Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?

It varies on which state or country you are on. Drone flying have regulation on every state even some small country they have a law about it and also there's a certification before you can fly your own drone in every country you need to register your drone and get a license to fly it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Drone is helpfull in many ways.. like in urban areas,  deep aero can help the traffic enforcers in terms of traffic monitoring. i hope they can resolve some issues in the future.

They should do it to get a precise traffic advisory and they can monitor the traffic real time via drones camera. So when an accident happen they can easily identify where is the problem and easily go there on time.
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Any technology can be used for destructive purposes by criminals. DEEP AERO is working only on commercial applications of drones. We are not working on drone weaponisation even though it is commercially very lucrative for us.

Ofcourse deep aero will not be able to use by some criminal activity and they apply using of drones in all positive ways to make our work better and easier to us so that all people who support deep aero’s project will make happy that they choose the right project.

In the platform of the deep aero in terms of the use of their product which is the drone it says that the drone itself has so many use and it depends on the custumer on how they will use the said product
but i do believed that the deep aero didnt want to make their drones use in such criminal manners.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

I would like to highlight the functionality of drones as listed on the whitepaper.
Drones can be used on the following.
1. Delivery of Goods.
Girls' it's fun to imagine receiving chocolate and flowers delivered by drones right? Or a project you left behind. Even drugs, legal or otherwise.
2. Agriculture.
Monitoring of crops and fertilizers and pest control. I remember seeing planes being used in the farm to put fertilizers or pesticides on the crops. Unmanned Drones can be used instead, you just have to program the route using Deep Aero right?
3.Emergency Response.
Faster than 911. Your ambulance is a drone and you can be brought fast to the nearest hospital, saving more lives.
4. Drone as Taxis
Going to the office without traffic and arriving with class on Drone Taxis. Uber Drone will do as well.

This is from the whitepaper with my own interpretation of things. So what is Deep Aero? Its related to Air Traffic Management where us you use Deep Aero so you wont bump with another drone, manned or unmanned. Its a traffic management platform that keeps us safe. The platform will run on AI and blockchain technology. When I read this I'm seeing the Terminator. I'll be back.
Yeah you're right, Deep Aero will execute and materialize all your listed above and they will be the service provider like when we use our phone there's a telecommunications company that handle our messages and calls... I liked to see drone giving chocolate and flowers to the girls all over the world...
In terms of emergency response
Think of the times of accident, earthquakes and volcanic eruption this is a crucial time for rescuers where they can't see and check places that is too crowded and tiny for rescuers to get in this is where the drones come in and see what is the problem and how many people and animals inside the burrow so they can check it real time. It can be a lifesaver for those survivors in times of accident and emergency.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

I would like to highlight the functionality of drones as listed on the whitepaper.
Drones can be used on the following.
1. Delivery of Goods.
Girls' it's fun to imagine receiving chocolate and flowers delivered by drones right? Or a project you left behind. Even drugs, legal or otherwise.
2. Agriculture.
Monitoring of crops and fertilizers and pest control. I remember seeing planes being used in the farm to put fertilizers or pesticides on the crops. Unmanned Drones can be used instead, you just have to program the route using Deep Aero right?
3.Emergency Response.
Faster than 911. Your ambulance is a drone and you can be brought fast to the nearest hospital, saving more lives.
4. Drone as Taxis
Going to the office without traffic and arriving with class on Drone Taxis. Uber Drone will do as well.

This is from the whitepaper with my own interpretation of things. So what is Deep Aero? Its related to Air Traffic Management where us you use Deep Aero so you wont bump with another drone, manned or unmanned. Its a traffic management platform that keeps us safe. The platform will run on AI and blockchain technology. When I read this I'm seeing the Terminator. I'll be back.
Yeah you're right, Deep Aero will execute and materialize all your listed above and they will be the service provider like when we use our phone there's a telecommunications company that handle our messages and calls... I liked to see drone giving chocolate and flowers to the girls all over the world...
In terms of emergency response
Think of the times of accident, earthquakes and volcanic eruption this is a crucial time for rescuers where they can't see and check places that is too crowded and tiny for rescuers to get in this is where the drones come in and see what is the problem and how many people and animals inside the burrow so they can check it real time. It can be a lifesaver for those survivors in times of accident and emergency.

We can use it too incase of wildfire where the drones can make an artificial rain to stop wildfire and stop the spread of it and damage of properties because of this. Application of drones can be used in many things so lets hope this project success for the better days to come. I commend those people who make this idea and try to apply in real life situations.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?
maybe it depends to your country if they would allow to have it by civilian, as per white paper of Deep Aero project they will sell drone soon and other relatated products, and if we want to use Deep Aero services we need to use drone tokens...
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

maybe in the future , government will require a license to fly a drone, specially if it is being use for business. that would be an interesting and probably fun work / profession to do, a drone pilot. deep aero seems like it will be subjected to a lot of regulations in operating this kind of ico project and will probably takes a time to be fully functional.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

Drone is helpfull in many ways.. like in urban areas,  deep aero can help the traffic enforcers in terms of traffic monitoring. i hope they can resolve some issues in the future.
Maybe in a accident situation drone has the advantage, they can see what happen in just a seconds so the rescue team can respond immediately. But the traffic i think they cannot lessen by only monitoring the street, even if they figured it out what is the main cause... After all it's still up to us, if many drivers will not comply with the traffic rules and regulations there will be traffic...
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I don't know that drones are can be used for cargo deliveries, until now.  I thought that it was just for photography. This concept is advantageous mostly for online shop and other companies that require delivery of packages.

That is right. Retail companies will choose drone as an innovative way to improve the quality of their service to their customers. This will improve their delivery system that has a big impact on their operational activities. This cargo drones can ship packages even at higher places such as mountains.

Excuse me Sir. Does the cargo drones is similar to an airplane? or more like an spaceship or aircraft like what is indicated in the whitepaper.

Now , I got confuse about it. Because I'm not really quite familiar with the drone I just heard it and saw in the television which is similar to a

toy but not this project about drone but a big drone already where it can load goods, items or cargo.

if its a cargo drone it would probably be huge, and that is crazy capital production and would need longer time to produce. that doesn't look favorable to the ico investors who are trying to make money out of this project within 6 months.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

To be honest I really loved the white paper, easy to read, easy to understand, and not too long but still get's to explain what this project really is as a whole. Whoever made the white paper must be really good in what he or she does because the white paper is something that is really commendable. Anyways, the project is great and all that's a given fact. I just need to read more about the devs for a little push and I'll be convinced.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Wow, first few paragraphs in the white paper and I am already amazed. The Idea is just superb! Imagine this project being out there already running! It will really be a big help for the whole world!! Excuse the many exclamations points but I am just so excited about this project because there are just so much possibilities and potentials that I see.. I am eager to see more, I will really be keeping an eye.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:16:54 PM by DonChester

As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

According to my understanding, we don't need to register our drones. Also there is a different categories drone of deep Aero which is drone for

passengers and cargo, UTM, and market place. Just try to check their whitepaper again mate.

I am wondering why they mention about unapproved/unverified drones if we don't need to register our existing drones. DEEP AERO is all about building a harmonized framework for Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Drone/UAS Traffic Management (UTM). If we have that low-altitude shared airspace, our drones may be considered as unapproved and unverified drone if we don't register them and fly anywhere we want. This may cause accidents and collisions because we are not covered with their rules and regulations.

Quote from: DEEPAERO on May 01, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Any kind of technology can be used for destructive purposes. One of the best features of DRONE-UTM is that regulators will be able to screen unapproved/unverified drones and filter them out and take appropriate action against them.

They also have DRONE Marketplace where we can buy from official and registered sellers. If our drones are not as sophisticated as their drone model. At least they can offer such promo like trading your old drone and replaced it with an upgraded one which is already registered to their platform.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest
And what is this drone for? Is this one of the products Deep Aero will be selling? And who will be your supplier? Will you have suppliers or Deep Aero will be manufacturing everything? Where will be Deep Aero market located geographically?

loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Man oh man, this is such a great project to think off. I think that this will really succeed since it really is gonna help this world a lot in so many ways. Imagine having a mission done precisely and perfectly without risking a single life. The problem today is that most of the time on rescues, saving a life means risking more lives than the number of people that needs saving and sometimes, for a single life, 3-6 lives are risked. I believe that with this project, these scenarios will be avoided.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
This project is very useful for people who want to send the goods with a timely and quick with blockchain technology. I really hope this project can succeed and be successful.

Perhaps it will only be success if the demand of this will get increase or be sold out before end of their campaign project. If that happen of

course the investors will be more aggressive  to share this to their co-investors too for sure. But one more, it just came up into my mind now

the time travel or life span of drone was too short only if I am not mistaken it is only run for 15 to 30 minutes only or lesser. This probably be

the problem I think. So, how's that anyway?

Technology evolves fast. I remember the days when we only have beeper then comes the big cellular phones, then the Nokia 3210 came. I thought it was the peak of cellphones. Who would have thought that the things I only watched in movies can come true and we now have touchscreen smartphones. Then comes Infinity Wars. Oh well, that's too far fetched. What I'm trying to point out is issues on battery or drones life will improve in the future. Originally we have helicopters that fly's on fuel and now we have drones that fly on batteries. Remember how the TV evolved from black and white to colored, then tubular, LCD and now LED and we even have Smart TV's now a days. It becomes more sleek, efficient and energy saving. I do believe same will happen on Drones.
Wild huh! Few years from now drones will be transporting us outside the universe, to othe planets. Few years from now land transportation will no longer be in use since aerial ones are more fast and convenient. The tme will come when trafficts will not be in land but in the air.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!

I agree with you! This is really a promising project which can help humans do the things that sometimes compromised their safety and health. In addition to this, they also make it possible to have a flying taxi which can transport people from one place to another. What a great idea to solve traffic problems.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest
And what is this drone for? Is this one of the products Deep Aero will be selling? And who will be your supplier? Will you have suppliers or Deep Aero will be manufacturing everything? Where will be Deep Aero market located geographically?

I think this is a part of their contest for the individuals who will buy some tokens.

This is a high-end type of drone which can be used for photography and surveillance. I think they can also use this one for small operations because it has limited battery life/flight time which is only 30 mins and has a limited range of 7km.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

I am curious what is the use of the drones on farming. After I have read the article on the link you gave, I have now the idea which I can share with some farmers here in our country. Drones are really useful in terms of gathering data, pictures, and everything. These data can also be used to improve the irrigation system and can really help on better crop management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: