Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

To be honest I really loved the white paper, easy to read, easy to understand, and not too long but still get's to explain what this project really is as a whole. Whoever made the white paper must be really good in what he or she does because the white paper is something that is really commendable. Anyways, the project is great and all that's a given fact. I just need to read more about the devs for a little push and I'll be convinced.
Well said dude. As a matter of fact every that the whitepaper contained is about the whole project, the concepts, roadmaps and iilustrations so readers will be able to understand clearly what they really are trying to portray in their project. Deep Aero introduces a UTM platform (Unmanned Traffic Management), passenger and cargo drones and a decentralized drone and drone related products marketplace. Incase you wonder what Deep Aero is all about.   Wink
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Who will be the expected buyers and users of Deep Aero drones government or private institutions? Will Deep Aero be supported by your country’s government? For example in monitoring flights how could Deep Aero  UTM works, should airports use the platform?

DRONE-UTM will be used by state/national governments and drone operators. DRONE-MP will be used by individuals and commercial establishments.

Airports and regulators will be connected to DRONE-UTM and will have real time information about drones operating in vicinity.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest
And what is this drone for? Is this one of the products Deep Aero will be selling? And who will be your supplier? Will you have suppliers or Deep Aero will be manufacturing everything? Where will be Deep Aero market located geographically?
300 lucky winners in the ICO contest will get this drone as a prize.

DEEP AERO is not manufacturing drones at the moment. We will be purchasing drones on an OEM basis. DRONE-MP will be a decentralised global marketplace.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Drone is so very interesting and unique project.. i have afew question is this legal to all people who wants to carry this?

Regulations vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You'll have to refer to laws in your jurisdiction.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

Yeah, I think so. The Deep Aero product will be used for many needs. This project will also help the agricultural sector. But, will the Deep Aero platform collaborate with other companies?

Yes. We are partnering with some of the biggest companies in the drone industry. We can't disclose names because of mutual NDAs in place till the deals are finalized.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

To be honest I really loved the white paper, easy to read, easy to understand, and not too long but still get's to explain what this project really is as a whole. Whoever made the white paper must be really good in what he or she does because the white paper is something that is really commendable. Anyways, the project is great and all that's a given fact. I just need to read more about the devs for a little push and I'll be convinced.
Thank you for your kind words. We need help of the community to make this project a success.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Use Of Drones & Robotics In Agriculture

Bees are getting extinct due to variety of issues such as: pollution, pesticides, fungicides, climate change, etc. Lately Walmart applied for patent with the U.S. Patent Office for drone pollinators designed to fly from plant to plant, collecting pollen from one and transferring to other.
Robotics is already being implemented in strawberry harvesting, fresh-fruit picking, data mapping and seeding. The autonomous tractors might also capture a commonplace. Recently, an interactive presentation at Colorado State University, shared the overview of future of farming by the presenters Raj Khosla and Tom McKinnon.

Khosla discussed the 5 R’s of precision agriculture: “at the right time, in the right amount, at the right place, use of the right input, in the right manner.” These are the keys to the technique.

On the other hand, McKinnon explained the uses of drones in the application of water, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and fertilizers. Drones deployed in agriculture offers farming the similar technological advantages to those that most people hold in their hands and use throughout the day.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/use-of-drones-robotics-in-agriculture-1d4be0b7467e

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Some people think of a drone as a bee, others might think of those predator drones that the military uses. but the thing here is Drones can be use for a good purposes and not for bad ones. The drones that most people talk about today are simply radio controlled aircraft that have some level of autonomous features.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

May I know how these drones are being operated? Are these run by pure electricity or a mix of electricity and fuel? If these drones are run by electricity only, then these are good for our environment. Because it is better to use drones for cargo shipping than using delivery trucks that consume fuel.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

I liked to see that this project will soon benifit's my daughter and son, my grandson and so on, hope that I'll experience it too... Looking forward that they allow Deep Aero project in my counrty and to the other country as well...
Me too, i like to use drones and hope to be accepted the project of deep aero in our country so that my children will amaze how drones help their generation and i am honor that i am one who support this project.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

I have no idea about Drone when i read this im very so impressed, it so very easy and communicate others..i have a few question is it allow every one to use drone?
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:44 AM

May I know how these drones are being operated? Are these run by pure electricity or a mix of electricity and fuel? If these drones are run by electricity only, then these are good for our environment. Because it is better to use drones for cargo shipping than using delivery trucks that consume fuel.

Drones are powered by batteries (electricity). If companies will shift to drones to deliver their products, this means that less pollution will be in our environment caused by delivery trucks and other transportation vehicles. This could help fight climate change.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

I think deep aero will be support by both publicc and private institution because of many uses of it that can help to make the work easier. Like for example in cleaning a window of a tower that so hard for the human to do and drones can, its better to buy drones for them than to clean by a people that so hard to do.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

Another usage of the deep aero is giving pesticides to the plants in the farm i think that the deep aero is very much in need in today's era,
because as we can see to those agricultural countries is the man power is the one who is giving pesticides to the plants. So now in the project of deep aero drones can also be the pne who will give pesticides to the crops in the farms.
I agree with that, my father is a farmer and I saw them doing that in an hour which is time consuming also and the smell of the pesticide is really bad to our health. By the use of drones they will also prevent the disease that they can get in that aspect and time will lessen if they use it. Well, our world has a real big changes every time through the help of technologies and deep aero will be successful if they use and accept their platform in many countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: