Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
That's true, the enlistment also depends on the outcome of the ICO.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Well, most of the investors nowadays wanted to have a good ROI since they believed that the project can help them to earn good amounts of earnings that will give satisfactions for being in here. And I hope that Cargocoin will be the one who can fulfill their wants.

Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.
Good to know we still have activities going on here Hopefully we will get exchange listing here soon am guessing probably next year since the market is actually in a mess right now Good job though it goes long way to show dedication

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

Good to know we still have activities going on here Hopefully we will get exchange listing here soon am guessing probably next year since the market is actually in a mess right now Good job though it goes long way to show dedication
Actually, they doing that because they know it will convince all these potential investors to do a lot of more researches in the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

Obviously, that is the essence of why people are in investing which they want to have a better ROI. In this matter, the platform still in progress of development and I doubt investors are going to be more careful especially the market is in chaos.
Yes, indeed. I would like to say if, in this chaos of the market, I consider anyone to not even invest in any project because it will be zero worth.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
They HAVE to list it on an exchange cause they have hit the softcap. The entire point of the softcap is that beyond that the ICO is a success and they'll list
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

Well the video is there but do you have any idea or proof that the video is accurate or any third party checks on the issue? If not then you can't be sure
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

Yes, indeed. I would like to say if, in this chaos of the market, I consider anyone to not even invest in any project because it will be zero worth.
the current market situation is indeed a big problem for all projects that are conducting an ICO, many people withdraw their money from Crypto and wait for the market to stabilize. but the good news is that the CargoCoin project has collected softcaps so this project will continue.
Mysbanickma

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

the current market situation is indeed a big problem for all projects that are conducting an ICO, many people withdraw their money from Crypto and wait for the market to stabilize. but the good news is that the CargoCoin project has collected softcaps so this project will continue.
Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
connecoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Yeah. That's one thing good have done to this project despite in the bear market where most ICO's failed to collect good funds for future development. This will be a good basis for all investors to keep on believing this team and always think positive no matter what happens.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Yeah. That's one thing good have done to this project despite in the bear market where most ICO's failed to collect good funds for future development. This will be a good basis for all investors to keep on believing this team and always think positive no matter what happens.

To gather fund is very important to maintain the positivity in each individual. Hearing about getting the soft cap is a great news because it simply says that the team is doing their best just to be successful in every step that they have. It helps also people conclude what kind of project is this. Hoping they will continue to achieve success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

If look through all the participants,they will have good outcome from the ICO.so they should enter into exchangers & protect their price from falling from the price of ICO
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

If look through all the participants,they will have good outcome from the ICO.so they should enter into exchangers & protect their price from falling from the price of ICO
Yes,I totally agree with your statement here,let's just wait and see now.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.
I think is a great strategic comeback for them after been quite for a while I just hope the devs brings an update on the platform I really will like to have a demo of this soon A first hand feel will make great sense for them

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.

I think is a great strategic comeback for them after been quite for a while I just hope the devs brings an update on the platform I really will like to have a demo of this soon A first hand feel will make great sense for them
Yes, we all watching and hoping for new updates and details that the project is bringing. This will keep the community lively even though there is issues in the market. Good updates still boosts spirits and the will and eagerness to success.
vickycoin05

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Yes,I totally agree with your statement here,let's just wait and see now.
Well said, Yes I think the next step is the exchange which is very posible to happen, still there is no specific exchange site that they are listed but I am sure they can be listed in some of finest site in the market. The things we have to do right now is wait and extend our patience for the projects next move.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

Most of the people here are mostly seen pretty impressed and convinced to the project. I wish they could bring us more opportunity by allowing their developer to publish the updates in here!
TechComputer

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: