Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

On which trading sites is cargocoin listed already? Based on the token price it is $1 from their ico sale, i wonder if it this will remain stable on these kind of amount.
I think they are still working on that based on their site i think ico ends december 31st so i think it will take few months before they announce exchange after ico but maybe other exchange like forkdeltha might have it since is er20
They started their project many months ago and still they are on token sales. How long more does it take before to proceed with the development?
I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision
In my own observation it seems that the moderators of their telegram group is not responding right away so its still best to inquire here in bitcointalk.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

On which trading sites is cargocoin listed already? Based on the token price it is $1 from their ico sale, i wonder if it this will remain stable on these kind of amount.
I think they are still working on that based on their site i think ico ends december 31st so i think it will take few months before they announce exchange after ico but maybe other exchange like forkdeltha might have it since is er20
They started their project many months ago and still they are on token sales. How long more does it take before to proceed with the development?
This kind of incidents is very common and ofeten happened in many projects in the market it take too long to run a project and token sale might be run for months, but the good things about thi project the team are vey active. Even it takes longer time for salebut still they manage to get the best updates. I am very sure this will not be far for success.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision
I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.

Meh, the developers seem to have completely abandoned the project, I do see a reason. I mean they have recieved free money for the ICO. Why bother anymore?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

But as literally EVERYONE has been asking, why even ask people to join your telegram group when there's a freakin announcement thread for a reason
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

In my own observation it seems that the moderators of their telegram group is not responding right away so its still best to inquire here in bitcointalk.
Yeah, we have the same observations buddy. The telegram group i not that active and the same with me, I am hoping to get best answers from the project thread. I am trying to analyse and foresee the probable effects and outcome of the project if things will continue.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

I think it has not listed on exchange yet. The information I got is that the listing on which exchange will be announced after the end of the ICO or after December 31.
I don't know why this has taken so much time,hope it will be ready soon.
Let's be more patient about things. The team are very busy and taking full responsibility about the project updates and improvements. They are totally understand us our complaints and doubts but lets be more considerate  running a projects is not easy we need understand.
Yes,this is true and i agree with your statement,this stage is very important to the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

I think they will announce that after tokensales which am sure will be end of the year except extended More should come up within the next few days on their next roadmap so just  hang in there

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Not pretty sure if promoting on the influencers would be a great way because most of them are not in topic of cryptocurrency.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:00:51 AM

As you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b They had so many transactions in the smart contract which means they have so many popularitieis.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Not pretty sure if promoting on the influencers would be a great way because most of them are not in topic of cryptocurrency.

There's influencers for literally every single genre out. If you can apply the term to him, you could call John McAfee a cryptocurrency influencer for example
DynoEarl

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

As you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b They had so many transactions in the smart contract which means they have so many popularitieis.

I mean the moment isn't exactly a guarantee of the actual transactions using the coin and more likely some people shifting it to other address and selling out
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Hello.

How do I check that a contract for those tokens is valid and not a scam?

i've got an adress contract but don't know how to verify it.

0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Yes, they have but some of our mates here want updates from the team. I can understand the both sides, I do understand the situation and the eagerness of many to know the project progress but I also think and try to understand the current situation of the team, I think best thing to do now is release sort of ads or letter that will explain all the lapses and inconvenience that people are experiencing right now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.
If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits
there is no other way than to ask in the telegram,
because two way communication is on the telegram and in this forum, I hope the team hears this
Absolutely,  please don't hesitate to ask and refer ro project telegram group any of your concern. So you will be enlightened and able to clear up any queries and clarification that currently running your mind.  Hopefully your questions will be assisted and addressed sooner.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits
because two way communication is on the telegram and in this forum, I hope the team hears this
Absolutely,  please don't hesitate to ask and refer ro project telegram group any of your concern. So you will be enlightened and able to clear up any queries and clarification that currently running your mind.  Hopefully your questions will be assisted and addressed sooner.

Knowing things about the project doesn't base only to how the team share it. It is a matter of doing an action in order to have it. One of those is tapping some friends who knew about the project. The best thing to do is finding ways to have communication to the team because they much know everything in terms of plans and decisioning in the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

The softcap of the ICO was reached and its the time for you guys to take an opportunity to invest before its too late because its gonna ended on 31 December!
Lets see the exchange this is going to be listed also having DEX will be a good idea there I think it will help sum up a really pretty market as am sure Cargo have some competitors in the market space

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

The softcap of the ICO was reached and its the time for you guys to take an opportunity to invest before its too late because its gonna ended on 31 December!
Lets see the exchange this is going to be listed also having DEX will be a good idea there I think it will help sum up a really pretty market as am sure Cargo have some competitors in the market space

I really hope its an incredible exchange right now because we all know that reliable exchanges are mostly asking for lump some as fee for listing in their exchange. Smiley a DEX will only suffice dumping for some people since 'its the end of the year' and every end of the year its the start of another.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Except as people have been parroting why should people join a bot filled spam fiesta called telegram. You can't understand shit there these days
DynoEarl

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

DEX is dumping central, the coin is gonna be dumped on the cheapest buyers the moment it's listed, not to mention the prices are donna plummet fast
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: