Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

I think probably by 2019 January we will get to know what happens with cargo and also some better updates and probable exchange listing might come up I really cant wait to get some updates on this one

There are lots of potential exchange that has been supporting the cargon coin platform. I hope they will not back out when the times comes.

Really? And when does this information come from about this potential exchange because the team seems to be quite for a couple of weeks.
Probably the whole markets and devs are slowly them down but am sure exchange listing will come up very soon as things will likely be more stable by next year hopefully 

They need to focused first on their ICO so that they can get funds and continue to build their platform. Listing will only be happen if they can successfully completed the ICO.

You are right, focusing on the ICO will be the best move. It is good to do the step by step process in order to have a good result because success cannot get just in a click of a finger. It needs to start from  nothing until achieving success slowly. Let just hope that the team will not be tired on fixing such problem  and continue to do their best for the project.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants
Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Does the team literally have doing a lot of effort to get more clients because their platform needs some big partner in order to make their system works. Also, about the ICO, anyone knows how much is the current percentage of their bonus?
Am just hoping to see some exchange listing and then better news from devs I think personally is what this project have been lacking I just hope they do that soon enough

Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants
Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously
It's true that you say that and by looking at the performance of the team that continues to work hard, of course we have to give appreciation to the team for trying to make the project successful
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

If they can continue their updates and developments from the team surely it will gave them high and good result.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Its a matter of days now and the ICO sale will be finished, What do you think guys. Did they already reach their hard cap right now?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

If they can continue their updates and developments from the team surely it will gave them high and good result.
the most important thing is that CargoCoin has reached its softcap, why? because ICO is now difficult to reach softcaps, for Hardcap, if the team has a good strategy of course cargoCoin will be easy to get, especially the rest of the time

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

Its a matter of days now and the ICO sale will be finished, What do you think guys. Did they already reach their hard cap right now?

In my prediction they have not reached the hard cap, Because of the timing in cryptocurrencies prices right, Almost half of BTC and ETH capital goes down.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

If I speak hardcap, I think that until now, according to me personally, it hasn't reached that, the most important thing is that Cargocoin has reached the softcap because it's very important to develop the project even further
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

Cargocoin still has a low demand in the market up to this moment. Seems the marketing dwpartment need to do more public announcement to boost their popularity.

Its low because of what's happening to the crypto world right now. I think people will be increasing again after the market will recover next year i think.

I guess some expert says BTC and ETH price will recover again in next 2019? And the Bullrun will happen these end of December.

Exactly you said correct . If  you follow the market cycling graph you will understand clearly.

What cycle are you even talking about, until like last year crypto wasn't remotely thing and there were like no massive cycles to go by in the first place
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

The ICO lasted too too damn long though. It's been like what? Over 3 months or some shit that the ICO has been going on without much real info

Some says the ICO has not even reached the half of the hardcap because of the chaos happening now on the crypto currency world.

Its realy not nice to know that they failed to reach the hardcap however its still nice to know that the project will reaume aince softcap was reached.

It was pretty obvious that they would have never hit the hard cap, the amount was absurd anyway and with the market crashing no way they would
CheChe_8

Activity: 371

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

Indeed,from the start i see Cargo Team of thier work hard to reach the goal,all thier time for the project💪💪💪
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

They wont hit their hardcap bud but at least they hit their minimum funding amount. They could have done a better sale if they did avetter marketing.
This kind of things are very normal in each project. We cannot predict the future of each project but still we are expecting good results. The hardcap might not hit but nevertheless the project make it to that point and its quite good for me. The important thing is that project able to deliver the project and satisfied the expectations of the public.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Cargocoin still has a low demand in the market up to this moment. Seems the marketing dwpartment need to do more public announcement to boost their popularity.

Its low because of what's happening to the crypto world right now. I think people will be increasing again after the market will recover next year i think.

I guess some expert says BTC and ETH price will recover again in next 2019? And the Bullrun will happen these end of December.

Exactly you said correct . If  you follow the market cycling graph you will understand clearly.
Crypto market depends on each other and hence is self adaptive and will gain value in time.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

They wont hit their hardcap bud but at least they hit their minimum funding amount. They could have done a better sale if they did avetter marketing.
This kind of things are very normal in each project. We cannot predict the future of each project but still we are expecting good results. The hardcap might not hit but nevertheless the project make it to that point and its quite good for me. The important thing is that project able to deliver the project and satisfied the expectations of the public.
According to my view there should be no post phonements with any project plans or initiatives due to market situations instead all developer's should find better ways to reach the goal.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Indeed,from the start i see Cargo Team of thier work hard to reach the goal,all thier time for the project💪💪💪
Market situations are more impacting the entire operation with the project at the same we cannot even confirm when all was expected success will be a guarantee, we need to wait more.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Market situations are more impacting the entire operation with the project at the same we cannot even confirm when all was expected success will be a guarantee, we need to wait more.

How long could that be? Probably we can refer to their roadmap and see for ourselves about their incoming activities. Also, their ICO seems to be too long and I still didn't see any progress with the sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

According to my view there should be no post phonements with any project plans or initiatives due to market situations instead all developer's should find better ways to reach the goal.

That's true, postponed is not a good action to do. It is better to continue it eventhough slowly but surely. This is the time we're we can see and know how the team handle different situations such as the market down. This is where we can know how active and dedicated the team on their work. Hoping that they will reach their goal successfully.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

But what is the real price of Cargocoin at this time? I believe it is not value $1 as the team said before.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: