Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.

Although traffic really isn't that much of a big problem for most of the countries I know of, there are also quite a good number of countries that have heavy traffic as a very big problem. This indeed can be able to reduce traffic if improved and made even better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?

This question also came into my mind, I honestly am very curious also as to how drones will be made by this project. because the whitepaper has mentioned a lot of uses for the drones. If it were so, I think that it would be really great if every drone is already equipped enough to be able to do all the things mentioned instead of buyers having to choose specific specs that they want for their usage.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

Are You Open Up To Drone Software Or Not?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*QqVpoQ5m8lv3WWYLw3hTBQ.jpeg

The software and hardware plays a major role, that lets developers create instructions, test reactions and refine aircraft responses. But the

systems need to be tested both in real life situations and in simulations, in order to handle a wide range of aviation solutions and to withstand

cyberattacks.

What can you say about this things?

Yes, I believe so too because while these drones can be a big help for our world, it can obviously be a big threat also if in the wrong hands or compromised by hackers. Just imagine it being controlled to hit a person on high speeds. It will surely kill anyone on the spot. Plus it can also be stolen if hacked and controlled. can also be rigged by bombs if stolen. Now that is some serious problem and needs some serious concern.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...

giving your place a security is not a waste of money and besides the drones that the deep aero project produced is not just an ordinary camera it can room all over the place.
So for me it is not a waste of money.

Well, I too believe that security is important but I think cctv cameras are already enough for security. Although an AI controlling the drones over night and roaming around your place is awesome, I think it would be pretty useless and a waste of resources like batteries or fuel. No offense, just stating my opinion. good day Smiley
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

I'm sorry, but am i the only one wondering if you guys smoked something that was off??? Where do you come up with this stuff?? This project is total BS!!
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Construction of the independent economic unmanned aerial vehicle, working from AI & Blockchain it is innovative!
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Well i hope that deep aero will soon be accepted their project aroun the world, and it will be accepted in every country where they are want to launch their project because all written in their platform is a big help to the human being.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 06:45:35 AM by ANGELA07

as i read in twitter DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions.

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

that's why Drones are not common place today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver grow food.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

This deep aero project is very helpful DRONE-UTM is a new decentralized traffic management platform that will be able to monitor flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared airspace.

Based on the blockchain technology, the system will gather information about drones locations, thus avoiding their clashes.

sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 10:14:49 AM by crazyco.

For every once info i found this in their twitter account that DEEP AERO company is focused on drone technology innovation.

It is leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technologies to create game-changing solutions for the drone.

Blockchain, also called distributed ledger technology (DLT), economy revolutionary technology that revolves around a ledger that is replicated in multiple versions distributed among many servers, it made me understood what blockchain technology is about.

As a potential investor, you would probably be interested to know more about the company’s vision and values, which will help you rely your investment decision on strong fundamentals.

joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
That's right they will need a investor or financing company that will help support this project all the way...  If im a millionaire i will gladly invest to this project because of new and hi-tech products even if there's a risk of losing and not be welcomed by other community... I would be happy if I'll see that this will be running to my country and to benifit's the future generations...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
The company will finance and invest and the government will give their support and go signal before the Project will it start, so they need to support each other for this project to become successful...
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

We are indeed seeing a very exciting future (and perhaps a revolutionary drone services industry) Angela07.

We already are in the stage where drones have anti-collision sensors installed on it, a guaranteed easy auto-landing (where a drone will only land once it detected a flat and stable surface only), an auto-return to home when weather conditions and GPS starts to decline or when it's battery are nearly drained (which are called smart batteries).

And with deep aero on the move to develop Air Traffic Management systems, i think the exciting future of drone services are drawing nearer by the day.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

All of the roles of the deep.aero project are important, and we should thank the company of the deep.aero project for creating tge drones that has so many use and very convenient to the human's safety.

It maybe useful if we are going to look at it, but the question is for the other country it will be hard for them to adopt it, due to the cost value of drone perhaps it would be the problem I think for the individual to avail it. You know what I mean, it is not practical to others too who don't have enough money to take this chance.

The beautiful thing about deep aero, though not stated directly on their whitepaper, is that it will open up not ohnly new ways to transport goods and people but new possible sources of income too.

For one, Deep Aero knows that cargo drones' batteries could not last the entire flight of a long destination (back and forth) so that opens up an opportunity for many to hold a charging station business.

Two, when the weather becomes erratic and the drones en route is not rain proof, there lies a chance for others to open a drone shelter business.

Three, drone emergency repair bays could be a potential business too, offering quick drone propeller replacements, drone health checks and so on.

All in all, along with the launch of the drone services of Deep Aero comes a lot of business opportunities for many as Deep Aero might lead many to a very revolutionary drone industry.
elycoinz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe is not the country will buy drone, I think its the company will buy drones from deep aero so they can give it back to people for business purposes... The government will ask for necessary requirements they needed, but also it depends from the country if they allow drone/deep aero to operate, or there a chance that the government itself will operate this drone business, like from many countries that have train for transport...
Yes, the company is the one who buy drones but we all know that using their drones in the society is also need to finance before the government can use it, they need a support from the government before they use they implement it.
The company will finance and invest and the government will give their support and go signal before the Project will it start, so they need to support each other for this project to become successful...

As scarleth06 mentioned, the success of the project (just the same for many others) will largely depend on the government's support and approval.

I understand all your doubts on the many government and public restrictions Deep Aero will be facing to launch this colossal project, but remember that many projects that bore the same concern on restrictions and all successfully acquired the governments' green signal.

Just as we saw the revolutionary electronic casting of votes that was feared by many (with the people's identity open for information theft, votes casted to be manipulated or hacked, and the seamless connection required to sync all electoral servers, etc.).  Still, many countries (even the not so economically stable countries)  adopted to such change and technology knowing that it is worth a try.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

This deep aero project is very helpful DRONE-UTM is a new decentralized traffic management platform that will be able to monitor flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared airspace.

Based on the blockchain technology, the system will gather information about drones locations, thus avoiding their clashes.

The project is truly ambitious yet, undoubtedly remarkable.

Deep Aero does not simply want to develop a traffic management but has it to be "harmonized", attacking the problems of airborne drones in the sky to be able to communicate with it's kind and all other manned aircraft, and wanting to provide an effective solution.

And yes, the blockchain technology will be a sort of a good hand to hold to ensure tamper-proof flight plans and flight records, an authentic drone registration and trustworthy maps (as map routes could not be easily altered on the blockchain) to name a few.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Drones is one of the greatest invention was ever created. Drones created for high camera and video shots. If ever it will be used in a way more effective and more efficient like this whitepaper rather project does it would be more convenient for us send and receive cargos without any hassle on the delivery man. Why it is a good project?
First it promotes innovation in a way of using Drones to send things/cargos at your safe place. It is very innovative in a package delivery use, because of some cases delivery man didn't know sometimes where to deliver the package and sometimes it causes delay to the product to be delivered.
Second the surveillance, in the way of surveillance we actually depend only on camera shots but when it is too far to be seen we could not used to see the incident. One thing I remember why drones created is also to see what was on high without costing too much to see that. Surveillance in a matter of security, environmental checking, disaster or incident monitoring and ecosystem/wildlife conservation was the best for me.
Lastly the risk of our own workers, it is such important for us that our workers or employees are safe on work hours. I strongly agree that if we used to use the drones to check the sewers, tanks and other kind of narrow and accident prone areas than on our workers our workers will be safe and do their work without worrying for their own safety.
On of the best Whitepapers I have ever read. More Power!!!
Thanks for your wonderful thoughts about drone! It will help us to boost this project. In reality, Deep Aero has a good choice to conduct a project that is authentic and reliable for the community. Drone is usable in anyways, it is flexible than other project had. Drone can help people not just in seeing beautiful views and capture limited moments, but it will help to lessen criminalities, support agriculture and develop the status of humanity.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
jackbit

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

Yes it is futuristic, those who can see the vision of the future will surely invest in this project. And of course if you want to have a chance in winning a Passenger Drone or a Phantom 4 pro you will invest at least 1 ETH to the project.
[/i]

I think this is not 100 pure.
Yes, everyone will see this DEEP AERO project has the potential, bot just that but GREAT POTENTIAL.
their platform and product is really capable of engaging another milestones in man-kind technology.
but that will not be the reason to invest.
people must have the money to do that. and not all of us have that.

While it is true that not all people have the money to go and invest, there are still those who have the capacity to invest and will invest in these project. Initial Coin Offering or ICO, is intended to raise the funds required to start a project. The whitepaper presents what the project is all about and marketing and advertising budget is also allocated to get more investors. Drones Technology is already in existence. What Deep Aero offers is the application of Drones to different fields and also using Artificial Intelligence in their program. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero. I myself do look forward in riding one of those passenger drones.
That's right they will need a investor or financing company that will help support this project all the way...  If im a millionaire i will gladly invest to this project because of new and hi-tech products even if there's a risk of losing and not be welcomed by other community... I would be happy if I'll see that this will be running to my country and to benifit's the future generations...

You see guys, the beauty of ICO's of projects such as Deep Aero is the ability it gives to common people like us to invest in such colossal projects.

The possibility of winning a passenger drone or a Phantom Pro 4 for those who would invest atleast 1 Eth does not limit us to buy DRONE tokens.

One could still be part of the project by contributing any amount of Eth, its just that the potential rewards and bonuses will vary on the amount of Eth we invest in.

So if you do believe that the project is worth your Eth, i encourage to go contribute and be part of the Drone People.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

All of the roles of the deep.aero project are important, and we should thank the company of the deep.aero project for creating tge drones that has so many use and very convenient to the human's safety.

It maybe useful if we are going to look at it, but the question is for the other country it will be hard for them to adopt it, due to the cost value of drone perhaps it would be the problem I think for the individual to avail it. You know what I mean, it is not practical to others too who don't have enough money to take this chance.

You are totally correct there dude ! not all people or government have a budget for the drone usage in each country. The innovations about the drone usage can really help us in the delivery and transport but can deep aero get their prices low for the country that has only insufficient amount of budget for drones and its management system.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: