Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

The deep aero project like drone is decentralized market place it will be one stop shop for all products and services

for drones this could be easy in our daily lives and these platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy.

Deep aero is focus on making DRONES better and more techie.
they will provide solutions on drones weaknesses.
and much better now they are including blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Correct they will make sure that using the drones to implement their project will surely accomplish without any problem and through the help of blockchain technology they will make it to become successful project. I hope that it will be implemented in many countries.

On what country do they want to implement first their project? I hope they become successful on their first mission so that they can expand to other countries and make it in the whole world. Their mission will not only help big companies, it will also help the government in some ways.
I think the term "implement" is not applicable rather where does deep aero will "launch" their project. Definitely, deep aero technology will launch in the country where they did the project. And time will come, the borders around India (where deep aero team located) will be given an opportunity also to use the drone. In case there is a legalization between the project and government, it is possible for deep aero to broaden their objectives.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.

I must say deep aero project will do anything to meet up the qualities and to enhance of their project, they will strict to their permits, before they release in the market and to make them sure every people have benefits to buy this drone.
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

that's a normal things to happen in this industry because this is business world. Perhaps, in the near future drone I think will become trend too in

terms of transportation or aircraft travel especially in time of calamities it will be helpful for sure.
Its true and it depends from the government if what, where, when and how they will allow drone to operate in their country, whether its business or personal use and all have attached limits and rules...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?

The most anticipated ICO of year 2018. I’m really excited to this project most especially the drones that can carry passenger. In traffic infested city, this technology is a game changer. It will certainly transform the transportation sector most especially the TNVS group (GRAB and UBER). I just hope that the fare price on drones is not expensive.
I'd like the idea to have an airbus drone to meet all the need of many commuters everywhere, because in the passenger drone that deep aero project have only 2 passenger can ride at a time so it means we need more drone passenger to cater all the commuters... And also i hope that the price is not much expensive, so that many will favor and patronize this project...
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I agree with you my friend. Deep Aero creator had already predicted this scenario so I think legal obstacle will be their primary concern. The challenge here of Deep Aero is the regulation from different countries. In order to become successful their adaptability should be rigorously.
Well, as what is written on their white paper I think they should easily implement it because they can provide a good and specific platform for every project that they really want to make, I think they will easily promote their project platform for every country that they want to help because it is a big help for every one to make lessen the work of a human being.

I agree, they will need to improvised their product before they launch in the market so we will keep an eye for this product in the next few years or decades, so that many investors will come up this unique project of deep aero drone.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

Deep aero has its own system that can detect the location of their drones.
like what airports have with planes.
under this, the government can also track drones.
users must have the responsibility and follow rules in using drones.
Deep Aero drones and all drone user's  have to follow all rules and regulations from the government or the ordinance of the country regarding to drones before they can use it, and also they need a permit in the place where they want to use drone ... Because for some places and area is prohibited to use it, especially in the area that near to airport ...

I agree, using drone near in the airport is very delicate, I think they affect radar and they cause an accident or delaying the flights, because in past year i heared in the news that many flights were delayed because of the birds. So they must be very strict and have sanction before using drone.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

Drone Use Cases

Aerial Survey
Package Delivery
Aerial Transportation
Photography and film making
Pinpoint pesticide delivery
Forest fire fighting assistance
Traffic monitoring
Underground sewer,power, utility, maintenance and safety inspection
High-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection
Security and surveillance
Pipeline survey, security. management and maintenance
Crowd control/management
Livestock/range management
Power line maintenance and safety inspection
Wind turbine maintenance and safety inspection
Wildlife conservation

As presented in Deep Aero website
https://www.deepaero.com/

We can see the wide range of uses for Drones. Currently most of the listed above can be actually done since the existing drone technology lets you capture pictures and videos. High risk jobs can now be done safely on ground. One only needs to train in Drone flying to be able to use the drones properly. Drones will be bigger in the future.
This is the summary of all the usage of drones to our community. Simple yet powerful human made. I'll appreciate how deep aero used enhances the utility of drone because we only use drone just to have an aerial coverage or a camera when we want to capture wonderful places. But because of deep aero, I can see how drones are usable to our community. Thanks for this project because it has something to do to improve the technology.

reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?
For any gadgets that you will buy, there is always instruction on how to use it. In fact, there are safety precautions and hazardous warning that a company put in the manual. So, anticipate that there are always guide for a newbie in using a gadget. You can also inquire on the firm and company that you have bought and make some research on how to use a drone. Remember, we are in the technological era and information is always everywhere.
I will mark what you said because I swear, I do not yet see a drone inside a box. Well, I am sorry for my ignorance but I want to have it in future. But in case I will buy a drone, I think I want to order in deep aero (whenever there have a merchandise of drones). I want to testify how good this project. I want also to try their passenger drone because I think it is cool to ride there. It seems like we are 20 years living in the future.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Most countries are not using helicopter anymore!
CCTV is much better to have now and they are using it.
not just monitoring the traffic but even record violations and accidents.

Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the best thing that traffic have now.
live monitoring at the same time they have records.
cameras are bullet type and can be zoom in and out.
in my country, there are so many of this and it is really good.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I strongly agree with you that drones will effectively replace helicopter from traffic control to car chase.
And this will lessen the used of oil products in aeronautics if they will replace helicopter.
Drones can be easily used to monitor and track those reckless driver on air without delay because they can use their camera for
easy tracking and monitoring.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

I think drone usage will greatly improve the surveillance and minimize the effort of people who drive helicopters.
Live coverage of traffic monitoring will be easy with the use of drones because they can manually control the drone or automatically by using programs or system online.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Deep Aero project will greatly improve the usage of drones worldwide.
Not only in the delivery services but also in many way too.
I like the way they can use it in agricultural means. Even in the times of drought, they can use the drones
for making artificial rains or even use it for pesticide application on wide fields.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

The battery issue is one of the things they need to address aside from legal aspects. How come they can operate in long range and operating hour if the battery could last only for 1 hour.
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Based on my experience drone are not weather and wind proof how would they address this issue especially to those circumstances. If they will engage in transporting I think it is critical to deliver their services in any kind of weather condition. Are they reliable in extreme weather conditions?
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

That's right i think that the drones can possibly be a source of transportation
but it is costly and also there will be a long period of time for it to be passed and also a major testing if the drones are safe however for me it is more better that the drones will use only as a transportation for cargo and deliveries.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

I think drone usage will greatly improve the surveillance and minimize the effort of people who drive helicopters.
Live coverage of traffic monitoring will be easy with the use of drones because they can manually control the drone or automatically by using programs or system online.

Aside from this cost of monitoring traffic thru aerial view will greatly decrease by almost half of the total cost. It also actually helps environmentally by reducing the carbon footprint emitted by the helicopters.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
lol! if you wanted to keep this thread keep an eye on it of you dont want this project then you can leave or better you need to read their post or the website instead, I'm just wondering why you're here. You can contribute with us if you want to. the price of the token is $0.05

I know right? I mean, it is pretty simple, if you don't like the project, then don't support it. But if you do, go ahead and support it. It is as easy as that. There really is no need to spit out harsh words just because you don't like the project. Sheesh.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Most countries are not using helicopter anymore!
CCTV is much better to have now and they are using it.
not just monitoring the traffic but even record violations and accidents.

Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the best thing that traffic have now.
live monitoring at the same time they have records.
cameras are bullet type and can be zoom in and out.
in my country, there are so many of this and it is really good.

Yes, CCTV are widely used and effective in monitoring traffic now a days. I don't believe that helicopters are still being used now a days just to monitor traffic unless there are special occasions. Drones on the other hand has an advantage over CCTVs. Drone mobility is one of its advantage and can also be used to monitor different places. On the other hand, the current battery life of drones is short that is why CCTV's are still the best in monitoring not only traffic but the security of public and private location where the CCTV's are installed. Right now surveillance on areas that are not easily accessible to people can be done using drones.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: