Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.
Me too and before deep aero project i see drones only for covering videos taking photos and other people use it as a hobby while other are making fun of it because it has ability to fly high... Then the deep aero came out with all of their future plans for drone and its many uses, therefore many of us are amazed to see cargo and passenger drones and started to change the way we think and see about drones...

I am a photographer, i used to be hired to cover weddings and prenup.
i use drones for better capture especially high ground and aerial captures.
but never imagine that this fast drones can be modified as a better use.

Its nice to see Aerial videos. We actually had a company outing and the company took aerial videos using drones. It is really amazing to see the aerial perspective of the resort that we were in. Imagine if you are riding a passenger drone. I believe it will be a great experience.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

They should abide in any law or regulations to own a drones or pilot them.
Deep Aero will surely adopt to this regulations but how about those people they should know the boundaries of flying dromes.

Currently I believe there is no  regulation being implemented on usage of drones globally. With no regulation on usage of drones, those who has the capacity to buy can buy and use drones. Hence, I believe that regulations on drone ownership and usage will be passed in the future.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

They should abide in any law or regulations to own a drones or pilot them.
Deep Aero will surely adopt to this regulations but how about those people they should know the boundaries of flying dromes.
Yes, this is part of the regulation of using a drones even personal drones though. Deep Aero will have their own platform in using a drones on their project, it will increase soon if the listed in their platform was already smooth.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
Exactly. We can use it also the same way to spy on our enemies  Cheesy. I mean to make survey or to know what is happening on the other side of our territory. To send special gifts to someone as i wildly imagine it. Fresh bunch of flowers delivered by drones.
Wild imaginations. Some wants it pizza and you wanted it gifts and bunch of flowers to be delivered. Well, about drones used for spying and survey i think has been long used in other countries. It is used in surveilance then could also be used by private individual for their own personal purpose.
Lol the sweetest thing here is we can send bouquet of flowers or bunch of chocolates, if you have a fight with your girlfriend you can send sweet offer, with drones that can give us satisfaction they will help us deliver the message. and to help us and see what's happening around with our love ones.
That's definitely sweet to see drones deliver flowers and chocolate to our love ones but do you think it's practical to use it when to think how much the cost you'll spend sending those thing? Maybe its good to bring chocolate and flowers to our gf/wife personally and i think that's kinda sweet, and besides its better to see drones doing serious and useful things...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Are you wondering how to make a perfect shot in air?
Well, there is something news that deep aero brought to us. It is all about the tips for drone photography in beginners. The article has something to do to a newbie in order him/her to handle photography in using of drones.

See this article for more information: https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/tips-for-drone-photography-for-beginners-1ed931b564f0
Perfect shot, perfect picture!
I look for the article and I saw some tips on how to make a drone photography. It is useful to the people who feels the difficulty to shoot a picture using drone.
Drone Photography is really difficult, it requires a lot of time just to enhance the photo skills of drone photographer and it can't achieved in just a couple of days. In fact, I guess it is just for a veteran person who can use drone at the same time, he is a photographer.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

The Growth And Success Of Drone Industry
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-growth-and-success-of-drone-industry-6b33e4756e65
Drones have served to the best from efficient working to doing the task faster, cheaper and safer. Furthermore, drones have been praised for being the time-saver gadget.

How far have drone technology resulted helpful?
“A wildfire is a great example of the importance of outcome measurements,” said Mark Bathrick, Director of Aviation Services at DOI. Supporting over 400M visits to the lands annually, creating a better understanding, fighting fires, surveying land, facing the emergencies, the use of drones are incredible.
“Our secret sauce has been our commitment and ability to bring aviation, privacy, security and culture together,” mentioned Bathrick.
Industries such as oil & gas to construction to agriculture focus on creating 1/10th cost reduction with a drone. Deploying drones help people to be away from the dangerous situation and enables to gather critical information more quickly.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

they have different sector and fields.
they stated this fact on their whitepaper.
different people will have different field to take.
but as a whole this will be more usable for the government and its people.

Drones are still in the infancy stage in terms of mass adoption and usage, but drones have already broken through rigid traditional barriers in industries which otherwise seemed impenetrable by similar technological innovations.

Everything's started in stage one, due to the technological advancements a simple drone can Evolve into a new one on which it can be developed to the point that it has so many usage just like the drone of the deep aero project platform. And it only depends on the developers on how they will enhance the said product.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Deep aero has its own system that can detect the location of their drones.
like what airports have with planes.
under this, the government can also track drones.
users must have the responsibility and follow rules in using drones.

This can be a win win for both the government and Deep Aero team
Because they can sell their drones to the respective country and the innovation drones can bring to the country is huge not only for the surveillance it can also use in military trainings.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

EDUCATE ME!!!

Where will be there first store located? country?
what is the price range they will sell the drones?
do we need to have permit also included in their DRONE PACKAGE?
do we need to have licence to use DEEP AERO DRONES?
Are they willing to open the market worldwide? by shipping the product?

Hi I'll try to answer some of your questions.

1. Where will be there first store located? Country?
If you go to their website you can see an address below Ajman Free Zone, UAE. I presume this is their main office of operation and where we can expect the first store to be.

2. What is the price range they will sell the drones?
Depending on the type of drones they will sell. For example they have a raffle for those who will contribute or invest at least 1ETH with Deep Aero, the prize is a passenger Drone worth $450,000 USD and a Phantom 4 Pro worht $1,500 USD. I believe that price of drones they are selling will be similar to this converted to crypto currency.

3. Do we need to have licence to use Deep Aero Drones?
We expect Deep Aero to be AI driven, but in case of manual piloting of drones this will vary on the country on which you are in and regulations or laws that your country has. In my country, drones like phantom 4 pro or those that are used in wedding videos need not have a license to fly this type of drones. For Passenger Drones, I do believe this will require a license to fly.

4. Deep Aero market will be open globally. As for shipping and taxes this will be an additional charge for the buyer but I'm sure Deep Aero will help in facilitating the shipping of customers order.

I hope I have somehow help answer your questions.

This explaination teach me alot what is this project about.
And i see that you are one of the people who are also believing that this project
Will be sucessful.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.

That's right! The deep aero need to have a partnership or agreement to the government of the states mostly on the cargos and also delivery of other products.
Because  the government only want to assure that the things that will going deliver are not illegal.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

The Growth And Success Of Drone Industry
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/the-growth-and-success-of-drone-industry-6b33e4756e65
Drones have served to the best from efficient working to doing the task faster, cheaper and safer. Furthermore, drones have been praised for being the time-saver gadget.

How far have drone technology resulted helpful?
“A wildfire is a great example of the importance of outcome measurements,” said Mark Bathrick, Director of Aviation Services at DOI. Supporting over 400M visits to the lands annually, creating a better understanding, fighting fires, surveying land, facing the emergencies, the use of drones are incredible.
“Our secret sauce has been our commitment and ability to bring aviation, privacy, security and culture together,” mentioned Bathrick.
Industries such as oil & gas to construction to agriculture focus on creating 1/10th cost reduction with a drone. Deploying drones help people to be away from the dangerous situation and enables to gather critical information more quickly.

I strongly agree with what Sir Mark Bathrick's statement that the use of drones is really incredible. Imagine our life without drones. Even I, will not sacrifice and bring myself into a dangerous situation when I still have another choice. In addition to this, I will also save time, effort and money when I need to survey a land and gather information about it.
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

One of the features of Deep Aero is that it is Compliant. Meaning Deep Aero flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations. It is also Efficient and is able to adopt on changing conditions in the airspace may it be visibility, temperature or wind to optimize performance. It is Safe with maximum situational awareness of real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.

These features of Deep Aero is surely something to feel secure. Investors can look forward to the commitment of Deep Aero on delivering what they promised.

I agree with you my friend. Deep Aero creator had already predicted this scenario so I think legal obstacle will be their primary concern. The challenge here of Deep Aero is the regulation from different countries. In order to become successful their adaptability should be rigorously.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I hope you will also contribute to the realization of sustainable agriculture, one of sustainable development goals
I really like these projects.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now! exrates.me

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

https://i.imgur.com/05JKfcj.png

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
Ok. Thanks for the information but do you think Deep Aero will be manufacturing the same kind of drone? It means this type is already in existence and in use even though it’s been mentioned in Deep Aero’s whitepaper. It only means Deep Aero will not be the first platform to have this kind.

Deep Aero is not the the first inventor and manufacturer of Drone. But it will be the First AI Driven Economy on the Blockchain. Deep Aero wil use the existing Drone Technology and improve it. It will also be possible to purchase Drones and related parts and services on Deep Aero Marketplace using Deep Aero Token.

This is the reason why I get excited about the ICO of Deep Aero. They are the pioneer in this area of blockchain technology. Being the first always has advantage dictating the playing fields of drone technology.  I have imagined the possibilities can bring by this project to the investors.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

DEEP AERO ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/deep-aero-just-priority-listing

Deep Aero Video:

https://youtu.be/95Kn73jXi84

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?

The most anticipated ICO of year 2018. I’m really excited to this project most especially the drones that can carry passenger. In traffic infested city, this technology is a game changer. It will certainly transform the transportation sector most especially the TNVS group (GRAB and UBER). I just hope that the fare price on drones is not expensive.
ranitidine

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
Possible. We also see this procedure in helicopters picking up patients from remote places but i was thinking of a more unique and easy way since it will be the era of drones.  

I think that a good scenario to think about would be having a very small and fast one to scout an area first so the rescuers can see the situation and react accordingly and be able to know if they need to either send a whole team or just an unmanned drone that can fit 1 to 2 persons.
essentiale

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.

While this is a very great idea, I think that it is a far stretch from what this project is trying to accomplish and another problem would be the time it will take to make routes that must strictly be followed on the sky to avoid accidents. This is a good innovative idea but there would be too much involved and might lead the project astray. I think time will come for this to happen but certainly not for this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: