Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400629 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 08:17:34 AM

Error-Invalid value for param : number

That means you entered an invalid telephone number (usually by leaving out the country code). PM me your account user ID or email and the full correct telephone number.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 08:32:45 AM

That means you entered an invalid telephone number (usually by leaving out the country code). PM me your account user ID or email and the full correct telephone number.
Sent, thank you for helping me out
Dean101448

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 08:56:57 PM

I only play free rolls and my wof spins. I dont gamble. I won't show anything of my account. If you dont believe me then it is ok. I withdraw all my BTC because I moved them to an exchange where i could get between 4-8% apr on my BTC. But after Celsius and other companys started to struggle I got them out and back to freebitco.in. I'm now happy with the 4% and will probably leave them there for a long time. I bought the fun tokens about 3 months ago.

It isn't that he doesn't believe you. His intent is purely and simply to spread lies about us.

Even leaving money on deposit to collect interest is risky.  That is what I was doing.  I lost nearly 1 whole bitcoin to the site mainly from auto bet settings being ignored.  You come here to complain because message through their site are mainly ignored and then TheQuin just insults people who complain.  I did not lie.  My balance was withdrawn, and I never got an email to confirm it.  If I did not confirm it then it was unauthorized.  I provide address to person who made withdrawal and then I see where he posts previous reported but ignored problems from 2019 as a means of deflecting blame and to make the customer look bad.  Imagine spending over $20k with the site, you got a problem and get a response like this: 

Quote from: Dean101448 on April 07, 2019, 04:51:12 PM
Your site states:  We receive hundreds of emails everyday and do not have the resources (Because we are an operation of 1 Person) to reply to all of them, so we have a policy of not responding to emails asking questions that have already been answered on this page.

I also don't have time to read this shit.

You also stated in an email that most emails go to your spam~

No. I said your emails go to spam.

You seem to struggle with understanding the English language and that inhibits your ability to comprehend what I have told you which explains why I no longer have to waste trying to get things through your thick skull.

Such professionalism to a customer who lost over 0.67 BTC and so many game glitches.  Auto Bet control panel ignored settings dozens of times but am told they work with 100% accuracy.  Random jackpot bets were clicked on cell phone and he is told it's his device but they were able to fix it.  He received no compensation from this glitch nor did the many others who complained about the same thing.  Then tells my friend the Police is on the way to the house because it's illegal to bet from the U.S.  Next day Freebitco.in stole close to 0.02 BTC at one time worth over $1300.00 on fake claims of multi accounting abuse.  I was accused of being my friend Ken Reau who died 03/23/2022 for which I provided TheQuin the link to the obituary.  No apologies or refunds though.  They are always right and the customer is always wrong.  When you go to Trust Pilot review site you see out of 658 reviews over half of them are negative.  Are these lies?  https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freebitco.in

Win up to $200.00 every hour claiming free bitcoin.  Out of nearly 30k spins I have never won $20 let alone $200 and some would say this is mathematically impossible.  With Freebitco.in I always pay for my mistakes even when they are not my fault well I want the 0.00224934 put back in my account because I did not authorize it.  They have been delaying withdrawals due to financial problems obviously because there was no security measures taken when sending my balance to:  bc1qmlcw5qlsl8aedcqq92jse40yl7kfu6wgaga3g6 so now put it back.  Never confirmed it.

I approached you professionally and with courtesy asking that you stop the withdrawal but as usual I get insulted and lots of grief.  Feel like I am playing games at a carnival.  To bring up stories from 3 years ago that makes me look like nothing but a complainer and you never resolved a single issue so no need to pat yourself on the back.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2022, 03:45:19 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2022, 04:02:17 AM by TheQuin

Sent, thank you for helping me out

No problem. It's always a pleasure to solve problems for our valued customers. A reminder to everyone to include the country code in your telephone number.

I stated that YOUR emails go to spam because you spam me with bullshit so YOU are blocked. I have previously corrected your lie that MOST emails go to spam. Please stop your slander. You know what you say isn't true because I've corrected all your false claims many times. Do I remember correctly I also banned you for multi-accounting abuse? If so then that ban applies to you as a person, not just the account,  and is for life.

zodster

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 02:27:32 PM

@TheQuin

Why does my withdrawal request have to be checked manually?
I have been subscribed to this site for about 10 years.
Chose extra instant payout and paid the higher fees to have to wait 24 hours for a lousy 0.0005 BTC.
I've been having this manual check every time lately. For many years, this was not an issue at all.

Greetings
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 08:31:33 AM

@TheQuin

Why does my withdrawal request have to be checked manually?
I have been subscribed to this site for about 10 years.
Chose extra instant payout and paid the higher fees to have to wait 24 hours for a lousy 0.0005 BTC.
I've been having this manual check every time lately. For many years, this was not an issue at all.

Greetings

When I approve the withdrawal it clears the flag so I've got no way of knowing what caused it now. There are lots of possible reasons because we use a number of different anti-fraud systems to detect bots and multi-accounting. They are very good at reducing abuse, but obviously, a few false positives occur. That's why we use the manual review process rather than just automatically banning.

Coin_Collector

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 09:34:44 PM

Even leaving money on deposit to collect interest is risky.  That is what I was doing.  I lost nearly 1 whole bitcoin to the site mainly from auto bet settings being ignored.  You come here to complain because message through their site are mainly ignored and then TheQuin just insults people who complain.  I did not lie.  My balance was withdrawn, and I never got an email to confirm it.  If I did not confirm it then it was unauthorized.  I provide address to person who made withdrawal and then I see where he posts previous reported but ignored problems from 2019 as a means of deflecting blame and to make the customer look bad.  Imagine spending over $20k with the site, you got a problem and get a response like this:  

Why is it risky? If you bet then you should be aware that something can happen if you are not careful. Don't gamble if you cant afford to lose. I cannot help you or verify what you are saying about a setting being ignored.

Your site states:  We receive hundreds of emails everyday and do not have the resources (Because we are an operation of 1 Person) to reply to all of them, so we have a policy of not responding to emails asking questions that have already been answered on this page.

@TheQuin is freebitco.in really an operation of 1 person?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 07:56:15 AM

No, there are 2 of us. The owner wesuit does all the coding and difficult stuff and I take care of day to day support. Plus we get some help from a PR consultancy with the marketing side of things.

tn00739338

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 08:34:22 AM

I only play free rolls and my wof spins. I dont gamble. I won't show anything of my account. If you dont believe me then it is ok. I withdraw all my BTC because I moved them to an exchange where i could get between 4-8% apr on my BTC. But after Celsius and other companys started to struggle I got them out and back to freebitco.in. I'm now happy with the 4% and will probably leave them there for a long time. I bought the fun tokens about 3 months ago.

It isn't that he doesn't believe you. His intent is purely and simply to spread lies about us.

Even leaving money on deposit to collect interest is risky.  That is what I was doing.  I lost nearly 1 whole bitcoin to the site mainly from auto bet settings being ignored.  You come here to complain because message through their site are mainly ignored and then TheQuin just insults people who complain.  I did not lie.  My balance was withdrawn, and I never got an email to confirm it.  If I did not confirm it then it was unauthorized.  I provide address to person who made withdrawal and then I see where he posts previous reported but ignored problems from 2019 as a means of deflecting blame and to make the customer look bad.  Imagine spending over $20k with the site, you got a problem and get a response like this: 

I also don't have time to read this shit.

No. I said your emails go to spam.

You seem to struggle with understanding the English language and that inhibits your ability to comprehend what I have told you which explains why I no longer have to waste trying to get things through your thick skull.

Such professionalism to a customer who lost over 0.67 BTC and so many game glitches.  Auto Bet control panel ignored settings dozens of times but am told they work with 100% accuracy.  Random jackpot bets were clicked on cell phone and he is told it's his device but they were able to fix it.  He received no compensation from this glitch nor did the many others who complained about the same thing.  Then tells my friend the Police is on the way to the house because it's illegal to bet from the U.S.  Next day Freebitco.in stole close to 0.02 BTC at one time worth over $1300.00 on fake claims of multi accounting abuse.  I was accused of being my friend Ken Reau who died 03/23/2022 for which I provided TheQuin the link to the obituary.  No apologies or refunds though.  They are always right and the customer is always wrong.  When you go to Trust Pilot review site you see out of 658 reviews over half of them are negative.  Are these lies?  https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freebitco.in

Win up to $200.00 every hour claiming free bitcoin.  Out of nearly 30k spins I have never won $20 let alone $200 and some would say this is mathematically impossible.  With Freebitco.in I always pay for my mistakes even when they are not my fault well I want the 0.00224934 put back in my account because I did not authorize it.  They have been delaying withdrawals due to financial problems obviously because there was no security measures taken when sending my balance to:  bc1qmlcw5qlsl8aedcqq92jse40yl7kfu6wgaga3g6 so now put it back.  Never confirmed it.

I approached you professionally and with courtesy asking that you stop the withdrawal but as usual I get insulted and lots of grief.  Feel like I am playing games at a carnival.  To bring up stories from 3 years ago that makes me look like nothing but a complainer and you never resolved a single issue so no need to pat yourself on the back.

我也是因爲電子郵件信箱無法收到密碼從置信
無法登入
16xypjnxlrew

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 11:45:52 AM

我也是因爲電子郵件信箱無法收到密碼從置信
無法登入
Translate: "I am also unable to receive the password from trust because of the email
Can't log in"
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 04:31:22 PM

It's interesting how it's always the most obscure newbies who constantly complain about the site?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2022, 08:27:44 PM

It's interesting how it's always the most obscure newbies who constantly complain about the site?
It's nothing strange. Some are indeed cheaters and trolls who came here to smear Freebitco.in. But some are legit cases. When people have issues with website, they start to search for information on Google and often they find Freebitco.in thread on Bitcointalk. They sing up here to find help.

Coin_Collector

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 05:02:12 PM

No, there are 2 of us. The owner wesuit does all the coding and difficult stuff and I take care of day to day support. Plus we get some help from a PR consultancy with the marketing side of things.

Thanks for the info. I'm just curious... what happens when something happens to wetsuit and you? Is there someone who can run the website (process withdraws, etc.)?

I pray and hope that nothing happens to you guys. It's just what I asked myself. As I already said you're the only site that has been rock solid since I started my bitcoin journey.
GinnyBanzz

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 03:40:43 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm just curious... what happens when something happens to wetsuit and you? Is there someone who can run the website (process withdraws, etc.)?

I pray and hope that nothing happens to you guys. It's just what I asked myself. As I already said you're the only site that has been rock solid since I started my bitcoin journey.

This is a very good question and would be nice to see what contingency plan you guys have in place. God forbid something happens, but obviously some of us have very large amounts of Bitcoin in our accounts.
martymcfly65

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 06:47:30 AM

i have staked fun token on site. But i need to unstaked them. But there is no section on the site. How can i unstakemy tokens early. İ need urgent cash
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2022, 08:15:39 AM

i have staked fun token on site. But i need to unstaked them. But there is no section on the site. How can i unstakemy tokens early. İ need urgent cash

Did you lock them in for a certain period (e.g 90 days)? IINM, you can't touch them until the tenure has passed.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
martymcfly65

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 08:47:19 AM

Yes i lock them. But it is an emergency. i need this money now. why the site dont allow us to unlock them with a fee?
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2022, 09:25:42 AM

Yes i lock them. But it is an emergency. i need this money now. why the site dont allow us to unlock them with a fee?

You'd have to contact TheQuin on this. Profile link is below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=143168

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
martymcfly65

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 10:50:52 AM

İ wrote him. i hope he will help me about this. Thanks your suppurts
Coin_Collector

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 11:19:24 AM

Rule #1

Only invest money you can afford to lose.

Rule #2

Never use money you could need for emergency cases for investing, especially invests with lock up periods.

I hope you will get out of that emergency as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: