Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

KUDOS to that project
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

Drones that are being produced by the deep aero has a major contribution to the  collection of data to the scientists,
because there are some cites that humans cannot go through but with the help .of drones collextion of datas of scientists will become more easier.
sonjay22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

I would like to highlight the functionality of drones as listed on the whitepaper.
Drones can be used on the following.
1. Delivery of Goods.
Girls' it's fun to imagine receiving chocolate and flowers delivered by drones right? Or a project you left behind. Even drugs, legal or otherwise.
2. Agriculture.
Monitoring of crops and fertilizers and pest control. I remember seeing planes being used in the farm to put fertilizers or pesticides on the crops. Unmanned Drones can be used instead, you just have to program the route using Deep Aero right?
3.Emergency Response.
Faster than 911. Your ambulance is a drone and you can be brought fast to the nearest hospital, saving more lives.
4. Drone as Taxis
Going to the office without traffic and arriving with class on Drone Taxis. Uber Drone will do as well.

This is from the whitepaper with my own interpretation of things. So what is Deep Aero? Its related to Air Traffic Management where us you use Deep Aero so you wont bump with another drone, manned or unmanned. Its a traffic management platform that keeps us safe. The platform will run on AI and blockchain technology. When I read this I'm seeing the Terminator. I'll be back.
Yeah you're right, Deep Aero will execute and materialize all your listed above and they will be the service provider like when we use our phone there's a telecommunications company that handle our messages and calls... I liked to see drone giving chocolate and flowers to the girls all over the world...
ValRad

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Where can I find information about this project in Russian?
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Where can I find information about this project in Russian?

i searched over the website and some Ann thread and still can't find any about Russian.
there are many language but none of them is that.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

maybe they are talking about data collection to help the agriculture be better.
drones are used for surveillance and will be a big help to collect data.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Imagine your delivery package being carried by the drone or people while having their Drone transport then it suddenly had some Drone problem causing it to fall down from the sky. How safe are Drones to use? Will Deep Aero have insurance for any sort of damage that Drones might cause?

As per my own opinion if ever that thwre will be an instance that the drone will malfunction i think that the deep aero will be responsible for this incident.
It may be possible but i think that the deep aero will not produce drones that are not quality enough to deliver such cargo
sonjay22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

I liked to see that this project will soon benifit's my daughter and son, my grandson and so on, hope that I'll experience it too... Looking forward that they allow Deep Aero project in my counrty and to the other country as well...
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Another usage of the deep aero is giving pesticides to the plants in the farm i think that the deep aero is very much in need in today's era,
because as we can see to those agricultural countries is the man power is the one who is giving pesticides to the plants. So now in the project of deep aero drones can also be the pne who will give pesticides to the crops in the farms.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

https://bit.ly/2reslX3
I have seen this in the official telegram of Deep Aero. This article is all about how the use of UAS and K9 to help the police to track the culprits easily.
Right now, criminalities were lessen because there are new gadgets used in order to prevent crimes. The goodness of this project is not for commercial use but it can use in many ways.

99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

drones and blockchain i think this is a unique project

Of course this project is unique because its all about Drone. But the question is how drone will help the community in blockchain technology?

Aside from its usages normally as drone.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.

Any kind of technology can be used for destructive purposes. One of the best features of DRONE-UTM is that regulators will be able to screen unapproved/unverified drones and filter them out and take appropriate action against them.
Thank you for clarifying my querries. I want it to be verified because I want it to become harmless whenever we will try it to use. I know that technology can be a boon or a bane in our community. We are the human who destroy our own inventions. Greediness leads for the others to create crime and they used technology as a tool to commit criminalities in our society.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Drone is helpfull in many ways.. like in urban areas,  deep aero can help the traffic enforcers in terms of traffic monitoring. i hope they can resolve some issues in the future.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
It is not what this project want to do to the humanity. Drones and robots are just a tool to lessen the work loads of the labourer. Engines make us more efficient and capable in doing our jobs (either in physical or mental aspects). Drones are just innovation of small engines and I believe that it will help us a lot specially in producing quality products.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Yeah, I think so. The Deep Aero product will be used for many needs. This project will also help the agricultural sector. But, will the Deep Aero platform collaborate with other companies?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

I think this is one of the best platform so far because as per my own opinion the drones have so may usage such as surveillance and to the security it can be a transportation of the cargo, camera.tha can go underground and many more so for me deeo aero deserves to reach the hard cap
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Any technology can be used for destructive purposes by criminals. DEEP AERO is working only on commercial applications of drones. We are not working on drone weaponisation even though it is commercially very lucrative for us.
https://bit.ly/2reslX3
I have seen this in the official telegram of Deep Aero. This article is all about how the use of UAS and K9 to help the police to track the culprits easily.
Right now, criminalities were lessen because there are new gadgets used in order to prevent crimes. The goodness of this project is not for commercial use but it can use in many ways.
As far as I know, Deep Aero moderator said that this project is only for commercial and not for weaponisation. But when I saw this news, I think that the moderator is just mistaken from what he said. Drones are for weaponisation in my opinion, it used as a spot or aerial camera to know where the location of the criminals. Yet, it is good but I am sure it will inflict harmness if it will use by the criminals. I just want to know how deepy secure this Deep Aero in terms of protecting their clients whenever there is a certain attack of the hackers to the core. If the hackers will successfully in touch with the system definitely, it can make a disastrous event to the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: