Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I cannot see any information from the ICO site on how much they already raised except for the "soft cap reached" logo.
Not only you who wants to know the current funds that the team have collected as of now. But majority of all people on this Ann thread wants to learn about it. Hopefully, the team will give and share some sort of infos regarding this matter so we will be aware on it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised

Yeah, they should be able to at least have some announcement about it. It's also important to know about the issue so that people are aware of such concerns that means they need to answer the question.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

I cannot see any information from the ICO site on how much they already raised except for the "soft cap reached" logo.

Try to browse an ICO review site their should be more information if you want to know how much the ICO raised.

Normally, it's all in their site which we can see the development especially about the token sale. It's been quite a while since they started the ICO and they seem to having hard time to gather enough investors to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

The hard cap to achieve is not a joke, Its 55 million dollars, That will require hundreds to thousands of investor to be reached.
Yeah, but, I think its a million miles far away from the hardcap. I mean, it is absolutely an impossible to reach and it can cause cryptocurrency market to be dumped over and over.
Too much fundraising. There is too little time to collect the remaining funds. I think that we should somehow help the team.
I guess, we just have to continue to promote the name of the project. At least by doing this, we help the team to have a good awareness in various sites. Also, that's  the only way we can do for now since most of the people who supported the project are loosing their profits now I think because of the current situation in the crypto market.
Oh yes, I agree with you because today the market just scares me, the prices did not fall so much, it’s just a nightmare, as the prices fell dramatically. Because of this, I am afraid that new projects may not sustain.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

The ICO is over? Really? As I have visited now on their website, still 43 days to go before it ends. Also, the team have already made negotiations in some good exchange like Bancor. Perhaps, we just have to wait for the token sales to be concluded and maybe they will announced which exchange will this coin be listed.
I am sure that by the end of sales, developers are already determined with the exact exchange on which the coins will work. Perhaps it will be several exchangers.

It could be, but the best answer will be on the day that the sale end up. What we can do for now is to wait and see what will happened. Soon it will be included in the list of exchange and we will be know the exact price of it.
Which first exchangers will the token be included in? Since I follow many tokens and I wonder what prices will be on the first sales.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Try to browse an ICO review site their should be more information if you want to know how much the ICO raised.

Normally, it's all in their site which we can see the development especially about the token sale. It's been quite a while since they started the ICO and they seem to having hard time to gather enough investors to support the platform.
In general usually this information not available to ordinary users and only if to invest, then it will become available to acquaintance.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
I really hope that we can work with CargoCoin coins on such a popular exchange as Idex. I think this project is still ahead, do not worry ahead of time.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

You are right! There are still enough time to get new investors. The team should focus more on finding ways  how to attract investors with that they can still collect funds and able to get the hardcap. Positive attitude is highly recommended to have in each individual.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

Do you think that the situation with the market falling down somehow will change by the end of this year? It would be desirable to trust of course in it, but I do not think that it is already possible.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

Do you think that the situation with the market falling down somehow will change by the end of this year? It would be desirable to trust of course in it, but I do not think that it is already possible.
Good question buddy, I also thinking about the current status of the market right now which is not that stable and since this situation was kinda long projects in the market has hard time to find and get new investors in the market. Hope the project can have investors soon, but for now they need to be patient.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

Yes, there is  still long way to success,  the project has all the chance to grow and develop, but the team and developers should also cater the happenings in the market  place right now to creat good back up plans if ever there are obstacles along the way.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Best idea is to be hopeful that market situations really improves i think even project will blossom more with a better investors and ecosystem But i guess for now we just have to try and hodl awhile

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

I really hope that we can work with CargoCoin coins on such a popular exchange as Idex. I think this project is still ahead, do not worry ahead of time.

Idex is a decentralised one though, it's going to be as easy to list to as something like ForkDelta or whatever the old name of that exchange was
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Idex is a decentralised one though, it's going to be as easy to list to as something like ForkDelta or whatever the old name of that exchange was
in any case, the more exchanges developers use, the more popular Cargocoin coins will be. Therefore, I think any exchange will be useful for the work of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: