Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Yes it's true that what you say is that social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have many users, so promoting the Cargocoin project on YouTube is certainly a profitable thing
everything is good for promotion, youtube and blogs can be an alternative to social media, like Facebook and Twitter,
but YouTube and blogs also have to ability of SEO to be seen by many people

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Yes it's true that what you say is that social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have many users, so promoting the Cargocoin project on YouTube is certainly a profitable thing
Actually you are right buddy, this sites ha large number of subscriber if the project can launch any ads or anything like promotional offers this site are great way to gather potential supporters and investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

everything is good for promotion, youtube and blogs can be an alternative to social media, like Facebook and Twitter,
but YouTube and blogs also have to ability of SEO to be seen by many people
I got your point sir, promoting in this sites will have a good chance to male the project more popular and known in all aspects. The ccrypto market will  start to know the project as one of good quality projects. The advertisements will also good start for showing public what is the project concept and ideas.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Actually you are right buddy, this sites ha large number of subscriber if the project can launch any ads or anything like promotional offers this site are great way to gather potential supporters and investors.
When the project holds a strong idea accomplishing all the plan with possibilities that will bring a successfullly outcome however accordingly the team should follow all the instructions and have a check list.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

When the project holds a strong idea accomplishing all the plan with possibilities that will bring a successfullly outcome however accordingly the team should follow all the instructions and have a check list.

Yes checklist is also important. It serve as their guide what next to achieve. Having a good idea will lead the team into success because many will follow and support cargo. This will surely get good outcome which everyone will be satisfied. Looking forward for that time.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

If blockchain will be accepted by different sectors and other countries, it will open more doors of opportunities for us cryptocurrency and enthusiasts.
Aside from what you say, of course it is an advance on the blockchain, but after all, it's just an issue, so it's better to continue to follow the news so you don't miss out on information

How the heck is it an advancement if they're not evening developing a blockchain but just developing a contract piggybacking on an existing one
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Yes checklist is also important. It serve as their guide what next to achieve. Having a good idea will lead the team into success because many will follow and support cargo. This will surely get good outcome which everyone will be satisfied. Looking forward for that time.

Well it's only important if they care enough to actively and fully follow through on the promises they make in that cause many projects simply dont
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

Except most of the YouTube videos dont get a single view unless you have a large viewerbase already so they'll need to buy out some youtuber to shill for them
True. To be a successful endorser of a product you should have your own followers and subscribers who truly believes on your words.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

On which trading sites is cargocoin listed already? Based on the token price it is $1 from their ico sale, i wonder if it this will remain stable on these kind of amount.
I think it has not listed on exchange yet. The information I got is that the listing on which exchange will be announced after the end of the ICO or after December 31.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

On which trading sites is cargocoin listed already? Based on the token price it is $1 from their ico sale, i wonder if it this will remain stable on these kind of amount.
I think it has not listed on exchange yet. The information I got is that the listing on which exchange will be announced after the end of the ICO or after December 31.
I don't know why this has taken so much time,hope it will be ready soon.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Except most of the YouTube videos dont get a single view unless you have a large viewerbase already so they'll need to buy out some youtuber to shill for them
True. To be a successful endorser of a product you should have your own followers and subscribers who truly believes on your words.
You got it buddy, this i were the supporters came in. They will be the meat of all the success. People closely attracted with project that has large number of subscriber and supporters. This means that the product is gppod enough to be supported by many.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I don't know why this has taken so much time,hope it will be ready soon.
Let's be more patient about things. The team are very busy and taking full responsibility about the project updates and improvements. They are totally understand us our complaints and doubts but lets be more considerate  running a projects is not easy we need understand.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

That is right, because without people endorsement is nothing. People who are supporting and following it are very important. Having tgem will surely lead tgem to success and make the number of people want it.  It will also become popular to most people in crypto world.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

I think they are still working on that based on their site i think ico ends december 31st so i think it will take few months before they announce exchange after ico but maybe other exchange like forkdeltha might have it since is er20

Leftneck

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

I think they are still working on that based on their site i think ico ends december 31st so i think it will take few months before they announce exchange after ico but maybe other exchange like forkdeltha might have it since is er20
They started their project many months ago and still they are on token sales. How long more does it take before to proceed with the development?
I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision
I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.
If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits
there is no other way than to ask in the telegram,
because two way communication is on the telegram and in this forum, I hope the team hears this

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

The softcap of the ICO was reached and its the time for you guys to take an opportunity to invest before its too late because its gonna ended on 31 December!
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

Is this project following Proof of brun method . If no means what will you do reaming unsold token .How you will increase value of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: