Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:56:24 PM

you can try this one is alive and stable
http://tompool.org:81/tekmine/public/index.php?page=gettingstarted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

The Cryptsy exchange has halted to a stop, nobody seems to be buying or selling any worthwhile amounts, the chart is lethargic.

I bought today  878 TEK.  However, the Withdrawals status is pending.

I opened the Support Ticket. From there came a response : Thank you for contacting Cryptsy. I am happy to assist.     My apologies for the delay. I have informed our tier two team of your TEK  withdrawal transaction. Please allow some time for them to check on the  transaction. Rest assured your coins are safe and will be credited shortly.     Please feel welcome to connect if you need further assistance. Thank you  and have a great day!
 Sincerely,   Leah  Cryptsy Team Leader   Cryptsy.com

That was several hours ago. Still no change.
They probably have sent you a mail with confirmation link to withdraw.
Check you spam folder.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:51:27 PM

Check you spam folder.

I've done it twice already. Each time the message-
Your withdrawal request has been successfully confirmed

Still no money.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:58:15 PM

Check you spam folder.

I've done it twice already. Each time the message-
Your withdrawal request has been successfully confirmed

Still no money.

I know some of the Cryptsy people, I sent them a link to your issue. Don't know if they're online at the moment, but they'll look at it.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:07:38 PM

I know some of the Cryptsy people, I sent them a link to your issue. Don't know if they're online at the moment, but they'll look at it.

My wallet is working well. I sent  0.2TEK  on Cryptsy.  Arrived.
I mined 15 TEK.  After Cash Out had the money in my wallet over 5 minutes.

I bought some more  TEK and Withdraw  15 TEK off Crypsy.   3 minutes and the money in was my wallet.

Missing is only the previous 878.00000000 TEK . Still Pending.  Huh
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:09:57 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 01:21:40 AM by David Latapie

As David said we need to find a dev to fix the issue otherwise say buh-bye to TEK

David do you know anyone might be interested in looking at TEK and fix it we can also use some wallet updates like adding coin weight arrow at the bottom of the wallet to show an estimate on when to expect a stake and unlock wallet within the GUI
Sorry ryanb or not having replied earlier.

- Increasing difficulty will eventually limit POS rewards.
No, because the code is broken, NVCS should have already kicked in but it had not.
Hopefully, the bug that stopped the stalking to happen will be an opportunity to fix this too.

- If all else fails, the code can be adjusted to compensate.
This would need a constant dev for TEK. The coin can't just have an interim dev. I'd be OK to send a percentage of my monthly stake to the said dev.
This dev should not have much to do, on top of it: as I mentioned before, presstab is doing a fantastic job on HyperStake and the TEK dev should just have to import the code (since the code are different, it would still need some work). Also add stakeforcharity with auto-start (hyperstake doesn't autostart yet), so that the donation to the said dev could be automated.

Also, we should vote for another exchange. I'm pissed of allcoin.com just stopped the vote, whilst we were at the top. Coin-swap accepted HYP so it means they are OK with high-pos. If we pay 0.2 BTC, TEK will be added in 48 hrs (1 btc for immediate addition, I do not recommend it). https://coin-swap.net/newcoin and https://coin-swap.net/newcoin/form

I'm willing to setup a wallet for this bounty (a bit more than 1000 TEK are necessary if they are sold slowly enough), but I'd prefer someone else to handle it if possible, I'm running short of time. Anyway, if no one wants, here is the address:
BbUCpAza9R4sbgSDWJxHHfaKgN5oKyBY7H

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:08:12 AM

Are we any closer today than we were a few days ago to get this staking issue fixed? Is the testing of the new wallet almost done? What is a realistic timeframe to complete this testing? I appreciate the few updates given, but everything seems so up in the air right now. Leaves very little room for confidence.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:11:22 AM

My TEK coin  transfer  arrived at the end.

I am now among the first 15    Grin
http://tek.blockx.info/richlist/

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:50:06 AM

Are we any closer today than we were a few days ago to get this staking issue fixed? Is the testing of the new wallet almost done? What is a realistic timeframe to complete this testing? I appreciate the few updates given, but everything seems so up in the air right now. Leaves very little room for confidence.

Devs and I are running wallets on a separate test chain to see if the new code resolves the issue. We should know shortly. As soon as it's known to work, it is my assumption that Thundertoe will announce a date or block height where the fork is to take place and release the new wallet.
gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:18:39 AM

Devs and I are running wallets on a separate test chain to see if the new code resolves the issue. We should know shortly. As soon as it's known to work, it is my assumption that Thundertoe will announce a date or block height where the fork is to take place and release the new wallet.

Thanx man

Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:09:16 AM

My TEK coin  transfer  arrived at the end.

I am now among the first 15    Grin
http://tek.blockx.info/richlist/

Congrats !
Glad to hear you got your coins.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:25:57 PM

We need some info on what is going on? Are we in a day or two of getting this thing fixed?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:11:03 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:37:02 PM by Dexter12

We need some info on what is going on? Are we in a day or two of getting this thing fixed?
We will get more info, when we get more info!?
Or
--> be patient.. go out, do crazy stuff, smoke crazy stuff or do whatever you want. After that, in a 1 week or 2 you can come back, check the pages u have missed and you will know, if their are any new news.. No new News?! Do it again!  Wink
Let them the time they need to get the problem (s) fixed and be happy after that.  Cool
jdhatch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:54:36 PM

I am patiently waiting (don't enjoy it).
Slowly buying TEK.
Watching BTC itself slowly slide down.

Jason
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:28:48 PM

This would need a constant dev for TEK. The coin can't just have an interim dev. I'd be OK to send a percentage of my monthly stake to the said dev.
This dev should not have much to do, on top of it: as I mentioned before, presstab is doing a fantastic job on HyperStake and the TEK dev should just have to import the code (since the code are different, it would still need some work). Also add stakeforcharity with auto-start (hyperstake doesn't autostart yet), so that the donation to the said dev could be automated.

Also, we should vote for another exchange. I'm pissed of allcoin.com just stopped the vote, whilst we were at the top. Coin-swap accepted HYP so it means they are OK with high-pos. If we pay 0.2 BTC, TEK will be added in 48 hrs (1 btc for immediate addition, I do not recommend it). https://coin-swap.net/newcoin and https://coin-swap.net/newcoin/form

I'm willing to setup a wallet for this bounty (a bit more than 1000 TEK are necessary if they are sold slowly enough), but I'd prefer someone else to handle it if possible, I'm running short of time. Anyway, if no one wants, here is the address:

I don't post often in the TEK thread, but I think it would be really cool to have TEK trading on coin-swap. They are a great exchange and deposits/withdrawals are literally instant. It would be cool to have another high PoS coin there.  And TEK does need to have at least two exchanges.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:52:49 PM

I don't post often in the TEK thread, but I think it would be really cool to have TEK trading on coin-swap. They are a great exchange and deposits/withdrawals are literally instant. It would be cool to have another high PoS coin there.  And TEK does need to have at least two exchanges.

I agree the more exchanges we have the better Smiley

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
B3dr0ck

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:01:45 PM

Sorta new to TEK, I've tried to follow the thread, but too much, so ...

is staking currently broken?
so a fork is upcoming?
a new wallet is upcoming?

Thanks,
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:43:29 PM

The answer is yes to all 3 questions.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:48:29 PM

so a fork is upcoming?

Thanks,

yes, stuck stalled whatever none has been paid for about 2 weeks.

yes,  though all of the tests so far have failed to yield results wanted.
I might get lucky and get some more help with that soon, if not i guess it is bounty up and buy a fix time from somebody.

gui redesign is being worked on by Flubber , get stake working we can bounty up for it.  Here is a preview of some of the work he has done.
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:48:49 AM

so a fork is upcoming?

Thanks,

yes, stuck stalled whatever none has been paid for about 2 weeks.

yes,  though all of the tests so far have failed to yield results wanted.
I might get lucky and get some more help with that soon, if not i guess it is bounty up and buy a fix time from somebody.

gui redesign is being worked on by Flubber , get stake working we can bounty up for it.  Here is a preview of some of the work he has done.

Redesign looks great! Staking issues not getting resolved as hoped is concerning...
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: