Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

I never knew bitfence has to also do with protecting IoT devices, so in essence, it simply means that bitfence is like the total package when it comes to protecting us from hackers, which is good, IoT is the future tech and studies have shown that it is prone to hacking, though the technology is pretty sleek and i like the direction where this is heading because IoT is the future and is nice to see bitfence flowing with the future
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.
Yes by doing this they will get a lot of attention and also new investors. So they should do more stuff like this so bitfence gets even more people.

I always wanted to go to New York Smiley. Cool that they are going to promote in New York. If i lived there i would have been there, but I am living in Europe.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

The hardware comes with a built in VPN solution? So that means you would pay a subscription fee or that is considered as part of the protection package you get?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

The hardware comes with a built in VPN solution? So that means you would pay a subscription fee or that is considered as part of the protection package you get?

It was just an idea though from what I recall their were some other cryptos focusing on distributed vpn so perhaps a good partnership opportunity who knows, at the moment it’s a firewall and miner no vpn to my knowledge
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

It was just an idea though from what I recall their were some other cryptos focusing on distributed vpn so perhaps a good partnership opportunity who knows, at the moment it’s a firewall and miner no vpn to my knowledge

NO it doesn't have a VPN solution but we did suggest that it would be a good idea if it wasn't too much of a job, I know of many people that are interested in buying a product for a VPN, many firewalls come with built in VPNs so was just a good suggestion which would certainly increase the demand for it.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

Morning team, sorry if this has been answered before but i scrolled up and couldn't see anything - KYC doesn't apply to bounty hunters, right?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

Morning team, sorry if this has been answered before but i scrolled up and couldn't see anything - KYC doesn't apply to bounty hunters, right?

Yeah it doesn't apply to bounty hunters only meant for investors.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Will the bounty be extended or will it stay until 1 July?

According to team in telegram the bounty will stay till July 1... I'm really looking out for a massive payout Cool the extension kind of favored me lol  Grin

It's good that bounty is extended till 1st July. I have joined this bounty bit late. But still I will be able to get good number of tokens.
Same goes for me i also joined their bounty a little bit later but why do they have so few members participating in their signature campaign?

Maybe many users still don't know about it ? I once joined a project just like this, and i earned a lot, because there were not a lot of people participating in it. I always love this.

Few members on their signature campaign?... Now i am thinking about changing mine and holding bitfence campaign for the next 4 weeks.

Was thinking of a new Campaign to get into. This might just be it. Will probably check out their rules and I hope they won't be too task though. And if the pay is good,  Grin why not?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Which is the way I feel it should be, I mean kyc is meant for tracking money laundering bounty hunters don’t use money so doesn’t make sense to ever have to do kyc for that. It that’s just my thoughts good to hear bitfence is doing it that way
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon

I think I like the idea of a Router with VPN, this days there have been a lot of ban coming lately, just recently learnt of that of Canada just this morning... VPN could help out here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Which is the way I feel it should be, I mean kyc is meant for tracking money laundering bounty hunters don’t use money so doesn’t make sense to ever have to do kyc for that. It that’s just my thoughts good to hear bitfence is doing it that way

Most of the bounty hunters wouldn't participate in the project where they do the kyc also for the bounty hunters. They would just stay away from these kinda projects. Bounty hunters are not paying money anyways so a kyc is a waste of time.

Ace44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.

Great to see they are actively performing in several locations hopefully pushing out more marketing and get more people on board with BitFence just before the stingminer is released.

Good timing

This would be a great opportunity to get wider exposure and maybe even more experts on board. Either case I think marketing for stingminer should start now given it is closing the launch date.

BitFence team doing good marketing. Promoting product at World Blockhain Forum in New York  will give good boost to product sale.

This will be a good event to publicize their StingMiners incase they have a finished prototype. They can display it there to attract more investors.

They need to get the word out I like the project but so far marketing maybe their shortfall they really need to get their product and platform out and also explain what the stingminer is and how it will work to avoid the asic comparisons

You're right, they really need to get the word out there, the community needs this and i'm pretty sure anyone who hears about it will love to be part of it, this is a solution to what many seek, so the team should do whatever it takes to get the word out there, marketing is essential, is the needed spice for a successful ICO, after that, any other thing can follow
ibininja

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Most of the bounty hunters wouldn't participate in the project where they do the kyc also for the bounty hunters. They would just stay away from these kinda projects. Bounty hunters are not paying money anyways so a kyc is a waste of time.

True the KYC is for those that pay for legal measure to ensure no AML or illegal source of funds. Either case I hope the KYC would not take long on this since many seem to take their time with KYC.

Ace44

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

True the KYC is for those that pay for legal measure to ensure no AML or illegal source of funds. Either case I hope the KYC would not take long on this since many seem to take their time with KYC.

Well i think it may take sometime and it all depends on the project, lets say they have a whole lot of members, then it will be logical to say that they will take sometime as documentation involves a careful process because is a known fact that some may try to fake it and all that, so the team will take an ample amount of time to ensure that never happens, is really not an easy process
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

That is a good point, thats why I don't mind so much when they do KYC, you get alot of bounty hunters miss it due to this even if they have participated within the project!
ibininja

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Well i think it may take sometime and it all depends on the project, lets say they have a whole lot of members, then it will be logical to say that they will take sometime as documentation involves a careful process because is a known fact that some may try to fake it and all that, so the team will take an ample amount of time to ensure that never happens, is really not an easy process

I understand that but I think there is automation involved in the process. Either case I am not sure how long it would take because there are many contingencies like the lock period of token and distribution.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: