Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:37:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
But are you ready for this kind of devices? Military drones are good to defend our city/country for our own sake, but if we will use that to spy other countries then it's a big no no for me. I know that a sensitive and a risky mission so they need to limit their boundaries on both countries.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

This is also my hobby and I am looking forward that my hobby will somehow help other people especially in times of emergency. Drones can capture anything under the sun, especially important news. I am fond of updating people on my social media account if there's something that I know that will somehow help other people in my own little way. Some examples are about traffic update and I also updated them about an ongoing fire on a certain area so people will be aware of what is happening and at the same time if they need to reroute their ways to avoid the hassle of heavy traffic due to this incident.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
But are you ready for this kind of devices? Military drones are good to defend our city/country for our own sake, but if we will use that to spy other countries then it's a big no no for me. I know that a sensitive and a risky mission so they need to limit their boundaries on both countries.

I think the government knows their own boundaries and their limitations especially on the things that will create war among nations. We need drones not only it is a high-technology device but to protect our own boundaries. Some countries have limited resources especially in military intelligence and surveillance, so I think a drone is a must to somehow expand their limitations to protect their land and their people.

Deep Aero really are making ways possible to achieve many goals that every country want to achieve. I am looking forward that these things will be of great help to solve the problem about the threats of international terrorism.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
I love how people will make a good content video using drones, Deep Aero can provide a high quality products that can be use on air even if we have a gloomy weather or even rainy season. I know Deep Aero Drones will be popular on its way!

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.

That's a very good statement. In addition to this, there is enough time to navigate a certain area without any hesitation that a life will be at stake. At a given time, the drone can locate a certain victim and by this method, rescuers saved a lot of time on finding large numbers of survivors and great possibility that no one will die because they are not found as quickly as possible.

Their versatility makes them easy to deploy and use in a rescue operation. Drones are very effective to use over complex areas, inaccessible and risky location. They can fly in and move around to get real-time footage of a disaster area that can be used to assess the damage.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply to the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

It can be used because drones are being available readily in the market. It is so easy to buy drones. It is very likely to be used in terrorism. But it requires technical skills to use them effectively. I believe terrorist people are already thinking about using drones in their attack. But I hope government can prevent this.

And also a vice versa.
government and and forces can fly drones in mountains and some area to look for their hide-outs.
this will be more beneficial with the government as terrorist know where are the people,
but the government forces dont know where are they exactly.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

Deep aero project is very unique as I read in tweeter UAS & K9 Units helped to track the suspect.

The Police Department are using the UAV’s for a lot many reasons. lately, the Fremont, California Police Department deployed Drones and K9 unit to track down the suspect who escaped a multiple times.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Not just only in agriculture, drones can apply in all around. There are some circumstances that drone can be used that a man can't do. It can catch events happen in our community, it can be a bomb detonator and so on. We are now revolutionizing and deep aero wants our economy to become progressive.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Drones work is amazing, and the wonderful images we are able to experience, as I read in tweeter before you go in UAV business, you must be familiar with the insurance requirements, regulations, state laws and local ordinances in order to operate, first step is to participate in an aeronautical training program and prepare for the Remote Pilot Certificate. All the legal formalities are crucial for the success of the business.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
Yes it should be use on Agriculture  to help the farmers and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs, the battery are also improving plus the battery could use sunlight to be more efficient.

But as far as I know the battery of each drone is not long last, it is usually run only for less than 20 mins if I am not mistaken. Though, if it is

improvement for reality, well this is really sounds great and big help for agriculture anyway.
There's too many thing a drone can do in the sector of agriculture where it can make an artificial rain in times of drought or even can stop a wildfire caused by a heatwave around the forest and stop its spreading quickly through drone.

That is right as a matter of fact there are some uses of deep aero  it also have the security and the surveillance use to protect the place of the consumers of the deep aero project.
That is one of the many things that the deep.aeros drone  has.

aside from the agriculture and security as a surveillance, drones also can help to reduce the traffic of the country
because drones of the deep aero project can use as a monitor on what is happening in the traffic on the road.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

For me i will happy to see drones that working and helping us in many ways, it not just for a hobby because this project will definitely change our life and bring us to the future...  Im sure many of us will amaze when the deep aero start their operation, its incredible when we saw that the things human can do before will do it by the machine even better for us...
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

DEEP AERO project really is something that is worth supporting, when it comes a calamity this may help rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings or in mining, this is a big help to our rescue team.
I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives.

i agree with you jakjak000 the platform of the deep aero is very useful the drones that the deep aero will produce can help the rescuers to save lives when the calamity occurs.
i will support this kind of project because of its unique platform
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...
You are right, we do not know if after this ICO sale is the project that they want to implement will surely they do because most of the project is after the end of the ICO is not doing their project, some are too long before they start, we do not know what happen then, its better to keep an eyes on it if they will implement the project.
Ah tnx for the info sir, just wonder what will be the reason why some projects will not execute after the ICO? What problem they'll encounter and why they did not find a solution for them to continue their project? Because they already did the ICO and for me there's no backing off at this stage...
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I think it depends on what country will be using. And of course, the existing drones right now is not really complicated. While the drones that Deep Aero wants to build requires a deep study of cargo drones and passenger drones. I think there is no country yet using these but are planning to.
As i said working drones already using in many country for many years now, but i think the answer to my question is deep aero need a lot of requirements to fulfill before they can have a go signal... So many regulations to meet from many different countries before they can start their operations, they dont need to study cargo and passenger drones because they already did the study and research when they start to make this kind of drones, the things they need is the support from every country to start this project...

that's right before a certain individual can operate the drones  they must meet the requirements that the countries need as same as to the deep aero
but as per my own opinion as much as the deep aero project platform is concern to the legal uses of the products the government will let them operate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: