Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

https://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/10/18/crypto-spotlight-51/

CargoCoin got featured at the BAD Crypto Podcast. Learn how to participate and receive free $1000 worth of CargoCoin tokens!
Thank for this new. Cargocoin step by step make me feeling more confident when invest at this project before.
Yes, you are right, this project is really legitimate and have smoothly growth from they begin, everything is now waiting for x2-x10 their coin value nearly.

Hoping to see an authentic project revolutionizing the logistics and transport industry. There are others who are still trying but I think this one will have real implementation in the transport sector. Time to resolve at least a lil bit of long running problems in logistics industry.

This is why we see some dev trying to resolve with this kind of problems. With the help of this new technology, probably a lot of time and money could be saved and also more could benefit about it.
This project is clearly an innovation for logistics and transportation this could provide the solution to their problems and hopefully it will also be supported by trasport businesses.

This project will help in transportation side, this will help in every problems that people have observed. It is better that they will be supported by transport company so that both will help each other in making it more developed.
There should be new avasions dealing with transportation functionalities with cargo that will reduce ttransportation charges so that we can gain more business comparing to other ways of cargo.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

In my opinion? i think now is still good time for invest at Cargocoin. I do not sure the value of coin will come to the moon, but with solved transport problem idea, they have big potential for fast growth.

Well as of now you can ride on the big risk because BTC, ETH have lowered its value this month, others are predicting it will rise again on November on the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin. If that happened you gained big.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I see you have a very extensive bounty program. Any supporter can take part in this. I understand correctly, the bounty will last until the end of sales? Or are there any other deadlines?

As I know you will not need any ERC20 wallet to join in the bounty. Just register in their official site plus their are links to follow in the site for the bounty platforms.
And where tokens will be added? This information which you have provided isn't absolutely clear. The project is based on ethereum blockchain, means and tokens will be, most likely the ERC20.

As usual friend Majorities of ICO are based on ERC20 tokens because it's easy to use plus all in one assets and also there are lots of people now are using this kind of platform. just like Go with the flow...

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

In my opinion? i think now is still good time for invest at Cargocoin. I do not sure the value of coin will come to the moon, but with solved transport problem idea, they have big potential for fast growth.

Well as of now you can ride on the big risk because BTC, ETH have lowered its value this month, others are predicting it will rise again on November on the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin. If that happened you gained big.
Yes, indeed. We have no option rather than waiting for the end of the year so we can get our money back on our investment in the bitcoin or ethereum.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Lucky they are, they really  made a good choice from the start to those who invested in the past. The consistent good progress of the project could really defined of what kind the CargoCoin is.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

I just hope that the price will be multiplied at least by 2 in the next coming month because of the current market situation that we are facing.
Same here. I hope, that we can be able to have good profits in earning this coin so that all efforts will be worth it in supporting this project. Even if it will takes more time to wait, I can be more patient with this because I know that it will succeed someday.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.
At the moment, this really can not be done. But in just a few months, I think that it will be possible to sell and buy tokens already.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

At the moment, this really can not be done. But in just a few months, I think that it will be possible to sell and buy tokens already.
Did the developers have already reported the exact date when they plan to add their coins to some exchanges? When about this will happen?
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

there is only one week of sales left and I'm interested, are there any other bonuses for buying tokens now or not? And in general the rigid cap is already assembled?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

I just hope that the price will be multiplied at least by 2 in the next coming month because of the current market situation that we are facing.
I am also hoping that this assumption of yours may be true.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?
It is high time this project began.Now they got the investors they need & processing many thing for the project.so i don't think they will give you the option of free trial   
Maybe the team as of now are much more busy in negotiating in some good exchange because the token sales is nearly coming to an end. But perhaps if this will be successfully listed, for sure they will provide beta test to ensure that everything will be done accordingly.
They need some good exchangers because investors always looking for good exchangers & good exchangers give sometime good amount of value
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

there is only one week of sales left and I'm interested, are there any other bonuses for buying tokens now or not? And in general the rigid cap is already assembled?
Yes. It's only 6 days left before the token sales of Cargocoin ends. And I'm very excited to know when it will be listed first in the exchange. Hopefully, the team can managed to put this token in Bancor so that the chance to have a good volume there are possible.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Bonuses on purchase it of course is very good, but I think developers have other plans for realisation and it hardly enters them.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Yes. It's only 6 days left before the token sales of Cargocoin ends. And I'm very excited to know when it will be listed first in the exchange. Hopefully, the team can managed to put this token in Bancor so that the chance to have a good volume there are possible.

Let's just hope that they reached their target so that they can continue with their next step. Handling a big project like this isn't so easy due to fact that it is all about logistics which is very sensitive because it contains millions of assets to be taking care of.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Let's just hope that they reached their target so that they can continue with their next step. Handling a big project like this isn't so easy due to fact that it is all about logistics which is very sensitive because it contains millions of assets to be taking care of.
Performance of tasks gradually is also a basis of success of any project. If the team grabs everything at once, then hardly something good from this will turn out.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Hopefully, within the one week of sale there will be a good sales so the sale will be successful. I think its possible to have bonuses. Let's just hope that it will really happened. It will be beneficial for all the people in the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Bonuses on purchase it of course is very good, but I think developers have other plans for realisation and it hardly enters them.
Probably your right mate, after the sale there is another marketing strategies that will be implemented to increase the amount of funds but posible this will also include the following about the  bonuses or some other plans, some are just discount percentage every purchase or transaction.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: