst due to the explosion because drone will move to safety first before detonating a landmine. I will not say that drone will 100% detonate a bomb or a landmine but the fact that no human is at stake while detonating a landmine, that is a great assurance that no one will be hurt.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

Who will be manufacturing these drones, will you partner wth drones manufacturers or the platform itself will be manufacturing them? If it is so then this project is a big project and i can see that your paper is very bare and when i came back to re-read it all over again I was looking for a more elaborated explanations about the project.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Who will be manufacturing these drones, will you partner wth drones manufacturers or the platform itself will be manufacturing them? If it is so then this project is a big project and i can see that your paper is very bare and when i came back to re-read it all over again I was looking for a more elaborated explanations about the project.

I myself too have no idea who will manufacture the drones but there are existing manufacturers who can just enhance their drones according to the specifications needed by the sellers and the buyers. I think they also have the research and development team who can research for the new technologies that can be applied to these drones to be able to fit on DEEP AERO requirements.

This is really a big and great project that will have a tremendous impact on different industries.
ngoclinh3056

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:10 AM

Drones that are being produced by the deep aero has a major contribution to the  collection of data to the scientists,
because there are some cites that humans cannot go through but with the help .of drones collextion of datas of scientists will become more easier.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?
I think this are different kinds of drones and they can use it at the same time but different uses, because like using in traffic monitoring, they need it always be there to know the traffic news updated. And i think there are different drivers of drones as well in every drones they are trained to drive in specific purposes.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

From a few days ago,I saw some videos about the workings and also the positive benefits of using this deep aero drone. it's really amazing, in the present drone is very helpful, both for research purposes, traffic monitoring, photography or film making, and much more. many activities that will be easier to do with the help of drones. hopefully there will be a good development of this project.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
It depends on the country dude. Not all countries are liberal and I’m surr that before people in Japan were able to start using them they’ve undergone and are following regulations before they were able to fly one of these. You mean unmanned ambulance drones were already in existence in Japan for 20 years?  I doubt it.
It may true. Japan has advanced technology, 50 years ahead compared to the third world countries in the world. Japan is industrialized country in Asia and I think that the use of drone as services either voluntary or not, may happen. It is good if the OP will use reference in order to ratify his opinion.
As I do some research I discovered that the United States and Israel are the two most important manufacturers of military drones. But there are some country who manufacture a drones with other uses and mostly is what we see in the internet and which is written in the white paper of Deep Aero. Well it’s good to know that Deep Aero has a good purposes of using it as a big help in our government.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: